Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1132 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Forum » Thread

Stoves Mentioned
Of all the canister stoves mentioned I think the Optimus Crux is your best bet. Sure it might not be the lightest or have the quickest boil times but its made to last.

In GEAR » Best Canister Stove Choices?
March 21, 10:07am

Payment Info
Hey Steve, Please send me your address and paypal payment to Lawson@mountainfitter.com so I can ship your compass out ASAP. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Inventory On Sale to BPL Members Only!
March 15, 11:45am

Interest...
Anyone Interested?

In Gear Deals » Upcoming First Aid Kit Gear Blowout Sale found only at BPL
March 14, 8:17pm

Floor
Silnylon vs. Cuben Floor. Which would you rather see?

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 13, 11:57pm

Cottage Industry
I am glad these "fringe" companies exist and go against the grain. They make an awesome product while supporting a whole movement of backpackers that want to go light all the while helpi...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
March 13, 11:54pm

Steve
Hey Steve, Do you still want the compass? I can't send you a personal message and so I posted what to do on here 2 days ago. I still haven't received a response or payment for the compa...

March 12, 7:06pm

Its Not A Contrail
Though it may look similar to the Contrail due to the A frame design. Its quite different. I plan to build it as a big one person or a small two person. The construction will use a bathtub cuben fl...

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 12, 2:37pm

First Aid Kit Gear Blowout Sale
Hey Everyone, This is a First Aid Kit Gear Blowout Sale found only at Backpacking Light. Please use the same rules as last time. If you want to buy the item post the name of the item and SOLD. ...

In Gear Deals » Upcoming First Aid Kit Gear Blowout Sale found only at BPL
March 12, 9:59am

Update
I have three compasses left with free shipping. Sunnto MCB-B Amphibian Compass. 2 For Sale. List Price $29.95 BPL Price $15.95 Brunton 11NL-H Signal Compass. 2 For Sale. 1 SOLD. List Pri...

March 12, 9:34am

No Personal Messages Please.
No Personal Messages Please. Please keep your SOLD's on the forum. It keeps everyone happy and in the loop.

March 11, 10:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.