Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 1061 - 1070 of 1526 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ...153

Forum » Thread

Packing for the Colorado Trail
Look at Sarah's www.trailcooking.com > recipes > breakfast. I like the PB and Honey Granola Wraps.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Packing for the Colorado Trail
July 07, 3:40pm

WTB Osprey Stratos 24 Size Large, Old Design
I have an old-design Stratos 24 but in a medium if that would work.

In Gear Swap » WTB Osprey Stratos 24 Size Large, Old Design
July 05, 9:12pm

iphone charger for the JMT
Do you mean something like a solar charger or extra battery for charging on the trail itself or just something to charge at TM, Reds, MR, etc.?

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
June 29, 4:39pm

Super Cat stoves
Just wanted to add that Tyler and Paul's pics above look like the best match for pot diameter + stove. I followed Skurka's instructions and even use a REI/Evernew .9 Ti pot like him because...

In Make Your Own Gear » Super Cat stoves
June 28, 6:03pm

Wanted: Komperdell 1 pole basket.
Al, I have one for you. Send me a PM with your shipping address, no need for payment. Just remember me when that eccentric uncle you never knew suddenly leaves you millions . . . .

In Gear Swap » Wanted: Komperdell 1 pole basket.
June 27, 10:02pm

PNW June BPL Meetup
Anyone interested in an overnight trip (over Saturday night) to Staircase area? North Fork of Skokomish is supposedly clear up to about Nine Stream.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » PNW June BPL Meetup
June 24, 5:44pm

Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
I think your categories are good. Maybe start the chapter with a intro section, basically restating what you said above: there are more choices than ever for the UL hiker (which is good); one must ...

In GEAR » Shelter Categories: It's not just tarps v tents
June 23, 9:01pm

JMT logistical question
Kris, Here's the link to the YNP Wilderness TH map. Not for navigation but you can see the 2 trails linking CR back to the JMT: http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/loader.cfm?csModule=s...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT logistical question
June 23, 8:36pm

Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
How about these: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/4683,1761X_Komperdell-Bamboo-Carbon-Ski-Poles.html Non-adjustable carbon with "retro bamboo finish". Lists at 11oz/pair but can r...

In GEAR » Poles: What are you all buying when you don't have $170 to shell out for LT4's?
June 23, 6:28pm

PNW June BPL Meetup
Np on the official BPL meet-up, but let me know if you are heading anywhere and want company. Just checked out your linked "went hiking" site -- you've hit a lot of areas already this...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » PNW June BPL Meetup
June 22, 11:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.