BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1209 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ...121

Forum » Thread

Re: Miserable Hikers?
"I see a lot of hikers who are so focused on how far they can go or what vantage points they can reach that they forget to actually enjoy the hike they're on." "You are making...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » "UL'er" vs "Traditional" Can we integrate ??
January 17, 3:13pm

Re: Re: Re: football lovin ulers!
Re: pack they started off bad today and it just never got going anywhere. one less worry for the Pats :) gotta play tough against Ravens next week though.

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
January 15, 10:17pm

Re: Panfish pole?
sounds like a telescoping cane pole. make the line the same length as the pole (directions on the website say this) Then basically flick the bait/lure out. either sideways like a wrecking bal...

In Fishing » Panfish pole?
January 15, 8:52pm

Re: Change
"non-members, who, despite their volume and/or numbers, don't actually have an oar in this." Which is why the way that non-members are treated in threads about the site result in n...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 14, 8:04pm

Re: football lovin ulers
*ahem*... non-clumsy QB rolling over the ponies right now.. Gronk is a freaking beast. GO PATS! :)

In Chaff » Football Lovin Ultalighters!
January 14, 7:37pm

Re: YouTube Video: Using Running Shoes in the Mountains
Nice, I am so happy i switched to trail shoes. I do all of my rock climbing approaches in Teva sandals with a pack almost as heavy as my backpacking gear anyway. i would much rather have my an...

In On the Web » YouTube Video: Using Running Shoes in the Mountains
January 13, 9:10pm

Re: safest thickness of ice?
I grew up on a lake and we used to wait for 4" 6" we felt warm and fuzzy. depended on the year how the surface was. we used to get some really kickass clear/black ice some years. ...

In Chaff » safest thickness of ice?
January 13, 1:37pm

Re: Re: Black Diamond Trekking Poles
I have the Black diamond CF Alpine poles. rubber grips not cork though. I am super happy with them. they are pretty light (i dunno the oz's) and the flick lock system is so much nicer than ...

In GEAR » Black Diamond Trekking Poles
January 09, 4:11pm

Re: Re: Buying, selling discussing gear
well you could do a search....oh wait... no not really huh... :eye roll: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=57066 that should ...

In GEAR » Buying, selling discussing gear
January 02, 10:28am

Re: Re: How many bag nights for 2011?
On trail... 1 while climbing... 50 maybe more will be fixing that this year.

In Chaff » How many bag nights for 2011?
December 30, 12:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.