BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 1021 - 1030 of 1054 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: test
deleted

In User Test Forum » test
October 29, 9:27am

Re: Re: test
Thanks. Now I get it.

October 28, 7:47pm

Re: Re: test
deleted

October 28, 7:46pm

Re: I leave tommorow
Good idea, Ryan. Light is nice but function comes first. Have a great trip! Be sure to share your experiences with us when you return.

In Gear Lists » Fall sleeping system
October 28, 6:03pm

Re: RJ's website no more??
The site is back up. Looks like the Jardines are considering selling the business.

In GEAR » Ray Jardine closes shop
October 23, 6:35pm

Re: Hydration Bladder Insight
Andrew, I've also felt the trade off, so much so that I don't use hydration systems any more except when mountain biking. Instead, I keep a couple of small Propel bottles (16 to 24 oz.)strapped ...

In GEAR » Hydration Bladder Insight
October 21, 6:44pm

Re: G6 sternum strap/ bungee solution
I also stole this idea from the Gossamer Gear site. Having used it on my last two trips, I can report that it works very well. Almost as convenient to drink from as a hydration system but without ...

In GEAR » Gossamer gear G6 and water?
October 18, 6:14pm

Re: DriDucks vs. Rainshield O2
DriDucks are waterproof and amazingly breathable. The achiles heel is that they are easily torn. If you can be sure that you will be able to baby them in all conditions, they may work well for yo...

In GEAR » DriDucks vs. Rainshield O2
September 20, 6:40pm

Re: eating out of a hot beer can
Vick,I stopped eating out of a beer can for the same reason. Now I just heat water in a Heineken can, using one of Tinny's stoves, the Elite, and rehydrate and eat meals out of a Orikaso bowl. I d...

In Make Your Own Gear » Alcohol Stove
September 18, 9:45pm

Statistics
I've also wondered about the statistical probability of staying home and cracking your head on the coffee table by falling off the sofa while reaching for another potato chip.

In Philosophy & Technique » Hiking Alone
September 13, 9:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm