Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1395 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...140

Forum » Thread

Re: Just say no to zippers
The only thing I imagine would be worse than getting into a zipperless bag in a hammock would be getting out of it.

In Philosophy & Technique » ueli just says no ...
January 11, 2:00pm

Re: First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
Waiting on snow.

In GEAR » First impressions of the Altai Hok Skis
January 11, 1:41pm

Re: The initiative
You could try this one: http://transscandinavia.wordpress.com/

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » The initiative
January 09, 11:34am

Re: Vest Success
Glad to hear it!

In GEAR » Wearing a fleece vest?
January 08, 5:49pm

Re: Physiological Factors
So what ouputs are there in humans that have been proven different between individuals that point to efficiency variation? A out of shape person and in shape person, both 170 lbs @ 30% fat, run...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 08, 2:24pm

Re: Weight Rebound
In order to believe the premise of this article you have to believe that the basic calories in/ calories out is not true. A calorie is nothing but a unit of energy. Conservation of energy only...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
January 08, 12:33pm

christy
You might look into a hammock if you find you just can't get comfortable on the ground.

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
January 07, 8:19am

Re: Re: Minimalism
Great post, Jamie. I was going to respond point-by-point but realized it would be a novel. So I'll just express appreciation and leave it at that.

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimalism
January 06, 5:01pm

Vest Yes
Hi Evan, You're probably already gone for the day, but there's a good vest discussion here. My vest is a core piece of clothing; that is, I think in terms of what goes under and sometim...

In GEAR » Wearing a fleece vest?
January 06, 7:51am

this thread is funny
...seeing as how I have read threads here on how long people can stretch the time between washings for a merino shirt. :)

In Chaff » Dirty talk: Why you may not need to wash your jeans
January 04, 7:27pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.