Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1420 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...142

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Hind clothing
Hind is more known for biking and running clothing. marshalls and TJ maxx are a great source for discounted clothing though. they have a brand called "8" that has nice synthetic short...

In GEAR » cheap windshirt
August 16, 11:00am

Re: Re: Re: Klymit Static V Pad
Well, I received my pad today. Initial thoughts are that i love the small size and it definitely blows up faster than my Air Core (though more like 20 breaths than 10 for me). I am a bit nervo...

In GEAR » Klymit Static V Pad
August 15, 1:58pm

Re: Heres the secret!
All fine and good if you have space to do any of that. Problem is that in some places all you get are a tiny little pool in a trickling stream or a little puddle of a spring. It was a super dry...

In GEAR » Getting H2O into the Sawyer bag
August 14, 9:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Getting H2O into the Sawyer bag
I use the bottom half of a roasted peanut bottle. it is light and durable and the filter fits inside. it also works for shallow springs and streams. I've found that it takes a pretty fast ...

In GEAR » Getting H2O into the Sawyer bag
August 14, 8:10pm

Re: Re: Klymit Static V Pad
Nice John. I should have made it more clear that i've already ordered the Static V, just wanted to see what other people's experiences have been. I do not have the disposable income...

August 14, 1:35pm

Re: Klymit is great
i'm not worried about a bit more weight for a full pad without the gaps. i don't "need" the width.. i'm 5'7 120-125lbs but it is nice to not feel like you are rolling o...

August 14, 10:57am

Klymit Static V Pad
Anyone have one of these yet? I just ordered one after meeting an AT hiker with one on my Long trail hike. I have a Big Agnes Air Core now but am looking forward to easier inflation and a bit...

August 14, 10:02am

Re: Bear bag
This would be true except that a few weeks ago a bear tried to break into the caretaker hut at Stratton Mountain. I'd be a bit cautious around there for a while.

In Gear Lists » Long Trail Gear List (Mid-September)
August 13, 7:04pm

Re: Re: Squeeze bags
i had my 32oz spring a leak at the top in under 2 weeks on my LT trip. i'm going to email sawyer but don't expect much. DO bring a dipping cup to pour water into your bags, whatever...

In Gear Lists » Long Trail Gear List (Mid-September)
August 13, 7:37am

Re: Long Trail Thru-Hike
Well I started July 22nd and finished August 9th. 18 trail days and 1 zero day. pictures... in reverse order (or correct order if you're going SOBO haha) http://smg.photobucket.com/al...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Long Trail VT thru-hike leaving July 23-24
August 12, 9:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.