Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1031 - 1040 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Forum » Thread

Astronomer's Flashlight
PJ, that sounds like what I'm looking for, for rogaining. Where would someone obtain such a widget? Rod

In Gear Swap » Lightweight OSRAM GOLDEN DRAGON Lantern Groupbuy II US$30 shipped
November 12, 6:39pm

Back again, longsleeve, XL & XXL
Not sure how many left

In Gear Deals » SmartWool at Steep and Cheap
November 08, 5:37am

Fix the design fault?
Ryan, will yours be the same as on the link, or flip the other way to prevent the little suprise parcels of hot soup in you crotch? Rod

In GEAR » REI TiWare Spoon = BPL long handled spoon?
October 26, 8:55pm

Thanks Roy,
I'll take the vest. I have way too many black thermal tops anyway, but if the Capilene bottoms fall thru (so to speak) throw them on my order too. Send me paypal details on the e-mail, and I'll...

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning!!!
October 23, 6:41pm

Colours
Roy, first, are you interested in posting to Australia? If so, do you have a colour for the Patagonia vest and Capilene? Thanks, Rod rod dot lawlor atthingy rch dot org dot au

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning!!!
October 23, 6:32am

Would these work?
Would these North Face river shorts work? http://www.planetfear.com/product_detail.asp?d_id=2&c_id=59&s_id=624&p_id=8764 Rod

In GEAR » UL Shorts w/ Pockets
August 31, 9:38pm

What's on at SAC?
Can anyone tell me if there's any way to get an email from SAC each time they change stock?

In Gear Deals » SmartWool Lightweight Zip-T; $30
August 31, 2:00am

Re: Re: Pencil?
Dale, And I was excited about getting a BD avalanche shovel for $A56 yesterday. Next time I'm over your side of the world, I'm coming on a shopping trip with you. Or maybe I should offer to ru...

In GEAR » 1 Heavy essential item you can' leave at home?
August 24, 6:20pm

Re: Re: Cheapest UL headlamp
Carol Crooker had a great idea: screw a small alligator clip to a Microlight so it clips on a hat brim or visor. Trouble is, you can't adjust it up or down, and if you aren't wearing a hat or cap, ...

In Gear Lists » Cheapest UL Gear List Challenge
August 24, 5:25pm

Pencil?
Dale, I was thinking more like Whoosy-whatsits. Not sure of the spelling on that one tho. Now input-- Umm, a pencil? The batteries on those things seem to last forever!! :>) And since I...

In GEAR » 1 Heavy essential item you can' leave at home?
August 24, 5:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.