Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 2160 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ...216

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: First alcohol stove
For filling your fuel bottle from the stock container this and for measuring this .

In GEAR » First alcohol stove
March 09, 7:01pm

Re: Sold/
What is sold to a friend?

In Make Your Own Gear » Can yall crafty people help me find a pack thread?
March 08, 8:30am

Re: drifters/ ee revelation
Here is a review you can read,it also has photos of it being used with a neoair.

In Gear Lists » PCT through hike list
March 08, 12:41am

Re: WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Tarp
Pm sent

In Gear Swap » WTB: Zpacks Hexamid Tarp
March 07, 10:35pm

Re: Boilerwerks
If you were to do a search on the site you would know the history,but I'll make it easy for you here is the original 6 year old thread that started it all.

In Editor's Roundtable » Cottage Stagnation and Recent Gems
March 07, 10:23pm

Re: drifters/ ee revelation
I can give you the link to BPL's review of the Haven but I am not sure you will be able to read it,but BPL did not give it a very good rating.

In Gear Lists » PCT through hike list
March 07, 9:51pm

Re: WTB/PIF? black dropper bottle
If no one has one for you, you can get them here .

In Gear Swap » WTB/PIF? black dropper bottle
March 07, 9:38pm

Re: WTB DVDS: "Wizards of the pacific crest trail" and/or "Tell it on the Mountain, Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail"
Tell it on the Mountain has not been released it has been in the works for years look at this thread.I have a used copy of Wizards in perfect shape I would be willing to sell,how much?Do you have...

In Gear Swap » WTB DVDS: "Wizards of the pacific crest trail" and/or "Tell it on the Mountain, Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail"
March 07, 6:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Rain Shorts
Frogg Toggs makes rain shorts and Ground Effect makes 3/4 rain pants.Never tried them I use wind pants majority of the time.

In GEAR » Houdini wind pants
March 07, 5:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Rain pants = Wind pants
I love my wind pants on trips and around town because I wear shorts or knicker length pants year round and it can get cold and windy sometimes so I just put some wind pants on over them.I do agree ...

In GEAR » Houdini wind pants
March 07, 1:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.