BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1214 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...122

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: mighty mushers!
David, I agree.. it is a better documentary/special than a live/taped event. Everyone is on different schedules and rest stops etc so a guy could be a day behind but he's taken a long rest...

In Chaff » mighty mushers!
January 20, 10:36am

Re: mighty mushers!
I think the top guys and ladies do ok, King, Buser, Mackey etc. Problem is it's a very small sport, with limited viewership and about zero tv coverage. Endurance sports are not really a ...

In Chaff » mighty mushers!
January 20, 9:50am

Re: Re: How has the change been?
I don't believe non-members are less trustworthy than members in the GearSwap If you do things correctly then there should be no issues. Don't ship until you are paid and pay with payp...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 20, 9:01am

Re: "cycling 101: pack or pannier?"
beer bottles are built to be transported... in their case i'm pretty sure they would be fine. you could put a piece of soft foam in the bottom of the pannier to take some of the shock out. p...

In Multiple Use Gear » cycling 101: pack or pannier?
January 19, 7:45am

Re: cycling 101: pack or pannier?
MYOG kitty litter panniers. Should hold a ton and let you use a smaller pack if you need to carry something else that won't fit inside. http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?doc_id=1841

In Multiple Use Gear » cycling 101: pack or pannier?
January 18, 11:55am

Re: Miserable Hikers?
"I see a lot of hikers who are so focused on how far they can go or what vantage points they can reach that they forget to actually enjoy the hike they're on." "You are making...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "UL'er" vs "Traditional" Can we integrate ??
January 17, 3:13pm

Re: Re: Re: football lovin ulers!
Re: pack they started off bad today and it just never got going anywhere. one less worry for the Pats :) gotta play tough against Ravens next week though.

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
January 15, 10:17pm

Re: Panfish pole?
sounds like a telescoping cane pole. make the line the same length as the pole (directions on the website say this) Then basically flick the bait/lure out. either sideways like a wrecking bal...

In Fishing » Panfish pole?
January 15, 8:52pm

Re: Change
"non-members, who, despite their volume and/or numbers, don't actually have an oar in this." Which is why the way that non-members are treated in threads about the site result in n...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 14, 8:04pm

Re: football lovin ulers
*ahem*... non-clumsy QB rolling over the ponies right now.. Gronk is a freaking beast. GO PATS! :)

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
January 14, 7:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.