BPL Community Profile

D S (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SoCal
About Me Simplify!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by D S

Showing 1051 - 1060 of 1075 | Page: 1 ...89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Forum » Thread

Sarah rocks!
Hi Sarah, "couch" here, in all fairness to Larry, he does in fact have dibs and is higher up on the food chain than I, but if Larry goes AWOL, I would love that elusive litte nipper .3...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Platypus Little Nipper
February 12, 6:41pm

look, up in the sky..a bird, a plane, no it's a Platypus Lil Nipper for Dave!
The search, nay Saga, continues. I will not rest until my Platypus runeth over! "couch"

February 12, 6:19pm

Den...email me
Den, Can't seem to contact you throught your email..mine is: onthecouchagain@hughes.net Dave

In Gear Swap » FS: BMW Nano Bivy
February 12, 6:12pm

Nano
Hi, I will take it! I am going to email now. Dave

In Gear Swap » FS: BMW Nano Bivy
February 12, 1:28pm

Larry and enlightenment!
Hi Larry, THANKS, that would be terrific..keep me posted and I would love one. Just goes to show you Karma really is at work out there in the Universe..'good on ya Larry.' as the Au...

February 12, 8:34am

Help...my post has been hijacked and I am not on it!
Hi again, Well, it seems as though I have spread some love and good Karma to those seeking the fabled Platy Lil Nipper, unfortunately, the train has left the station and I wasn't on it. Don...

February 11, 11:53pm

Re: re: lil' nipper
Brian, Am I in the elete group...or do you mean they have all been spoken for by other BLM? Regards, Dave

February 11, 8:37pm

JMT is small trout heaven!
Hi, I hope to see you out there this August...we are shooting for a start date of 8-1-07. I have thru-fished the JMT 3 times (02,03,05) and can say it is fantastic! My journals fish counts are...

In Fishing » Anyone thru-fished the JMT?
February 10, 9:10pm

WTB: Platypus Little Nipper
I have been converting (slowly) into the ranks of "ultralight" and now am the proud owner of an alcohol stove, hence the need for the elusive holy grail of storage containers....The Platy...

February 10, 2:42pm

FS: FireLite 500 Titanium Cookpot w/handles
Hi all, I have a new conditon (never used on trail) FireLite 500 w/handles ti pot w/ lid. The pot has been tested once on an alcohol stove at home but never in the field. The lid is as everyon...

In Gear Swap » FS: FireLite 500 Titanium Cookpot w/handles
February 10, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by D S

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am