Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 2048 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ...205

Forum » Thread

Re: Couple JMT Qs on clothing Sept. trip
you don't need glue and velcro with these and they are in stock simblissity levagaiter

In Gear Lists » Couple JMT Qs on clothing Sept. trip
August 04, 8:33pm

Re: I'll take 'em
Bryan,go to the top right side of page and click on change my profile there will be a box for adding your email address where you will receive and reply to your PMs,once you have set up yours and w...

In Gear Swap » FS: Black Diamond Ultra Distance Z Trekking Poles 120 CM
August 04, 8:27pm

Re: Re: Still available
Lora,go to the top right side of page and click on change my profile there will be a box for adding your email address where you will receive and reply to your PMs,once you have set up yours and wa...

In Gear Swap » FS - SMD Haven tarp and net tent
August 04, 10:40am

Re: MLD Spirit Quilts - Volume Question
with photos without photos

In GEAR » MLD Spirit Quilts - Volume Question
August 04, 10:31am

Re: Old REI bug headnet/ bivy w no bottom
I have one of these still in great shape that I used when I was going through Asia,it weighs 10.7 oz on my scale.It has an open bottom where elastic crosses to hold the poles in place,it has maroon...

In GEAR » Old REI bug headnet/ bivy w no bottom
August 04, 10:20am

Re: carbon fiber tent poles
7 page thread with several people showing their pictures and discussing them http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=35678&starta...

In GEAR » carbon fiber tent poles
August 03, 2:18pm

Re: enLIGHTened equipment down quilt from $165
I think everybody here knows Tim Marshall and his quality quilts,his post is just a couple posts up from yours.

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 03, 11:24am

Re: Gregory Adventure Pro backpack
What size?

In Gear Swap » Gregory Adventure Pro backpack
August 03, 10:23am

Re: quilt page
I have had no problem getting to any page on his site all week and I can access it now also.

In GEAR » Golite Tents and Quilts
August 03, 5:45am

Re: error
I just cut and pasted my own link just now from the thread and it came up no problem. the title to the thread is Best practice consensus: adding a frame for Jam? Just made it a hyper link ...

In GEAR » Adding a hoop stay to the Jam
August 02, 9:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.