Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1240 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...124

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Summer quilt Questions
Hmm i'll look at your guide more tomorrow but i do like the drawcord footbox with some velcro to close it up further. I will probably not do a head-cord because i don't want things wr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Apex compressiblility?
February 01, 10:01pm

Re: Re: Tarp/Tent Fabric Color
Just be aware that bright colors make the inside pretty bright too. my TT is grey and it's fairly light. my gf's tent we use car camping is a light green and it's really bright. I ...

In GEAR » Tarp/Tent Fabric Color
February 01, 2:03pm

Re: Summer quilt Questions
changed this to get more ideas.. what do people think about M90 on the inside and outside? is the DWR annoying to sleep in? I could do M90 with 6oz of down a decent price. (any better...

February 01, 1:39pm

Re: Re: Apex compressiblility?
well here are my goals. maybe that is an easier way to go about this. lighter than my Sub kilo 20, good to 40s (summer temps NH/VT), fairly inexpensively? so far i've thought of 5...

February 01, 12:55pm

Summer quilt Questions
I'm trying to decide if i should make a Jamie Schott style summer quilt with down or Apex. i like that apex wouldn't need baffles and i think 5oz layer would be similar temp rating to...

February 01, 11:14am

Re: True (emergency) ankle support
"Sports team trainers are taping experts when it come to using tape to give support where it's needed. For chronically weak ankles (i.e repeatedly sprained) or newly sprained ankles use...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Mid-Height Trail Shoes State of the Market Report 2011
January 30, 7:54pm

Re: Re: Re: I breathe easier here
#4 bahaha bazinga. I've decided that going over to Whiteblaze is an amusing change from the threads here. I saw posted that a 65L pack was too small yesterday. Seems that place holds on...

In Chaff » I breath easier here
January 30, 5:36pm

Re: snowshoes like bicycle seats
He said he felt weird torquing.. not shin pain. snowshoes shouldn't wobble. Cheap models aren't going to have as good binding or frame attachment so that is a red flag there. I put...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Snowshoe side-to-side knee torque
January 29, 8:37pm

Re: "Chains" (Ski Crampons) for my Altai Skis
umm Climbing skins? http://www.backcountry.com/climbing-skins just figure out how long your skis are and find them to match.

In Make Your Own Gear » "Chains" (Ski Crampons) for my Altai Skis
January 29, 2:07pm

Re: Re: Snowshoe side-to-side knee torque
Didn't feel any of that the other day with my MSR Evo tours. you could see if a friend has some better ones or maybe rent a pair for the day from a local shop or EMS? It is hard to say w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Snowshoe side-to-side knee torque
January 29, 1:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.