Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ike Mouser (isaac.mouser) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ike Mouser hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Ike Mouser has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ike Mouser

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1104 | Page: 1 ...92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111

Forum » Thread

sizing
jack, it depends on the shoe. In a nike tennis shoe i wear a 10. In my work boots i wear an 8 (wolverine-weird siing), in my addidas shoes i wear a 10.5. its important in boots (if your using t...

In Gear Swap » Inov-8 Goretex Roclite 390 13oz boots
February 09, 12:23pm

STill for sale
Price dropped to $90.00 still for sale!

February 08, 7:45pm

Inov-8 Goretex Roclite 390 13oz boots
I bought these boots for my 4 day 3 night trip in the big south fork last month, then worked great, the grip is wonderful on the earth and they remained waterproof from rain. However, I was told to...

February 02, 8:25am

26th-30th Big South Fork Trip
Hi everybody, i am posting this list to get some feedback from the forum to see if anyone thinks i am missing something as far as clothing goes. Temps encountered will be: Lowest - 20 highest ...

In Gear Lists » 26th-30th Big South Fork Trip
December 24, 4:40pm

hey
i have decided on big south fork! If anyone knows any 2 night 3 day or 3night 4 day loops for this area, please let me know. thanks!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Day 3 Night Indiana/tennesse/kentucky
December 21, 11:53pm

2 Day 3 Night Indiana/tennesse/kentucky
Need suggestions on locations for a 2 day 3 night hike in kentucky/indiana/tennessee areas. Hike can be in any of these 3 states. Anywhere from 30-50 miles distance is acceptable. If anyone has h...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2 Day 3 Night Indiana/tennesse/kentucky
December 21, 8:41pm

miguel
if they were deleted, there is a large chance they were deleted because they were off-topic/inappropriate.

In Philosophy & Technique » UL with a gun?
December 03, 11:28am

editing
I was editing because i was searching for your points to add to the list of topics you discussing, adding them as i found them.

December 03, 11:26am

yo
@David: And what exactly from the article are you discussing that i need to reference the article for clarification of? Seems like you are discussing: fatherly pride guns are only for killi...

December 03, 10:58am

hey
@DAVID I was a member of this site for over a year, but i have not renewed because i do not use credit cards anymore. What does this have to do with the validity of any argument? @James I...

December 03, 10:48am

All Reader Reviews by Ike Mouser

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Eddie Bauer Downlight Medium Black
Mine weighs about 10oz. 2 oz more than my thermawrap, but may allow me to ditch the no-sniveller underquilt for a lighter alternative since i will need less insulation at night from this warmer jacke...

In Clothing - Insulating - Down
September 13, 9:41am

Warbonnet BlackBird
The WBBB is the best piece of gear i own, hands down, i own the DBL layer 1.1, replaced the suspension webbing + tri rings with 16 feet of amsteel blue 7/64 whoppie slings on each side, give me 7 feet...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
September 14, 11:18am