Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1303 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...131

Forum » Thread

Grand Canyon Speedway
Well, we've finally arrived at the point where elite ultra runners have become interested in the unofficial speed records of obscure and not so obscure trails. Last year it was Killian Jorne...

In Philosophy & Technique » Grand Canyon Speedway
April 24, 11:58am

Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
I actually own a pair of Inov 8's that I never wear. I've tried on a few different models in stores. They just don't seem right for me. But many owners swear by them, to the point ...

In GEAR » Inov 8 Shoes ... Just Another Cult ?
April 24, 9:12am

Re: Good Outdoor DVD's?
The Runner This is a documentary of David Horton setting the PCT speed record in 2006 in ultra runner style. (his record was broken in 2010 in thru hiker style). A great film if you are into ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Good Outdoor DVD's?
April 23, 9:15am

Re: A couple more last minute questions
you are correct. no water on South Kaibab piped water on Bright Angel Trail and Campground if you take a long day hike up North Kaibab then a filter might be useful. also check with the inf...

In Post-Trip Reports » Grand Canyon tips for first trip
April 21, 7:29am

Re: Walkup Permit for JMT in Tuolumne Meadows
I think there are two types of Walk-up permits. Those that are set aside as walk-ups in the overall quota. and those that are reservation no shows, and get released as walk-ups. My experience re...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Walkup Permit for JMT in Tuolumne Meadows
April 20, 2:16am

Re: Knee pain, ...
I do long distance trail running and the list below definitely helps my knees 1. Roller - Definitely get a good quality roller and roll out your IT bands, quads, hamstrings. if these are too tig...

In GEAR » Knee pain, need suggestions
April 19, 8:37am

Re: Food boxes still there?
yes, probably wise to check if the boxes are still there. Backcountry Information Center staff answer information telephone inquiries at 928-638-7875 between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Fri...

April 17, 8:59am

Re: Re: Re: Grand Canyon tips for first trip
I don't think you'll need 4 quarts of water to hike down South Kaibab in April. 1 or 2 quarts depending on your thirst level. also if you do that day hike to Ribbon Falls, a water filter ...

April 15, 10:52am

Re: Brett Maune becomes the 10th person to finish Barkley Marathons!
Brett's completion of the Barkley proves that he is a true champion, and that he deserves the benefit of the doubt Re. his JMT record claim. Congratulations Brett !

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Brett Maune becomes the 10th person to finish Barkley Marathons!
April 04, 11:12am

Re: RE
... well if you want to experience craziness, then its summit of Mt Washington in dead of winter :-)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bivy on summit?
April 01, 10:36am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.