BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me Hello,

My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 31 year old avid outdoorsman. I am the owner of Lawson Outdoor Equipment which is a high quality gear manufacturer.. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, snow skiing & surfing. I also enjoy inventing and innovating existing ideas to make them better.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1085 | Page: 1 ...90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Forum » Thread

Re: Military Tents
I guess I am curious why they use such heavy tents when their are so many lightweight versions out there. The only thing I can think of is most tents are made in asia and the military only buys go...

In GEAR » Military Tents
February 05, 1:18pm

Military Tents
I was wondering if anyone knew what tents our military currently used other than the ones made by Eureka? Their one man tent weighs 6 pounds 7 oz, their two man tent weighs 8 pounds 5 oz and their...

In GEAR » Military Tents
February 05, 12:34pm

Looking for someone with website knowledge (SEO) to help with my Outdoor gear site.
Hey Everyone, As some of you might know I have a business called Mountainfitter which is an online outdoor gear shop and I am looking to drive more traffic to increase sales. I plan to take on ...

In On the Web » Looking for someone with website knowledge (SEO) to help with my Outdoor gear site.
January 22, 1:36pm

Easton
I went back through the comments and see a few people wrote Easton carbon fx isn't available after market. I don't know who told you that. My company is an Easton approved dealer and I ca...

In GEAR » Carbon Fiber Tent Poles
January 11, 8:17pm

carbon fiber tent poles
Samuel, The Easton .344" Nanolight is one hell of a nice tube especially since it costs 1/3 of the price of the .355" Carbon Fx and it doesn't weigh that much more. The reason it ...

January 07, 5:53pm

SUL Camp Hatchet
Hey Brad, Your right, its normal part of conversation. I wasn't looking for a yes or a no just some actual feedback from someone who's been there and done that or has similar feelings. ...

In GEAR » SUL Camp Hatchet
January 07, 10:53am

Tent Poles
Sounds Good....I just hope there are more than three people. Do you care more about strength, weight or a combination of the two? What reasonable weight would you like to see? Fibraplex ...

January 06, 9:48pm

carbon fiber tent poles
The 5-layer 2D wrapped tubes are a nice idea but I think the 3 layers of pultruted carbon fiber add extra weight without adding the right kind of strength. I think it makes more sense to build a t...

January 06, 5:53pm

Quilt
You should have Tim Marshall make you a quilt. Golite and Jack R Better both make nice products but he is a regular forum member and makes nice stuff. Plus it will be custom.

In GEAR » looking for quilt advise
January 06, 4:34pm

Tent Poles
Hey Eugene, I defiantly wasn't trying to start an argument or offend you in any way. If any of my statements did then I am very sorry and please forgive me. I am just looking for detailed ...

January 06, 1:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.