BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1001 - 1010 of 1056 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Forum » Thread

Re: micropuff on patagonia.com \ DAS Parka
Check the Web Specials section on Patagonia. They did have grey DAS parkas for $165 if people are interested. Rod

In GEAR » Insulated jacket comparisons
March 15, 7:48pm

Even cheaper at STP
$139.95

In GEAR » Wind Shirt vs. Softshell
March 01, 7:58pm

Sell away!!
Brett, I've inventoried your stats, and figure they match mine pretty closely (175cm, 67kg). I'm sure it must be time for you to start offloading some of that surplus gear, especially...

In Gear Deals » Montane Lite-Speed for $35!!!
February 27, 11:59pm

What about Epidermal Pants?
Gungadin, I do some hiking in similar conditions here in Australia, with perhaps a little lower humidity. I guess my question is "Why do you feel the need to keep your legs dry?" ...

In GEAR » Pants? Shorts? Rain wrap?
February 25, 7:12pm

IBEX Hoody at STP
Are you guys aware that the Ibex Shak is on sale at STP at the moment. Check the Gear deals forum for an additional 20% of code. Rod

In GEAR » Smartwool Hoody - Fall 2007 & 2008
February 24, 10:46pm

Probably kick myself later
But I'll pass EJ. I'm really looking for something I can throw on over my hardshell, and flick the hood up over my helmet. If it had been the orange I probably would have taken the chanc...

In GEAR » Sizing of Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka
February 23, 6:43pm

Interested in a Large
EJ, when you post a comment like that my ears stand up. I might be really interested in your Large, if you're looking to off load it. I'm looking to use it for almost the same as you - ...

In GEAR » Sizing of Montbell U.L. Thermawrap Parka
February 21, 11:49pm

Cheap at REI Outlet
No opinion, but one can be had at REI Outlet for $40. (Check the Gear Deals Forum) Rod

In GEAR » Outdoor Research Ion Wind Jacket
February 02, 11:59pm

Re: Re: Welcoming customer suggestions
Thanks for that Matthew. I noticed your line "I will pay a few more bucks for awesome gear to support this." It's probably worth adding that it COSTS a few more bucks to do this...

In GEAR » Patagonia most arrogant comapny?
February 01, 4:51pm

Made in Bangladesh
Tag in mine. I missed out on the down fill tho. Any one else care to tell us where there's was made? I have to say, I've been pretty disappointed with the breathability too.

In GEAR » How to identify Pertex Quantum?
January 31, 6:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.