BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1122 | Page: 1 ...94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Forum » Thread

BPL Visitors!
Im sorry my wording was wrong. Everyone who visits and participates in BPL is welcome to make a purchase. These sales are special to here only. As far as future groups goes, I need to go thr...

In Gear Deals » Inventory On Sale to BPL Members Only!
March 11, 10:04pm

New Items
In order to keep me sane. I will post a new group of items once the previous group sells. The next group will be first aid kits.

March 11, 9:56pm

Please Play Nice!
Please Play Nice. I don't want to get kicked off here for breaking some weird rule.

March 11, 9:44pm

Compasses For Sale. Free Shipping
Please NO Personal Messages! Suunto M-9 Wrist Compass. 2 For Sale. Both SOLD List Price $29.95 BPL Price $15.95 Sunnto M-2D Locator Compass. 2 For Sale. Both SOLD List Price $24.95 BPL ...

March 11, 9:40pm

Inventory On Sale to BPL Members Only!
Hey Everyone, I don't know if this against the forum rules but I need to blow out some of my inventory and will be offering it for dirt cheap to BPL Members Only. I will post an item with q...

March 11, 9:22pm

Tyvek
Tape it with seam stick and then sew it with a long stitch.

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing Tyvek?
March 11, 7:29pm

Cuben Design
I posted this design a while ago. What do you guys think? 1.5 person Cuben A frame with a vestibule and flow through vents. Trekking poles in the front and carbon poles in the rear.

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 11, 7:19pm

Cuben Tents
Hey Ross, I had been working on a cuben tunnel design using a no stretch sail laminate and got it pretty dialed in but after labor and material your talking about a two person tent with a $800-$...

In GEAR » Solo Cuben Fiber Tarp
March 11, 6:19pm

Here is an image of the spinnaker. Looks like its all SOLD.

In Gear Swap » Spinnaker For Sale
March 11, 3:22pm

Inserts
Here is a photo of the inserts or ferrules and the delrin tips.

In GEAR » Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles
March 11, 2:51pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.