BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1031 - 1040 of 1068 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107

Forum » Thread

What's on at SAC?
Can anyone tell me if there's any way to get an email from SAC each time they change stock?

In Gear Deals » SmartWool Lightweight Zip-T; $30
August 31, 2:00am

Re: Re: Pencil?
Dale, And I was excited about getting a BD avalanche shovel for $A56 yesterday. Next time I'm over your side of the world, I'm coming on a shopping trip with you. Or maybe I should offer to ru...

In GEAR » 1 Heavy essential item you can' leave at home?
August 24, 6:20pm

Re: Re: Cheapest UL headlamp
Carol Crooker had a great idea: screw a small alligator clip to a Microlight so it clips on a hat brim or visor. Trouble is, you can't adjust it up or down, and if you aren't wearing a hat or cap, ...

In Gear Lists » Cheapest UL Gear List Challenge
August 24, 5:25pm

Pencil?
Dale, I was thinking more like Whoosy-whatsits. Not sure of the spelling on that one tho. Now input-- Umm, a pencil? The batteries on those things seem to last forever!! :>) And since I...

August 24, 5:10pm

Lighting a fire
Mary, I'm with you. Plus, I'm guessing you and I will find it much easier to get a fire started with our luxury item, than what all those gadget whoosies wll! ;>) Rod

August 24, 4:22am

Where from?
As a fellow aussie megamid user, I'm just wondering where you're buying from? Local or OS? I'm thinking about changing to the Light, but they don't ever seem to come on sale. Rod

In GEAR » Black Diamond Megamid/Megalight and bug advice
August 24, 2:04am

Durability
This thread came up on the UK Outdoormagic about three days after I bought my Ion, which is also Pertex Quantum. http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/qna/qna.asp?SP=332471698719328444310&v=1&P=2&search=...

In GEAR » Marmot Ion Wind Jacket
August 24, 1:58am

Re: FS: Titanium pots and cups
Dale, I'd love to take the Evernew 400 off your hands. USPS to Australia is $9.50 up to 8oz, and $11.50 9-15oz. I'm happy to Paypal or money order. (Also sent this to your email) Rod

In Gear Swap » FS: Titanium pots and cups
July 30, 8:41pm

Thanks
Thanks Andy, that probably clears it up then. It would also explain the price. Now I just have to take it out for a run. Rod

In GEAR » Marmot Ion; Really Pertex?
July 29, 4:06am

Bought the Marmot Ion
Just a post to say thanks for everyone's help on this one, esp Kevin and Colin. Got a Marmot Ion in the post today. I held out for the sale pricing and picked it up for 25 British Pound (plus p...

In GEAR » Hooded windshells
July 27, 6:48am

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.