BPL Community Profile

Lawson Kline (Mountainfitter) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale LawsonEquipment.com
About Me Hello,

My name is Lawson Kline and I am a 31 year old avid outdoorsman. I am the owner of Lawson Outdoor Equipment which is a high quality gear manufacturer.. My hobbies include camping, backpacking, hiking, fishing, hunting, kayaking, shooting, biking, snow skiing & surfing. I also enjoy inventing and innovating existing ideas to make them better.
CityStuart
StateFlorida
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://LawsonEquipment.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lawson Kline

Showing 1011 - 1020 of 1085 | Page: 1 ...90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109

Forum » Thread

Cork Vs. Foam
I prefer cork over foam but foam seems to dry faster, is cheaper and more durable. Both are nice and are more of a personal preference.

In GEAR » trekking pole grips
March 09, 12:12pm

Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles
Hey Everyone, I created a thread in the gear deals section but I am not sure if thats the right place for it or not. In the last few weeks I have had a few members of backpacking light expres...

In GEAR » Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles
March 08, 12:25pm

Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles For Sale
Hey Everyone, In the last few weeks I have had a few members of backpacking light express interest in purchasing some Easton Carbon FX carbon fiber after market tent poles. Before I place an or...

In Gear Deals » Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles For Sale
March 08, 11:14am

Sale
Thanks for posting the link Jeff. I am working hard to add a few thousand more products to my inventory and should have them all added in the next week or so...

In Gear Deals » Outdoor Gear Sale!
March 04, 5:14pm

Outdoor Gear Sale!
Check out my March Into Spring Sale! Cheers, Lawson

In Gear Deals » Outdoor Gear Sale!
March 03, 11:19pm

Canister Stove
You cant beat the Optimus crux for its size, weight, efficiency, durability, and cost. I might be biased though because not only do I sell them but I use them. Its hard to beat anything made by O...

In GEAR » Most efficient/lightest current pocket canister stoves
February 26, 5:46pm

Weight
I think its hard to define backpacking weight classes... For instance a 20 pound pack is light to me but heavy for my girlfriend. I guess it just depends on what you like to bring with you and how...

In GEAR » Backpacking Weight Ranks
February 26, 9:18am

Buck Knives
Buck Knives are expensive because of all the legal fees they pay fighting patent infringement.

In GEAR » Wood cutting knife?
February 26, 8:41am

Winter Gear Sale
Use Coupon Code Winter2010 for 10% OFF plus Free Shipping on Orders over $50.00 And make sure you check out the snowshoe section for some great deals http://www.mountainfitter.com

In Gear Deals » Winter Gear Sale
February 14, 10:12pm

Military Tent
I am sure they use bivi bags alot too... I was just trying to make sense of it all but I guess thats hard to do when the people that run the military don't make much sense.

In GEAR » Military Tents
February 05, 2:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Lawson Kline

Lawson Kline has posted no reviews.