BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1061 - 1070 of 1280 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ...128

Forum » Thread

Re: Quest for Less
William- you do have an issue. I've noticed that a lot of the "known" names on this site are people with builds "less" then yours, i.e. some where around 5'7 to 5'1...

In GEAR » When less is more
February 19, 7:39pm

Re: Re: kids on BPL, Boozer
Jonathan, If I was a smoker I would have gone through a few cases in the last couple of days, its a good thing I don't. I appreciate your level headed remarks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering sleeping bags
February 18, 9:14pm

Re: Monty's journey
Mark, I wanted to respond to your comment: >But how useful are many of these semi-fragile tech items to a Boy/Girl scout weekender? < I find this an excellent way to get these kids started ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: The Fun Goes Up When The Weight Goes Down
February 18, 6:20pm

He is Legit!
I guess the kid is for real- I just talked to his Dad- (thanks Chris for the phone number) I got the tracking number and the 3 lb package is on its way to my city! I guess the kid is in high s...

February 18, 5:17pm

Re: impacts
Cary, my comment was because your statement "there's no lasting signs of it" just isn't true. A fire is a fire and it does have an effect- I too have a small fire when all...

In Gear Lists » weekend ultralight list
February 18, 12:24am

Problem Solved
All Communications problems Solved

February 17, 11:28pm

Signs of the times
>if you have a small fire & clean up afterwards, there's no lasting signs of it< I guess killing all the organics and dirt where you had the fire is ok? If you kill the soil you W...

In Gear Lists » weekend ultralight list
February 17, 11:09pm

Re: It's really cool when others do this in the backcountry!
This may not have happened in the backcountry but it applies. A forum member was selling a Poncho/tarp on gear swap for $50. I have a scout who's Dad passed away years ago and he has been m...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » It's really cool when others do this in the backcountry!
February 17, 3:25pm

Re: "FS ID Sil Poncho" A scout in need
Ali, we need more guys out there like you. PM sent to Dan

In Gear Swap » FS ID Sil Poncho
February 16, 10:21pm

Re: WTT: WM ultralight..right zip for left zip
Is it a 6'6"?

In Gear Swap » WTT: WM ultralight..right zip for left zip
February 16, 8:45pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm