Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1041 - 1050 of 3542 | Page: 1 ...96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ...355

Forum » Thread

Re: Titanium kettle/pot I can suspend above a fire?
You could drill holes in your pot and add a wire bail. David Gardner (gold gear) has been experimenting with adding a wire bail to his beer can pots, they are very light.

In GEAR » Titanium kettle/pot I can suspend above a fire?
April 05, 11:09pm

WTB mora 2/0
I'm looking for a mora # 2/0 (the sub 2 ounce shortest version). Before I buy a brand new one, if anyone has one there looking to get rid of.... I don't care if it's rusty, dull, dir...

In Gear Swap » WTB mora 2/0
April 05, 10:05pm

the ultimate ultralight shelter?
but is it "stupid light"?

In Chaff » the ultimate ultralight shelter?
April 04, 9:36pm

Re: Any interest in survival shows?
After they brought in Joe "psychological advatange" Tetty I gave up on most survival shoes. Survivorman is still there and I will watch that. The rest of it is just people yelling at e...

In Chaff » Any interest in survival shows?
April 04, 9:35pm

Re: ULA vs Gossemer Gear
If you deal with brush then the stretchy back pocket of the ULA packs will be a problem. I already tore mine up on chaparral and had to cut it off. I hear they do custom work so you could ask them ...

In Gear Lists » ULA vs Gossemer Gear
April 04, 6:34pm

Re: Llama Wool Sleeping Bag
How is this any more sustainable than down? Anyone have actual real world experience with lofted wool insulation? I know wool is really good at keeping warm while wet... while its in a tight kni...

In GEAR » Llama Wool Sleeping Bag
April 04, 3:58pm

Re: Stretchy wind pants?
Hmm, well I would like to see some stretchy windproof material made into tights for winter hiking, but I don't know if it's possible to have something that stretchy and still be very windpr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Stretchy wind pants?
April 04, 11:38am

Re: Re: Re: The GOP (The Party For The Unstable) Hate National Parks Too
"Didn't California have to close their state parks a year or so ago?" That should be our problem and not the rest of the countries problem. I also believe in slashing the federa...

In Chaff » The GOP (The Party For The Unstable) Hate National Parks Too
April 02, 1:52pm

Re: Re: best photo hosting sites?
Daniel, that is technically not a "direct link" as it links to a flickr page and not just an image. That wouldn't be a problem but flikr only provides a code in html and I need bbcode...

In Photography » best photo hosting sites?
April 01, 11:09am

Re: Metal Jacket
a full set of those stakes would cost more than my entire shelter!

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » favorite stakes
April 01, 1:59am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am