BPL Community Profile

Rod Lawlor (Rod_Lawlor) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Australia
About Me Rod Lawlor has not added a biography yet.
CityMelbourne
CountryAustralia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rod Lawlor

Showing 1001 - 1010 of 1074 | Page: 1 ...89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108

Forum » Thread

Outdoor Research company store sidewalk sale
Now, it's a little ironic that I'm posting this from Melbourne Australia, but I happened to get a heads up that OR are having a sidewalk sale this weekend. http://www.outdoorresearch.com...

In Gear Deals » Gear Stores in Seattle and Portland
July 21, 8:36am

Re: Bugs and Night
Thanks Ross, I'll head over there and ask. Rod

July 19, 2:07am

Nah, none
Sorry Ian, but you were conned. What's wrong with the old school solution. Raid your mum's kitchen for one of her old cake tins. About a litre, and if you're lucky, even anodised. ...

In GEAR » Peak Pot Handles
July 18, 7:17am

Thanks Ross and Mark,
Great info, I'll digest all that over the weekend after I finish writing my presentation. I'll also see if I still have a map in the shed from last time I was over there. What time does...

July 18, 7:06am

I agree with Brett,
I agree with Brett, but if you really want to go new, check out MEC at www.mec.ca They have some nice hoodies, including on with a hard finished face, or a nice Schoeller soft shell around the CA$...

In GEAR » Hooded Fleece Pullover
July 17, 12:30am

Very Nice!!
Thanks very much to you all. I'm signed up to do a Mountaineering course the following week so some climbing oriented stores are welcome. I'm not looking at totally maxing out my Visa c...

July 11, 8:38am

Gear Stores in Seattle and Portland
Hi guys, I'm heading from Vancouver down to Portland over the first weekend in August and I am looking at cruising past a few gear stores on the way. Any suggestions of good places to ch...

July 10, 1:52am

Re: American Address
Ian, how do you go about getting it sent to an American address? I find a lot of the smaller companies won't ship to Australia, or else the postage is around $35 for a 10oz product. I'...

In Gear Deals » Suunto Vector for $120.00
July 05, 2:09am

Salomon
I'll second the vote for Salomon. They work for my narrow feet too. Rod

In GEAR » Advice on trailrunners for narrow feet
May 30, 9:15pm

Thanks
Thanks guys. Eric you were right, I had to update my Flash player. No probs now

In Gear Deals » Wild Things Memorial Day sale
May 30, 9:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Rod Lawlor

Rod Lawlor has posted no reviews.