BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1051 - 1056 of 1056 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Forum » Thread

Pertex durability
Colin, I think I'm probably leaning toward a Litespeed . Any comments on durability? My other option would be a Marmot Ion. I have one of their Minima jackets which I really like. I'm ju...

In GEAR » Hooded windshells
October 30, 2:32pm

Brasslite
Nic, I chatted a while back. Were you still looking to get rid of the Brasslite and the other gear? Drop me a line at rod.lawlor@rch.org.au if you like. Cheers, Rod

In Gear Swap » Gear for sale in Australia
October 26, 8:23pm

Thanks
Okay, so the Litespeed is Pertex Microlight. How does that compare to Quantum? The impression I'm getting is that people are happiest with Pertex, as compared to the inhouse polyester or nylon ...

October 26, 1:09am

Hooded windshells
Hoping you guys can help me out I'm after a windshell with a hood. It is primarily for rogaining, which is similar to a 24hr orienteering event. We generally compete in eucalypt forest, so not...

October 25, 5:19pm

Ether
Thanks Paul, Large sounds good. I'll be ordering over the web, and whil most places are happy to exchange, it costs me at least another $30 bucks in post.

In GEAR » Golite Ether hood size
October 25, 5:17pm

Should I go the large
I'm about the same. 5'10"and about 175lb, but barrel chested (measure 41" over a shirt) with longish arms. Should I go with a med or large Thanks, Rod

In GEAR » Golite Ether hood size
October 23, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.