Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1293 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...130

Forum » Thread

Re: Bivy on summit?
maybe you have different mountains in mind than me. but a summit is not really a place a climber wants to spend the night unless he has to. descents are often tricky, so escape from bad weather ca...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bivy on summit?
April 01, 10:27am

Re: Anyone have experience with these trail runners?
Crossmax is brand new for 2011, I've only tried it on in the store. Feels similar to the Wings in my opinion, but doesn't seem to role onto the toe quite as well as the Wings. It claims to ...

In GEAR » Anyone have experience with these trail runners?
March 30, 10:53am

Re: Re: re
When I want to feel self sufficient I take a solo trip. For me, a group trip, even a group of 2, is all about sharing an experience. You save weight by sharing gear, but even more important, shar...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
March 28, 11:35am

Re: Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
every backcountry trip I have ever taken with one or more others we have shared gear. in fact it is so natural for me I thought it was the norm.

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
March 28, 10:31am

Re: Mountain Running/Adventure Racing Pack
Holy Moley Craig you got me interested in looking at these packs, and ... the Laser Elite 20L claims to weigh only 210g. my totally stripped down Nathan HPL 20 (a 5 liter running pack), we...

In GEAR » Mountain Running/Adventure Racing Pack
March 27, 11:17pm

Re: Mountain Running/Adventure Racing Pack
I have no personal experience with the packs you mention, but here is a review of the Terra Nova Laser 20L and as a bonus, a list of modifications to get the weight down to 279g. Terra Nova ...

In GEAR » Mountain Running/Adventure Racing Pack
March 27, 10:40pm

Re: Re: The Trail Runner Thread
ok Jonathan prefers the Saucony Peregrine Thom prefers the Montrail Rogue Racer Rogue Racer has only been on the market a month. and I think this is also true of the Peregrine. How many mi...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 26, 6:42pm

Re: The Trail Runner Thread
1. Favorite shoes - are a very personal thing. What works for one person may be terrible for another. That said, even "my favorite shoe" is a moving target. This is due to two things mos...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 25, 8:09pm

Re: Re: ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
as pretty as the "skirt" looks, it doesn't quite fit the bill. lower legs not covered, and fear of wind blowing up my skirt. also ... I would not be carrying wind pants, so these ra...

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
March 25, 1:34pm

ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
I have a pair of somewhat light rain pants, but ... I'm looking for a pair of rain pants that are as ultra light as possible, No bells and whistles, as minimalist as possible, the more bre...

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
March 25, 12:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.