Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 1150 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ...115

Forum » Thread

Treat workers well
Please keep in mind that most of all Chinese workers are over worked employees of the government that work for super low wages so being treated well is a very subjective statement. The textile...

In GEAR » where is montbell made?
April 02, 11:35pm

Asia
95% of the gear out there is made in Asia. Cottage gear makers are the only ones still making gear here. I salute them for staying loyal to our country and economy... I posted a poll one tim...

In GEAR » where is montbell made?
April 02, 10:57pm

7mm webbing
None of the distributors I deal with carry 7mm wide webbing or ladder locks. I would call or email Osprey to see if they could sell you some directly. The most common sizes are 3/4",1", 1...

In Make Your Own Gear » Source for 7mm web & buckles
April 02, 9:46pm

Water Filter
You could go with a Katadyn Hiker Pro, Vario, Base Camp or a Mini Ceramic. They all are under $100 and all would work great.

In GEAR » Group water filter?
April 02, 6:29pm

Photo
The oware photo is very subjective considering the material around the grommet and stitching show no sign of failure. I have never seen material fail next to a stitched "tear here" seam ...

In GEAR » Grommets vs Webbing
April 02, 5:37pm

RE:
>>"How about grommets in webbing?" I prefer grommets in webbing on my tents. But what is the sense in adding the extra webbing weight and putting the extra stress on your tarp ...

April 02, 4:47pm

Grommets vs Webbing
Do you prefer Grommets or Webbing at your tarps corners? If one over the other why?

April 02, 4:22pm

Group Water Filter
How big is your group, where are you going, how will you be traveling and what is your price range? You have quite a few options but it really depends on the specifics.

In GEAR » Group water filter?
April 01, 8:15pm

$45.00
No takers? How does $45 sound?

In Gear Swap » Katadyn Exstream XR
March 29, 8:28pm

Both
Buy Both and then donate the one you don't like to the guy that gave you the stellar advice. On a serious note why don't you just call Henry. He will be able to give you better advice than...

In GEAR » Rainbow or Moment?
March 29, 8:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.