Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1409 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...141

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Need Advice on Possible Vermont Long Trail Thru
Seth I just finished it NOBO in 18 days + 1 rest day. (though about 4 of those days were half days that were 10-13mi due to town stops) if you are in trail shape already I don't think it...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need Advice on Possible Vermont Long Trail Thru
August 11, 6:59am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Camping
Yea.. 18-20 something days? he is doing it in 2 weeks Southbound so i should crash into him sometime in the middle.. he'll be the blur wooshing past me at 3+mph. hehe i'd rather spend 2...

In GEAR » Hiking in the Whites, 1st wknd in August, need above treeline advice.
July 20, 12:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Camping
Leaving for Long trail sunday (hoping to see Ryan in the middle) but I may do the Presi in a day again with some other friends when i get back ;) want to go for 3 times up? haha I know Bryc...

July 20, 11:51am

Re: Re: Re: Camping
Well on my presi in a day there was a light breeze most of the day and bluebird skies. i put sunglasses on just before Washington.. probably around Jefferson/Clay. Also had my coolmax mesh hat on...

July 20, 11:26am

Re: still in, got Monday off work, will drive up after work on Friday
some inspiration for you guys! looking south from the side of washington down to Lake of the Clouds and hut

In Pre-Trip Planning » Doing some Presidentials in NH (Aug. 3 - 6), ~25mi, wanna go?
July 16, 5:45pm

Re: very nice design...but...
mark, I added a piece of Tenacious tape to each of my lower corners and punched a hole to make tabs on my exped pillow. just be careful to have enough tape off the pillow so you have enough sp...

In GEAR » pillow slips...has anyone velcroed the pillow to the pad?
July 13, 9:13am

Re: Gear and temps for hiking New England area in November?
Bugs will be non existent.. cold however will be. While car camping on climbing trips late in the fall i'll use my 15 degree with layers or my 0 degree bag at 500' elevation. up in th...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Gear and temps for hiking New England area in November?
July 06, 8:21pm

Re: What to look for in my first pair of trekking poles
Rubber or cork handles.. harder plastic handles suck. for your gf, smaller handles that will fit her hands better I personally like Flick lock over twist lock.

In GEAR » What to look for in my first pair of trekking poles
July 06, 1:26pm

Re: Re: In the freezer!
He was talking about freezing the bags not the filter.

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Storage
July 06, 6:44am

Long Trail VT thru-hike leaving July 23-24
Anyone else going NOBO? i'm planning on 3 weeks but we'll see how things end up speed wise. 15/day sounds doable. maybe i'll see others up there. jake

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Long Trail VT thru-hike leaving July 23-24
July 05, 2:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.