Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 32 year old avid outdoorsman, husband, and dad : ) I am the owner of Lawson Equipment. We manufacture high quality outdoor gear using the best materials and craftsmanship available. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, surfing & snow skiing.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 1156 | Page: 1 ...93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ...116

Forum » Thread

Good Point
Good Point!

In Make Your Own Gear » Double Straight Stitch vs. Three Step Zig Zag Stitch
April 05, 9:16am

re
>>"So with a double row of zig zag stitches you wind up with four rows of holes." True but do you think its stronger? >>"More to seal." True but a seam...

April 04, 11:31pm

Re
Single Row Three Step Zig Zag Stitch Double Row Three Step Zig Zag Stitch

April 04, 10:54pm

Katadyn Filters Rock
Katadyn Filters Rock!

In GEAR » Group water filter?
April 04, 10:48pm

re
Over the weekend I went to a local sail loft to see if I could get some advice from the sailmaker about construction techniques. He wasn't a camper but always wondered why gear makers used &qu...

April 04, 10:21pm

Double Straight Stitch vs. Three Step Zig Zag Stitch
I am looking for opinions on what you think is a stronger stitch for a lapped seam.... Double Straight Stitch vs. Three Step Zig Zag Stitch

April 04, 7:22pm

Treat workers well
Please keep in mind that most of all Chinese workers are over worked employees of the government that work for super low wages so being treated well is a very subjective statement. The textile...

In GEAR » where is montbell made?
April 02, 11:35pm

Asia
95% of the gear out there is made in Asia. Cottage gear makers are the only ones still making gear here. I salute them for staying loyal to our country and economy... I posted a poll one tim...

In GEAR » where is montbell made?
April 02, 10:57pm

7mm webbing
None of the distributors I deal with carry 7mm wide webbing or ladder locks. I would call or email Osprey to see if they could sell you some directly. The most common sizes are 3/4",1", 1...

In Make Your Own Gear » Source for 7mm web & buckles
April 02, 9:46pm

Water Filter
You could go with a Katadyn Hiker Pro, Vario, Base Camp or a Mini Ceramic. They all are under $100 and all would work great.

In GEAR » Group water filter?
April 02, 6:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.