BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1051 - 1060 of 1062 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107

Forum » Thread

Acute vs Rehabilitation
Okay, not to get into a flame war, but you have two different treatment modalities being offered here, some of them in the same post. I don't profess to be an expert on PF, ,but I have been wor...

In GEAR » Help Plantar faciitis!!!
February 08, 7:42pm

MEC?
MEC has these Pwershield Light bibs at CA $225. http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524442617757&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302699325&bmUID=1139191575068 Rod

In GEAR » Looking for a good pair of soft shell bibs
February 05, 7:10pm

Marmot Chinook
Also Chinooks M & W at TravelCountry.com for $59.99

In Gear Deals » Marmot Chinook
November 17, 11:55pm

Goretex floss
And best of all, they offer WL Gore dental floss. That'll finish the Goretex/eVent arguement once and for all

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » travel size food items
November 17, 11:43pm

Sizing
This on sizing from an online site "Important Sizing Information: We used to say, "The Featherlite is sized small - please size UP at least 1 size."however we have found that Montane has adjuste...

In GEAR » Hooded windshells
November 17, 7:18pm

Featherlite/Litespeed
Thanks for that. I meant to say Litespeed, and have gone back and changed it on the prev post. I tried to buy one last Thursday, but the retailer who stocks them here has shut up shop or moved....

November 13, 7:32pm

Pertex durability
Colin, I think I'm probably leaning toward a Litespeed . Any comments on durability? My other option would be a Marmot Ion. I have one of their Minima jackets which I really like. I'm ju...

October 30, 2:32pm

Brasslite
Nic, I chatted a while back. Were you still looking to get rid of the Brasslite and the other gear? Drop me a line at rod.lawlor@rch.org.au if you like. Cheers, Rod

In Gear Swap » Gear for sale in Australia
October 26, 8:23pm

Thanks
Okay, so the Litespeed is Pertex Microlight. How does that compare to Quantum? The impression I'm getting is that people are happiest with Pertex, as compared to the inhouse polyester or nylon ...

October 26, 1:09am

Hooded windshells
Hoping you guys can help me out I'm after a windshell with a hood. It is primarily for rogaining, which is similar to a 24hr orienteering event. We generally compete in eucalypt forest, so not...

October 25, 5:19pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.