Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1135 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

Forum » Thread

I love it
I love it. I checked out there website and the jackets are custom made to order in the USA for less money.

In GEAR » Custom Made Hard Shell
March 22, 12:36pm

Custom Made Hard Shell
Does anyone know of a person or a company that makes custom made hard shell jackets tailored to your fit?

In GEAR » Custom Made Hard Shell
March 22, 10:51am

MLD Cuben Solo Tarp
No need to wait any longer. MLD has made a narrower version of what I proposed.

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 21, 7:02pm

Stoves Mentioned
Of all the canister stoves mentioned I think the Optimus Crux is your best bet. Sure it might not be the lightest or have the quickest boil times but its made to last.

In GEAR » Best Canister Stove Choices?
March 21, 10:07am

Payment Info
Hey Steve, Please send me your address and paypal payment to Lawson@mountainfitter.com so I can ship your compass out ASAP. Thanks, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Inventory On Sale to BPL Members Only!
March 15, 11:45am

Interest...
Anyone Interested?

In Gear Deals » Upcoming First Aid Kit Gear Blowout Sale found only at BPL
March 14, 8:17pm

Floor
Silnylon vs. Cuben Floor. Which would you rather see?

March 13, 11:57pm

Cottage Industry
I am glad these "fringe" companies exist and go against the grain. They make an awesome product while supporting a whole movement of backpackers that want to go light all the while helpi...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
March 13, 11:54pm

Steve
Hey Steve, Do you still want the compass? I can't send you a personal message and so I posted what to do on here 2 days ago. I still haven't received a response or payment for the compa...

In Gear Deals » Inventory On Sale to BPL Members Only!
March 12, 7:06pm

Its Not A Contrail
Though it may look similar to the Contrail due to the A frame design. Its quite different. I plan to build it as a big one person or a small two person. The construction will use a bathtub cuben fl...

March 12, 2:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.