Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1031 - 1040 of 1866 | Page: 1 ...95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ...187

Forum » Thread

similar
are you referring to cinch closures on both ends? If so Lukes ultralight makes one

In GEAR » Product similar to Montbells double closing stuff sack...
March 09, 2:04pm

cuben
are you referring to frog toggs, or dri ducks in particular. the light slick ones, or the heavy fuzzy ones? cuben fiber tape works to reinforce driducks areas, like contact on shoulders, etc....

In Make Your Own Gear » Fabric choice to increase durability of Frogg Toggs rain wear?
March 09, 4:26am

compass
Most of the time Im following a crazy winding trail in the woods, up and down mountains. Theres nothing to see and take a bearing on. There are no points of reference to pick out on a map. I...

In GEAR » Dependable, light base-plate compass
March 08, 10:13pm

no pole
Does not come with pole.

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
March 08, 6:56pm

Oware 10 x 10 pyramid - sold
New condition, never used, Oware 10x10 pyramid. 30D silnylon Never been seam sealed Been set up a couple times in yard to test using trekking poles strapped together as a pole. Has 3 little...

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
March 06, 4:18pm

UL
for no frills day packs ,the lightest Ive found is: Gossamer gear riksak 2.2 oz Sea to summit ultrasil daypack - 2.5 oz (got one of these, pretty nice) Zimmer cuben daypack 1.5 oz Ive b...

In GEAR » Looking for UL Day Pack
March 06, 4:04pm

check
I wonder how much money the airlines will lose by not having to check things? Twice, I have showed up at the airport (wife dropped me off) with a small pocket knife and I had to check my bag I w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » TSA to allow pocketknives, some sports equipment
March 05, 7:56pm

pyramid
deleted

In GEAR » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
March 05, 6:06pm

compression
The only time I would need to compress my Ohm is if it was used as a daypack. As long as there is an unstuffed quilt or sleeping bag in it, I have never needed to compress it, or any other pack of...

In GEAR » ULA Ohm 2.0 - Variable Compression System question
March 04, 5:05pm

zpacks
no experience, but I would expect it to be open when taking long strides, or climbing. I would expect the overlap in the rear to spread open and close as necessary, somewhat.

In GEAR » Zpack Cloud Kilt Issues?
March 04, 5:01pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm