BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1174 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: running (specifically trail running)
"Probably some way more experienced runners on the board, so I'm interested in knowing how they avoid tripping on obstacles on a descent? I ripped up a lot of skin tripping coming down the...

In Chaff » running
December 19, 11:41am

Re: tarp/tent
Ya, i love the simplicity of my TT Contrail. unroll.. stake out corners.. set front pole. done. break down is even faster. even with only a few uses i'm spoiled by that. i used my do...

In GEAR » Mostly tarps in the gear lists.
December 19, 9:49am

Re: Re: nice to hear other viewpoints
You would rather have giant blank space than profitable pictures in the gutters.. wow. you guys really are from the dark ages. news flash.. you don't even need to click ads for them to creat...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 19, 9:26am

Re: nice to hear other viewpoints
wow, you are really new to the internet aren't you. you don't need to "SIFT" through ads. They sit quietly in the gutter (that is those giant white and grey columns there ove...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Open Letter: Don't make the Gear Swap for members only
December 19, 8:48am

Re: Re: Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
"If you don't think that you are getting good value for this, don't pay it. However, I don't think you'll find the same gear from the same crowd anywhere else. Tom" no...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 18, 4:59pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
i still find it funny people who stare tirelessly at gear lists trying to save every &(*&)*& gram can't understand people who want to save their money for needs (or save up for want...

December 18, 4:57pm

Re: No
"No one is charging anyone to sell gear, that is not true at all, that is not even an option. That is an incorrect, twisted interpretation by someone that doesnt believe there is any other ...

December 18, 1:29pm

Re: Re: Re
my gf is a knitter and says you are nuts for doing that much seed stitch ;) looks good though for yours have you considered weaving? It seems like that would be faster and come out as tight ...

In Chaff » I finished my Alpaca blanket :)
December 18, 12:26pm

Re: Re: Water Treatment
I look forward to the pictures from this one. should be epic. /lives vicariously through the local nutcases ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England-area GTG #2: Winter Wonderland
December 18, 9:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Climbing wall
Yea, rappelling racks are definitely the way to go for caving, i agree. i still think a few steel links or biners through the bolt and cable would be better on the rope and belayer than the p...

In Make Your Own Gear » Climbing wall
December 17, 8:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.