BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1287 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...129

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: The Trail Runner Thread
ok Jonathan prefers the Saucony Peregrine Thom prefers the Montrail Rogue Racer Rogue Racer has only been on the market a month. and I think this is also true of the Peregrine. How many mi...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 26, 6:42pm

Re: The Trail Runner Thread
1. Favorite shoes - are a very personal thing. What works for one person may be terrible for another. That said, even "my favorite shoe" is a moving target. This is due to two things mos...

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
March 25, 8:09pm

Re: Re: ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
as pretty as the "skirt" looks, it doesn't quite fit the bill. lower legs not covered, and fear of wind blowing up my skirt. also ... I would not be carrying wind pants, so these ra...

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
March 25, 1:34pm

ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
I have a pair of somewhat light rain pants, but ... I'm looking for a pair of rain pants that are as ultra light as possible, No bells and whistles, as minimalist as possible, the more bre...

In GEAR » ultra light rain pants for ultra running/fastpacking
March 25, 12:53pm

Re: Sierra Trading Post Sale Today only
I'm on their mailing list. I get the "extra 20-25% off" notice at least once every week. Its practically an ongoing thing. It is nice to get that extra discount though.

In Gear Deals » Sierra Trading Post Sale Today only
March 15, 10:18am

Re: Who Else Has Ordered NB Minimus Trails?
Is there anyone here who has ""actually tested"" both the Minimus and the MT101. Can you give us a comparison. they both list at about the same weight, and apparently Tony...

In GEAR » Who Else Has Ordered NB Minimus Trails?
March 03, 8:26am

Washing Bivy Sack with Woolite ???
the Marmot website says Never use Woolite to wash shells. don't know if this is specific to Gortex or applies to all waterproof breatheable fabrics. See FAQ #13 on this link Marmot Recom...

In GEAR » How to get rid of cigarette smell from bivy sac?
February 21, 10:06am

Michael Popov to Run Hardrock 100
Michael Popov (JMT record) got in to this years Hardrock 100 race. Not only is it difficult to qualify for entry, but qualifying merely gives you the right to enter a lottery with only a 10% cha...

In Philosophy & Technique » Michael Popov to Run Hardrock 100
February 10, 10:35am

Re: north face triumph anorak
the Triumph is a "minimalist" piece of raingear. It should be analyzed and considered in that context. No bells and whistles, very light weight. size up one size and its great for fast...

In GEAR » north face triumph anorak
February 06, 5:52pm

Re: north face triumph anorak
my size XL weighs 183g (6.4oz). I like it a lot for ultralight adventures. To me its totally windproof. not sure what is meant by "pack queen" and lack of coverage. I prefer my shel...

In GEAR » north face triumph anorak
February 06, 5:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.