Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1413 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...142

Forum » Thread

Appreciating our blue dot
Most high def image of the earth to date. Look at the original size version (will take some time to load). The level of detail is incredible. http://www.flickr.com/photos/gsfc/6760135001/sizes...

In Chaff » Appreciating our blue dot
January 25, 11:17am

Re: Archiac practices
Hey now, David...I'm not in the range 40-60 and I get it AND think it's funny. I also had a party line growing up, but I don't think there's an app for that...

In Chaff » This Should Be Interesting
January 24, 7:30pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Obsessive?
I should hope not. They way it was worded however, made it seem like it was something to be avoided, like something bad. I think that taking on responsibilities is something that defines us and mak...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 23, 8:40am

Re: Re: Re: How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
Yes, on a thread about Skurka's book, and without comment. My thought was that Eric re-posted it separately to highlight the bolded bits for discussion. Sorry if I was unclear.

January 22, 6:54pm

Re: How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
I think Eric was talking more about the consumerism aspect than that thread about the Trailspace bashers. And I have to disagree on semantics. Not spending isn't as good as making, b/c beyond...

January 22, 5:47pm

eh
Haven't read the whole thread, seems it's gone pretty chaffy already. But to answer the OP, I haven't even clicked on Gear Swap since the change. If I can't sell, there's no p...

In Chaff » How has the change been?
January 21, 12:28pm

UA
Ended up going with the UA's. They had the most spandex and robust fabric. Thanks for the input, everyone.

In GEAR » Good compression shorts
January 19, 3:50pm

Re: Good compression shorts
After looking at the half-tights, I'm not too keen on them, as I want these for four season wear and the half-tights seem made to be worn alone. I know the local store has Nike and UA at least...

January 19, 11:45am

Good compression shorts
Being very happy with every other item of merino clothing I own, I got some merino boxer briefs a size too small in the hopes they would fit like compression shorts. I like compression shorts b/c ...

January 18, 5:10pm

Last Child in the Woods
is an excellent book.

In Chaff » Quitting TV
January 18, 4:44pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.