November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1001 - 1010 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Forum » Thread

Outdoor Research company store sidewalk sale
Now, it's a little ironic that I'm posting this from Melbourne Australia, but I happened to get a heads up that OR are having a sidewalk sale this weekend.

In Gear Deals » Gear Stores in Seattle and Portland
July 21, 8:36am

Re: Bugs and Night
Thanks Ross, I'll head over there and ask. Rod

July 19, 2:07am

Nah, none
Sorry Ian, but you were conned. What's wrong with the old school solution. Raid your mum's kitchen for one of her old cake tins. About a litre, and if you're lucky, even anodised. ...

In GEAR » Peak Pot Handles
July 18, 7:17am

Thanks Ross and Mark,
Great info, I'll digest all that over the weekend after I finish writing my presentation. I'll also see if I still have a map in the shed from last time I was over there. What time does...

July 18, 7:06am

I agree with Brett,
I agree with Brett, but if you really want to go new, check out MEC at They have some nice hoodies, including on with a hard finished face, or a nice Schoeller soft shell around the CA$...

In GEAR » Hooded Fleece Pullover
July 17, 12:30am

Very Nice!!
Thanks very much to you all. I'm signed up to do a Mountaineering course the following week so some climbing oriented stores are welcome. I'm not looking at totally maxing out my Visa c...

July 11, 8:38am

Gear Stores in Seattle and Portland
Hi guys, I'm heading from Vancouver down to Portland over the first weekend in August and I am looking at cruising past a few gear stores on the way. Any suggestions of good places to ch...

July 10, 1:52am

Re: American Address
Ian, how do you go about getting it sent to an American address? I find a lot of the smaller companies won't ship to Australia, or else the postage is around $35 for a 10oz product. I'...

In Gear Deals » Suunto Vector for $120.00
July 05, 2:09am

I'll second the vote for Salomon. They work for my narrow feet too. Rod

In GEAR » Advice on trailrunners for narrow feet
May 30, 9:15pm

Thanks guys. Eric you were right, I had to update my Flash player. No probs now

In Gear Deals » Wild Things Memorial Day sale
May 30, 9:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.