BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1041 - 1050 of 1069 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107

Forum » Thread

Bought the Marmot Ion
Just a post to say thanks for everyone's help on this one, esp Kevin and Colin. Got a Marmot Ion in the post today. I held out for the sale pricing and picked it up for 25 British Pound (plus p...

In GEAR » Hooded windshells
July 27, 6:48am

Thanks
Thanks guys. Once again the forum has come up with the goods. Based on your responses, and Colin Kelley's info here Hooded Windshells I'm guessing I'm pretty safe to assume it's the real th...

In GEAR » Marmot Ion; Really Pertex?
July 27, 6:37am

Marmot Ion; Really Pertex?
Just bought a Marmot Ion, in Real Red. Happy with the weight, but I can't find anything on it that says Pertex, and Real Red isn't a listed colour on the Marmot website. It has Marmot tags et...

In GEAR » Marmot Ion; Really Pertex?
July 26, 8:52pm

Re: Re: Thanks: Making a Tilley Hat Waterproof
Dale, I like your thinking. Here's a couple of ideas to add. White is likely too bright/reflective for your hiking buddies; think about beige/offwhite (may also need less processing in the re...

In GEAR » Making a Tilley Hat Waterproof
June 26, 1:53am

Off centre centre pole
Brian, I've used my BD mid with three guys sleeping in there. We just set it up about 40% of the way across the floor space, and set it up on a lean. Worked great, never looked like coming down. ...

In GEAR » Hex 3: for 3 or not?
June 22, 9:10pm

Maybe
This is a direct cut and paste from the thread on Plantar fasciitis, but it's my post there too, so no flaming please. It's late here, and I'm heading home. I'm an Orthotist/Prosthetist, with a...

In GEAR » orthotics
June 02, 2:00am

Ion
Looks like you snapped up the last of those Ian. I see it's no longer listed. Nice score. Rod

In Gear Swap » WTB: Small Wool Clothing, Small Jackets
May 16, 9:10pm

Pad Length
I blew off the torso length pad for bike touring when I was a lot younger than I am now. I found that those overused (abused?)quads would act as a thumping big alarm clock every time I rolled over...

In Gear Lists » Mountain Bike Camping gear list
May 04, 9:12pm

Clickable links
Thanks, guys, we're looking good here. Now, can anyone tell me how I create a clickable link for these? I'll edit it into my first post as a list. Rod

In Gear Deals » List of discount and closeout stores
April 26, 9:14pm

List of discount and closeout stores
I'm wondering if there is a list anywhere of outdoor discount, outlet and closeout stores, preferably with an online catalogue so that anyone here can access them. The reason I ask is that I alr...

In Gear Deals » List of discount and closeout stores
April 25, 8:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.