BPL Community Profile

Jake D (JakeDatc) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bristol,RI
About Me http://www.geargrams.com/list?id=9466
CityBristol
StateRI

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jake D

Showing 1071 - 1080 of 1188 | Page: 1 ...99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119

Forum » Thread

Re: Let's please stop the rant
Gabriel A popular service available to everyone one was made members-only with no warning or public notice. Do you really think that people would just accept it without any discussion at a...

In Chaff » Another Rant: Not worth paying to sell on BPL
December 22, 2:39pm

Re: YES!
Hey Tyty, i think it's time for YOU to put up or shut up... you say it is nothing. No M by your name there buddy. what's a few bucks. If you would actually pay attention this is n...

December 22, 1:54pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Forums
ok, I still think there is a pompous attitude put forth by many M and Mlifers who think people are OBLIGATED to become members. I do not think many people who are on the fence or have backed we...

December 22, 1:46pm

Re: Re: Re: Forums
"I am not referring to the "profanity software". I am talking about being able to post on any subject, including politics and religion, and the lack of " good vibe" police....

December 22, 1:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Forums
"Then Jake, if you dig rockclimbing forums so much, then why not just post there. Your air of condemnation for BPL annoys me. I think you just like to hear yourself b+ + ch here." ------...

December 22, 1:12pm

Re: Forums
"Unlike many I much prefer the less moderated , less stifled, less imposed good vibe forums. BPL excels at that." say what now? have you noticed the insanely strict net nannie censo...

December 22, 9:17am

Re: More warmth needed - Add to torso or groin/legs ??
add a light weight hat. weighs next to nothing and will be way more versatile than extra pants or jacket. think about it.. everything is inside your sleeping bag except your head and you los...

In Gear Lists » More warmth needed - Add to torso or groin/legs ??
December 22, 9:10am

Re: Re: Protecting a Neoair
another issue with making it fully wrapped in tyvek is that it will be very slippery. chasing your pad around all night is never fun

In GEAR » Protecting a Neoair
December 22, 8:58am

Re: More weight. Better tires. And Chains.
When i had my truck i built an H shaped bracket with 2x4s that made a box around the wheel wells to hold my sand bags in. then once it snowed i would leave most of the snow in there and that froz...

In Chaff » adding weight to truck bed for winter driving?
December 21, 11:52am

Re: Re Solo tent
Bug protection and ease of set up for me. i went with TT contrail to combine that with light weight and the trekking pole set up. Goes along with the whole "don't bring something that can...

In GEAR » Solo Tent Feedback Request
December 21, 10:53am

All Reader Reviews by Jake D

Jake D has posted no reviews.