BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1334 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...134

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
Do Most Sex Offenders Re-offend? (at the bottom) It is important to note that not all sex crimes are solved or result in arrest and only a fraction of sex offenses are reported to police. The re...

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
October 25, 3:00pm

Re: Depends on the wind
Well I just scored on ebay, so I will at least give the OTG goggles a shot. I can't lay out for the fan ones right now. The rest of winter gear acquisition is expensive enough!

In Winter Hiking » Goggles and glasses
October 25, 2:34pm

IPAs
>> I think the only reason most craft/micro brews seems to be hoppy is that its the easiest way to separate themselves in the market place from mainstream beer. For instance, a micro brew pi...

In Chaff » "Beer in a Can"
October 25, 10:26am

AT
The AT runs through the water gap. I did dayhikes there when I lived in the area. I can't say about what shelters there are, though.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backcountry backpacking/camping in Eastern PA
October 24, 2:31pm

Re: Re: Re: butt cream?
The spandex shorts are great for thigh chafing. Not sure how much they would do for the butt area proper.

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 24, 12:38pm

Re: gummay beahs
Haribo are the best...gummibären, yum.

In Philosophy & Technique » I Ran Completely Out of Gas
October 24, 7:02am

multiple uses
Anything with zinc oxide can also be used for sun protection. It isn't pretty (lifeguard nose), but it works).

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 5:25pm

duct tape
Works great! (Just make sure you wax beforehand)

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 3:24pm

where's the island???
Oh Paul, that reminds me of when I took my then gf canoe camping on Lake Champlain. We were headed to an island only a mile offshore, but we'd no sooner pushed off than the FOG descended. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your Worst Trip
October 23, 3:22pm

Your Worst Trip
Not the most dangerous, or the hardest, or the one where you had to bail. What trip, that you actually completed, ended up being a more miserable slog than you ever imagined? Mine was the first...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Your Worst Trip
October 23, 1:03pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.