Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

USA Duane Hall (hikerduane) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Extreme northern Sierra Nevada
About Me I'm 60, single male. I had been in Retail Management for over 30 years. I have mostly solo bped since the early mid '70's. I XC some, not afraid to go alone, I also solo winter camp, even out in sub-zero temps. A few years ago, I went on a backcountry bp to Alaska, where I flew in by bush plane with five others into Wrangell/St. Elias NP. Since early 2010, I have been collecting vintage/antique camping and bp stoves, having acquired over 90 now. I like many outdoor activities, from bping to dirtbike riding, gardening.
CityMeadow Valley
StateCA
CountryUS Of A

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by USA Duane Hall

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 1734 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ...174

Forum » Thread

NeoAair Xtherm vs. BA IAC
I have the small, original NeoAir, for some reason, the way the tubes run, makes it more comfortable than my older, regular LE. If nothing else, get it for the comfort level. I was letting some a...

In GEAR » NeoAir Xtherm vs. BA IAC...
December 08, 8:07am

Dawson?
I think it was Dawson who I got a nice Evernew .6 pot from as other slightly smaller cups/pots were no where in sight. That will be my summer vacation bp trip setup with a Caldera Cone I acquired ...

In GEAR » Toaks titanium solo pots
November 30, 11:21am

buy yr imported outdoor shoes before the new year
I bought some on sale already back in Sept. or so, set for the coming few years of bping. Duane

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » buy yr imported outdoor shoes before the new year ..
November 30, 11:13am

Katabatic weight?
Maybe a few of us will get interested if the weight was posted or is it close to what the maker says? Duane

In Gear Swap » FS: Katabatic Palisade Long
November 29, 1:58pm

decisions... decisions...
Sergiy, I'm with you, too much to think about.

In GEAR » Down shifting in Enlightened Equip quilts?
November 21, 8:56am

Down shifting in Enlightened Equip quilts?
Thank you Tim. I sold one of my motorcycles last night, so I'm flusher. Just gotta turn loose of the dough. Not much weight savings to upgrade by the time I get a wide and add overfill.:( I...

November 20, 8:58am

Down shifting in Enlightened Equip quilts?"
Well at least one guy had mentioned that he shouldn't have to pay for overfill just to stop the migration, but Tim has a great price on overfill. No deal killer, I maybe should get the 30 with...

November 19, 5:39pm

Down shifting in Enlightened Equip quilts?
On another bp forum I post to, there is some discussion of the down shifting in Tim's quilts, just by one tossing and turning. They were blaming the type of box used, I know Tim uses a differe...

November 19, 11:25am

EE Rev Quilt, 15D-WR or 30D?
Me too. Duane

In GEAR » EE Rev Quilt, 15D-WR or 30D?
November 18, 8:03pm

Inov-8's any good?
I see a bunch of them for sale. What's up? Duane

In GEAR » Good Inov-8 retailers?
November 18, 8:01pm

All Reader Reviews by USA Duane Hall

USA Duane Hall has posted no reviews.