BPL Community Profile

spelt the enigmatic (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt the enigmatic

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1349 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...135

Forum » Thread

FYI
Since I didn't see this announced anywhere, there's a survey up on the home page. (Maybe it's been there for a while and I'm just slow on the draw.)

In GEAR » Gear Swap & Capilene
December 05, 10:27pm

Took inventory
And here's what's in mine: Materials benzoin tincture 2 non-stick Telfa pads 4 tiny pouches antibiotic ointment 6 steri-strips 1 roll athletic tape 1 roll 3M Durapore (cloth tape, mo...

In GEAR » First Aid Kit and a bit more...
December 05, 10:19pm

mm hmm
Thanks for illustrating why I should save my money, Chase. I'm sure BPL management appreciates it.

December 05, 7:55am

space pen
Fisher Space pen cartridges do not freeze. I carry a bullet pen. They come in other configurations or you can retrofit other pen types to take a Fisher cartridge. ETA: I removed the wrist stra...

In GEAR » First Aid Kit and a bit more...
December 04, 8:07pm

Re: My preference for a site model
"Now as a non paying memeber I really dont have much say and shouldnt." On the contrary, you and I the ones BPL wants money from! Non-paying members should be making it clear what the...

December 04, 6:56pm

Re:^n
"I would support BPL in principle but I don't have a clear opinion about the management, one way or another. I see alot of monetization and low investment in the forums and I don't see...

December 04, 6:54pm

The problem as I see it...
Is that BPL can't figure out what perks to offer in exchange for $$, compounded by a lack of transparency in the decision-making process. Other sites manage to offer things that members are wi...

December 03, 7:20pm

bah
Personally, I'd rather see an end to mountaintop removal mining than an attempt to preserve a tiny piece of intact land.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » NPS to consider new park in W.Va.
December 02, 3:48pm

"Deadbird"
Thank you, Kat. Now I finally know what the heck that means.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Dont buy this jacket ...
December 01, 9:32am

readers
I like where I see the e-readers heading. In 2-3 years they will likely have all the features I'm interested in and I'll finally invest in one.

In GEAR » new nook e-reader 1oz lighter than lightest kindle
November 30, 10:41am

All Reader Reviews by spelt the enigmatic

spelt the enigmatic has posted no reviews.