BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 1061 - 1070 of 1404 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ...141

Forum » Thread

Just bought a Gossamer Gear The One Tent need tips on seam sealing.
Just an FYI: Permatex makes several different kinds/formulas of silicone products. The best for seam sealing is the flowable silicone. Edit: adding website: http://www.permatex.com/products/...

In GEAR » Just bought a Gossamer Gear The One Tent need tips on seam sealing.
April 01, 10:31pm

Windshirts and sun hats!
I have both the OR Sun Runner Cap and the OR Helios Sun Hat b/c I couldn't decide which style I liked better. I usually grab the Sun Runner. I have a hooded Columbia windshirt that is very s...

In GEAR » Windshirts and sun hats!
April 01, 10:17pm

The End of the World in Portland
I don't understand what's going on, so I'm assuming something terrible is happening. Maybe some ancient prophecy coming true or what happened in "The Road". There's a ...

In Chaff » The End of the World in Portland
April 01, 4:43pm

Contest & Sponsored Giveaway!
@Matt: Please tell me your trail-name changed to "Faceplant"!

In Gear Deals » Contest & Sponsored Giveaway!
March 31, 11:09pm

Glacier NP Trip + Engagement!!!!
Now you have to name your first child "Franco" for bringing back this thread.

In Post-Trip Reports » Glacier NP Trip + Engagement!!!!
March 31, 11:03pm

1 oz candle light holder
Franco, Have you been able to use this yet in conditions where you could make an educated guess about whether there is less condensation in a single wall shelter with a candle? I think a lot ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 1 oz candle light holder
March 31, 1:03pm

PCT Tents?
It looks like a key design feature on shelters for tall users (similar to designs from SMD, Tarptent, etc) is those struts at the ends, raising the tarp/tent and thus making the ends more useable.

In GEAR » PCT Tents?
March 31, 12:57pm

Bivys, Bug Bivys, Tarps oh my!
Don't forget the TiGoat Ptarmigan bivy with the netting hood. Any true bivy is going to work with the TS and your decision should probably just be based on how much netting you want. Many o...

In GEAR » Bivys, Bug Bivys, Tarps oh my!
March 30, 6:11pm

New Shelter
Thanks for that catch, Rakesh. I was listing weight for the original TS, not the new solo version. Which, btw, I think would be a really good choice, Josh. I still have a 5x8 Siltarp that I use...

In GEAR » New Shelter
March 29, 11:56pm

New Shelter
No, that's w/o the guylines. I don't think I was very clear. I meant that the weight of the guylines + stakes could essentially be disregarded b/c he's going to need to them for most of...

In GEAR » New Shelter
March 29, 11:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.