Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 1162 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ...117

Forum » Thread

Cuben Hammock
The hammock is 100% bonded with no stitching.. It is actually my working prototype and I would like to start manufacturing them to sell on my website.. The production hammock will have a few more ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben Fiber Hammock
April 12, 6:24pm

Thanks!
Thanks! >>"Roughly how much did you invest to make it?" It took roughly 3.5 yards of cuben but you would have to buy a 9 meter panel if you want to buy it from Cuben Tech.. I...

April 12, 2:55pm

Cuben Fiber Hammock
Hey Everyone, A few months back I built a cuben fiber hammock. The hammock is 108" long and 52" wide and has a base weight of 4oz.. I used the .75oz material for added durability and n...

April 12, 1:57pm

Laminated Spinnakers
Just wait until the sail industry starts using woven laminated spinnakers. I have inquired about having some made but they want you to buy 3-5 thousand yards at a time which isn't something I c...

In GEAR » Is Spinnaker waterproof?
April 08, 10:50pm

thread
I can break 300lb test mono fishing line with my bare hands. Most of you guys are thinking im full of it but its true...You ask how...I wrap the line around my hands in a certain fashion and with ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Double Straight Stitch vs. Three Step Zig Zag Stitch
April 08, 9:54pm

Waterproof spinnaker
As Roger said the only reason sailors use a silicon coating on sails is to make them lighter and more slippery. Those same silicon coated fabrics seem to be alot more water resistant than there ur...

In GEAR » Is Spinnaker waterproof?
April 08, 3:17pm

Good Point
Good Point!

April 05, 9:16am

re
>>"So with a double row of zig zag stitches you wind up with four rows of holes." True but do you think its stronger? >>"More to seal." True but a seam...

April 04, 11:31pm

Re
Single Row Three Step Zig Zag Stitch Double Row Three Step Zig Zag Stitch

April 04, 10:54pm

Katadyn Filters Rock
Katadyn Filters Rock!

In GEAR » Group water filter?
April 04, 10:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.