Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 1001 - 1010 of 2144 | Page: 1 ...92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ...215

Forum » Thread

Re: WTB/PIF? black dropper bottle
If no one has one for you, you can get them here .

In Gear Swap » WTB/PIF? black dropper bottle
March 07, 9:38pm

Re: WTB DVDS: "Wizards of the pacific crest trail" and/or "Tell it on the Mountain, Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail"
Tell it on the Mountain has not been released it has been in the works for years look at this thread.I have a used copy of Wizards in perfect shape I would be willing to sell,how much?Do you have...

In Gear Swap » WTB DVDS: "Wizards of the pacific crest trail" and/or "Tell it on the Mountain, Tales from the Pacific Crest Trail"
March 07, 6:04pm

Re: Re: Re: Rain Shorts
Frogg Toggs makes rain shorts and Ground Effect makes 3/4 rain pants.Never tried them I use wind pants majority of the time.

In GEAR » Houdini wind pants
March 07, 5:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Rain pants = Wind pants
I love my wind pants on trips and around town because I wear shorts or knicker length pants year round and it can get cold and windy sometimes so I just put some wind pants on over them.I do agree ...

In GEAR » Houdini wind pants
March 07, 1:52pm

Re: WTB : ZPacks Hexamid™ Tarp , ULA OHM or MLD EXODUS ( anything else for 2013 CDT Thru )
PM sent

In Gear Swap » WTB : ZPacks Hexamid™ Tarp , ULA OHM or MLD EXODUS ( anything else for 2013 CDT Thru )
March 07, 12:22pm

Re: technique of layering shells for wind/rain protection for humid East Coast conditions
If you don't own this book,it is worth it,he discusses a lot of what you are asking. Here is the home page to his website,you should check out all his videos,blog and trips ect.

In Philosophy & Technique » technique of layering shells for wind/rain protection for humid East Coast conditions
March 07, 9:14am

Re: Stove Video
hyper link to video.

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping on Ultralight Stoves, Cook Kits, Tarps & Trekking Poles
March 06, 6:08pm

Re: JMT on a vegan diet
Samwise's site (for the AT not JMT) but you might get some ideas.A vegan backpacking forum . more . another .Laurie Ann March's website and book.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » JMT on a vegan diet
March 06, 5:51pm

Re: how do you use dehydrated toothpaste?
put in your mouth and chew,Mike explains a lot in his fantastic free videos ,the toothpaste one in particular is in his Dinky Stuff video.Or you could just get these if you do not feel like maki...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cinnamon Tooth Pellets
March 06, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Bivy
This is a very good article,and so is this one.

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 06, 11:48am

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.