BPL Community Profile

spelt the enigmatic (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt the enigmatic

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1343 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...135

Forum » Thread

The problem as I see it...
Is that BPL can't figure out what perks to offer in exchange for $$, compounded by a lack of transparency in the decision-making process. Other sites manage to offer things that members are wi...

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 03, 7:20pm

bah
Personally, I'd rather see an end to mountaintop removal mining than an attempt to preserve a tiny piece of intact land.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » NPS to consider new park in W.Va.
December 02, 3:48pm

"Deadbird"
Thank you, Kat. Now I finally know what the heck that means.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dont buy this jacket ...
December 01, 9:32am

readers
I like where I see the e-readers heading. In 2-3 years they will likely have all the features I'm interested in and I'll finally invest in one.

In GEAR » new nook e-reader 1oz lighter than lightest kindle
November 30, 10:41am

D'oh
Of course I would forget that. Hammock with underquilt but no top cover, supplementary CCF pads for foot and head areas, 0F sleeping bag used as a quilt (so hood is in the wrong position to be o...

In Winter Hiking » Headwear for nights at 0F
November 30, 9:58am

Headwear for nights at 0F
What do you all wear to bed on cold nights? I have a Gore windstopper beanie with a fleece lining and a fleece neck gaiter, but I'm wondering if I should be looking at a wool or down balaclava...

In Winter Hiking » Headwear for nights at 0F
November 30, 9:46am

Re: BPL captioning contest
"This number got me to the finals of the Air Guitar World Championship last year."

In Chaff » BPL captioning contest
October 25, 9:38pm

Re: Boxers
Boxers still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
October 25, 9:25pm

FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
Prices include shipping to CONUS. Will ship OCONUS but buyer will have to pick up the extra tab. Please PM with interest. 1) Integral Designs Siltarp1 (5x8), grey, great condition except two s...

In Gear Swap » FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
October 25, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
Do Most Sex Offenders Re-offend? (at the bottom) It is important to note that not all sex crimes are solved or result in arrest and only a fraction of sex offenses are reported to police. The re...

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
October 25, 3:00pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt the enigmatic

spelt the enigmatic has posted no reviews.