BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 1041 - 1050 of 2530 | Page: 1 ...96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ...253

Forum » Thread

Re: Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip- July 13-14
I was in Emigrant a couple weeks ago and it was so warm at night that we all sweated it out in our sleeping bags. It got up to 100 degrees during the day.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Emigrant Wilderness SUL Trip - July 13-14
June 20, 9:04pm

Re: JMT water sources
You just answered your question in your question. Map.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » JMT water sources
June 20, 5:22pm

Re: Gaiters aren't working for me.
I just tried some dirty girl gaiters and they fit perfect. I don't know why I was avoiding them. I might layer some nylon gaiters over them if I'm dealing with thorns and brush.

In GEAR » Gaiters aren't working for me.
June 20, 3:34pm

Re: Learning to use a compass
I like this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mtZDBJTb0E

In Philosophy & Technique » Learning to use a compass
June 19, 10:07pm

Re: Rust-O-Leum NeverWet
Someone needs to apply this to a windshirt and go for a hike in heavy rain. I really want to know how well it works.

In GEAR » Rust-O-Leum NeverWet
June 19, 9:54am

Re: Why floorless tents are actually better for the fastidious
I agree, but the one benefit of a floored tent is it's sealed off from water. Hopefully your campsite doesn't get completely flooded, but a floored tent would be better for that. I like ...

In GEAR » Why floorless tents are actually better for the fastidious
June 19, 9:36am

Re: Music for Hiking Videos
When you put music over a youtube video, all you are doing is promoting that music and possibly increasing sales. I don't understand why record labels spend time going after youtube videos. Ar...

In Chaff » Music for Hiking Videos
June 19, 12:21am

Re: what to do when encountering guns on the trail
I went hiking last year near Cache Creek. I brought along my rifle to do some hunting. That area is usually pretty deserted and anyone else there is a hunter. It's normal to not see another per...

In Chaff » what to do when encountering guns on the trail
June 19, 12:12am

Re: REI hiring policy.
I have a job with good hours/pay, so I'm not looking for anything right now. I was just confused about why someone with backpacking experience isn't even invited to a basic group interview ...

In Chaff » REI hiring policy.
June 19, 12:01am

Re: Re: Sharp Thing Nirvana?
I sharpen my blackwing 602 pencil with a kelly black raven 5lb double bit felling axe.

In GEAR » Sharp Thing Nirvana?
June 18, 10:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am