BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1073 | Page: 1 ...89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Forum » Thread

What about Epidermal Pants?
Gungadin, I do some hiking in similar conditions here in Australia, with perhaps a little lower humidity. I guess my question is "Why do you feel the need to keep your legs dry?" ...

In GEAR » Pants? Shorts? Rain wrap?
February 25, 7:12pm

IBEX Hoody at STP
Are you guys aware that the Ibex Shak is on sale at STP at the moment. Check the Gear deals forum for an additional 20% of code. Rod

In GEAR » Smartwool Hoody - Fall 2007 & 2008
February 24, 10:46pm

Probably kick myself later
But I'll pass EJ. I'm really looking for something I can throw on over my hardshell, and flick the hood up over my helmet. If it had been the orange I probably would have taken the chanc...

In GEAR » Sizing of Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka
February 23, 6:43pm

Interested in a Large
EJ, when you post a comment like that my ears stand up. I might be really interested in your Large, if you're looking to off load it. I'm looking to use it for almost the same as you - ...

In GEAR » Sizing of Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka
February 21, 11:49pm

Cheap at REI Outlet
No opinion, but one can be had at REI Outlet for $40. (Check the Gear Deals Forum) Rod

In GEAR » Outdoor Research Ion Wind Jacket
February 02, 11:59pm

Re: Re: Welcoming customer suggestions
Thanks for that Matthew. I noticed your line "I will pay a few more bucks for awesome gear to support this." It's probably worth adding that it COSTS a few more bucks to do this...

In GEAR » Patagonia most arrogant comapny?
February 01, 4:51pm

Made in Bangladesh
Tag in mine. I missed out on the down fill tho. Any one else care to tell us where there's was made? I have to say, I've been pretty disappointed with the breathability too.

In GEAR » How to identify Pertex Quantum?
January 31, 6:59pm

Summit Hut?
Does anyone have a coupon code for Summit Hut? Thanks, Rod

In Gear Deals » Summit Hut
January 30, 9:01pm

The Thousand Mile Summer
I agree with Chris. This is a great book. It's part ripping yarn, part instruction manual. It also shows how lightweight is a headspace, as much as it is about gear. And it reminds some of us...

In GEAR » best thru hiking book?
November 26, 12:24am

Astronomer's Flashlight
PJ, that sounds like what I'm looking for, for rogaining. Where would someone obtain such a widget? Rod

In Gear Swap » Lightweight OSRAM GOLDEN DRAGON Lantern Groupbuy II US$30 shipped
November 12, 6:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.