Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1311 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: skinny folks
i have a pair of light zip off pants from REI that say medium (probably a small now) but have a elastic waist and belt that work for me. i haven't backpacked much until recently so they've...

In GEAR » Men with 28 inch waist
April 06, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Re: To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
I keep my P-S camera in a case hanging on my chest strap so that it is right there. no fumbling for it. it is 3 seconds away. see something.. take a pic.. then enjoy the moment or whatever. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » To snap pics, or not to snap pics...
April 04, 8:47am

Re: Re: Cars
I think i'm out for the Sunapee trip.. too many miles per day this early. have fun

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
April 03, 9:19am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
Andrew the amount of support from family and friends was impressive. I knew you were from around here just not RIGHT there haha. We both enjoyed the slideshow a lot. My dad's brain will p...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
April 02, 8:42pm

CT section of the AT this week 4/3-4/6?
Hoping to do Rt 41 SOBO to Kent in 3 maybe 3.5 days anyone have weekdays free that would want to do it?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » CT section of the AT this week 4/3-4/6?
April 01, 2:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: x's on the gear
Except that he is trying to hide the fact that they were bought on major discount and he's selling for a profit. "hated the design of this sleeping bag" yea but it was listed c...

In Gear Swap » Spring Cleaning!! Tents, Sleeping Bag, Watches, Boots All must go
March 31, 8:02pm

Re: Skurka in Massachusetts, RI, and STL this week
My dad and I will be there monday. we even got the rain out of the way today.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Skurka's upcoming slideshows & clinics
March 31, 5:25pm

Re: RE; Songs that motivate
What a day- Nonpoint http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8VRi9EJB2A Battery- Metallica Stupify - disturbed Aenema - Tool Through Fire and flames- Dragonforce Acid 8000 - Fatboy Slim ...

In Chaff » Songs that motivate!
March 30, 10:12am

Binder clip pot lid handle pics?
Anyone have a picture how they did the holes? i'm thinking of using the bottom of a large gatorade mix tub for my SP 1400 pot.

In Make Your Own Gear » Binder clip pot lid handle pics?
March 30, 9:20am

Re: you guys just need to learn to hike faster!
ha.. so this could be a hike of the fun-employed. and quite a contrast since Ryan's system is truly dialed and mine is only slightly lightweight and just coming along ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » New England GGG #3 Springtime!
March 29, 11:56am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.