BPL Community Profile

Tad Englund (bestbuilder) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me I like to be outside
CitySeattle Area
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://englundhomes.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tad Englund

Showing 1061 - 1070 of 1298 | Page: 1 ...98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ...130

Forum » Thread

Re: Sleeping Naked
I had the pleasure of watching “Nanook of the North” again last night. A coupe of things I notice: 1. I think he was one of the predecessors of UL packing. He put his whole family and supplie...

In Philosophy & Technique » less clothes, more sleeping bag
March 02, 10:29am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Steripen compatible 1L bottles
Roleigh, the foam is just some kid of CCF I got at Seattle fabrics. I purchased a remnant to use as a sit pad in the summer (summers are still wet in Seattle) and just cut off a corner. It looks ...

In GEAR » Lightest 1L widemouth bottle
February 27, 3:56pm

Re: whoops
Thanks, I though you might want me to add 1/2 veggie of my choice. I found the split pea soup at PCC Market quite good- I think I'll try it with your recipe.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Split Pea and Quinoa Soup - FBC style recipe
February 27, 3:36pm

Re: Re: Re: Steripen compatible 1L bottles
Dondo, I've edited my original post to hopefully address your questions. If you have more let me know.

February 27, 2:45pm

Re: Re: Lightest Wide-Mouth Bottle
Ben, were can I get a metal coffee filter- I have never drank coffee, so I have no idea.

February 27, 1:11pm

Re: Steripen compatible 1L bottles
Here is my version of the "adapter" that was on another thread. The original guy used 3 layers of duct tape- I tried that but it kept leaking. So I came up with the thin foam thing. I u...

February 27, 12:28pm

Re: Split Pea and Quinoa Soup - FBC style recipe
Dicentra- what is 1/2 vegetable? where can I get dried Quinoa? Or do I have to do it myself?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Split Pea and Quinoa Soup - FBC style recipe
February 26, 10:47pm

Re: WTB MSR Hubba Hubba 2 person tent
Colt, there is a guy on the Seattle Craig's list who is selling a Hubba Hubba. He's in Federal Way. http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/spo/1042632180.html

In Gear Swap » WTB MSR Hubba Hubba 2 person tent
February 26, 9:36pm

Re: Re: Which Western Mountaineering Bag for Winter
Steve, are you using a Bivy with the VersaLite?

In GEAR » Which Western Mountaineering Bag for Winter
February 23, 10:16am

Re: Free "I am not as cool as Thom" Box
Jonathan- I'll take the box. I have some scouts that I can let them at it.

In Gear Swap » Free "I am not as cool as Thom" Box
February 21, 11:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Tad Englund

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Agnes Insulated Air Core Pad
The mattress totally sucked the heat out of me. See this thread for more info about this mattress.

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
November 11, 6:39pm