BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 1041 - 1050 of 1190 | Page: 1 ...96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: JMT Gear Questions from New Backpacker
if you go prepared for a temperature range from 30* to 90* you will be ok. this range means different gear to different people. use your shorter trips to understand what this temp range means to ...

In GEAR » JMT Gear Questions from New Backpacker
March 28, 11:49pm

Re: Recommend British Person holiday destination
if you don't plan on backpacking I would probably recommend Southern Utah over Eastern Sierras. Probably better for site seeing. however, if you do choose Eastern Sierra, I'd recommend ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Recommend British Person holiday destination
March 26, 11:44am

Vibram Five Fingers Reach FAD Status
in the REI shoe department I am seeing chubby middle aged women (and men) who look like they never set foot on a trail trying on Five Fingers. We're still a ways out from Halloween so I don...

In GEAR » Vibram Five Fingers??
March 26, 9:04am

Re: Re: rolled ankles
the best anti roll shoe ever made was the Montrail Vitesse. a low cut bomb proof mid weight trail runner. unfortunately they stopped making it about 3 years ago.

In GEAR » Last shoe thread,PROMISE! Montrail Jawbone
March 25, 12:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Cream on the PCT
""How old are they? Will their knee joints be worn out prematurely?"" I just ran a 50k (32 mile) trail race Saturday. I consider that a Short race. Feel better 2 days after...

In Philosophy & Technique » High Speed Backpacking - why
March 23, 4:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ice Cream on the PCT
"The real work of men was hunting meat" actually wasn't the "Real" work of men running from the meat :-) I'm not sure we've devolved, as long as we have the wi...

March 23, 1:05pm

Ice Cream on the PCT
"He didn't carry a pack though, and had an ice cream van following him around." This comment reminded me of a cool little DVD I purchased online called "The Runner" (by J...

March 23, 9:02am

Hammer Nutrition ... the good and the bad
First ... I love Hammer products and use them all the time. Gel, Perpetuum, Recoverite, Enduralytes .... However by whatever way I measure the contents (weight or volume), the large Hammer gel...

In Gear Lists » Help me pare down my gear for a speed hike
March 22, 7:00pm

Re: Re: Up Hills v.s. Downhills and speed
maybe a clarification on my early 2 posts on this. In any distance event the goal is "consistant intensity" from start to finish. You should "feel" like you are pushing equall...

March 22, 1:53pm

Re: Re: Up Hills v.s. Downhills and speed
actually the muscles work differently when going uphill v.s. downhill. one does not train the other. To train for downhill you need to do downhill. an exercise expert can explain it much bett...

March 22, 2:06am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.