BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 1031 - 1040 of 1743 | Page: 1 ...95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ...175

Forum » Thread

shelter
locus gear

In GEAR » Often-overlooked shelter makers (and models)
December 06, 11:34pm

hoodie
Academy sports now has a thin stretchy synthetic hoody in their BCG brand. $19.99

In GEAR » synthetic hoodie??
December 02, 11:10am

combined
i can fit my 40f down quilt inside my megalite with me. there is room without compressing the quilt much at all if any, since the megalite is quite capacious. Im comfortable in the megalite with ...

In GEAR » Combining two down bags for warmth
November 28, 8:06pm

retailer
just because a store is on their website, doesnt mean it carries many. they might only have 1 pr of road shoes. They might have none, maybe they carried 1 pr 2 yrs ago. Always call first. Hon...

In GEAR » Good Inov-8 retailers?
November 26, 6:34pm

water
I find it best when doing rehydration, as compared to real cooking, to ALWAYS only add 2/3 to 3/4 the amt of water the directions say. Noodles dont absorb as much at lower temp as when you are boi...

In GEAR » Time/weight/volume - how to make freezerbag cooking actually work
November 25, 8:30pm

ingredients
Without added sugar , juice concentrates, or chocolate, larabars arent as tasty as many things. Not sure I would classify them as lowly as some here though,I dont think they are bad. Read the ...

In Philmont » Philmont food
November 24, 5:01pm

handle
wrapping handle momentarily with bandana is too complicated?

In GEAR » Big Dig mod
November 24, 4:57pm

trek pole grips and using two poles for 6' tent pole
I need to use two trekking poles together for a 6' tent pole. The grips on our poles have a plastic cap over the top thats somewhat oval shaped, and the round edge makes the combined poles n...

In GEAR » trek pole grips and using two poles for 6' tent pole
November 24, 4:07pm

Melanzana
Love mine. Probably my favorite clothing article of any kind. When its cool out, 50s or less, it goes on. Fantastic hood, actually perfect once I swapped to lighter cord and toggle. Amazed tha...

In Gear Swap » WTB Melanzana Micro Grid Hoodie in Sz Large
November 23, 6:13pm

line
Ive been pretty satisfied with both the one Lawson sells, and the one MLD sells.

In GEAR » New line for bear bagging
November 23, 4:43pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm