BPL Community Profile

D S (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SoCal
About Me Simplify!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by D S

Showing 1051 - 1060 of 1119 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Forum » Thread

the "G Spot" is available
The g spot forum is available to provide debate, discussion and insight into all things gear related...please allow this forum site for gear swaps, sales and the like...well intentioned I am sure b...

In Gear Swap » FS: BMW Vapr NANO Bivy - NEW!
June 07, 9:33pm

still available
David is opting out..so the bivy is still available. "couch"

June 07, 5:16pm

starting again
we'll try this again

June 06, 8:58pm

MY STUFF FOR SALE
Hi all, Update on the Gatewood Cape: it is the newest version with the micro buckles and side hooks for shortening the cape when worn, color gray (sort of a gray/green actually). Update on t...

In Gear Swap » FS:BMW Vapr NANO Bivy, TorsoLite, Nunatak bag, SMD Gatewood cape
June 05, 11:08am

FS:SOLD! Thanks to all.
The ultimate gear heads house cleaning sale! Here they are...have fun: 1. NEW SMD Gatewood Cape (SOLD) 2. NEW TorsoLite (SOLD) 3. Used TorsoLite (SOLD) 4. USED Nunatak Arc Alpinist (SO...

In Gear Swap » FS:BMW Vapr NANO Bivy, TorsoLite, Nunatak bag, SMD Gatewood cape
June 04, 11:10pm

thanks for the tip
I almost pulled the trigger and ordered one this week! Man am I glad these forums are up and running and UP-TO-DATE. Information is a needed commodity in these times of UL manufacturing/manufactu...

In GEAR » Big Sky International Update
June 03, 1:00pm

Squall classic just got better!
David, I just spoke with GG yesterday, they are out of production until late June, BUT....you may want to wait as they have further improved the Squall Classic to include a full sil-nylon floor ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Gossamer Gear Tarptent Squall Classic
May 16, 8:47pm

ghost
Hi, Please email at: onthecouchagain@hughes.net Would like to ask a question or two and then talk price! "couch"

In Gear Swap » Nunatak Arc Ghost - Long, .85 fabric
May 14, 10:25pm

QUILT
What is the weight? Couch

In Gear Swap » FS: FF 30 Degree Quilt
May 10, 7:57pm

torsolite
Sven, I will take it if it is in good shape (no holes or repairs or knarly stains). couch

In Gear Swap » Torsolite for sale
May 07, 1:13pm

All Reader Reviews by D S

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am