BPL Community Profile

Dondo . (Dondo) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Colorado Rockies
About Me Dondo . has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://dondo1.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dondo .

Showing 1001 - 1010 of 1053 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Forum » Thread

test
Lost Park

In User Test Forum » test
November 11, 8:18am

Re: Non crampon ice traction (stabilicers, etc)
Colby, I've tried the regular Yaktrax and they broke on my second hike. The Yaktrax Pro lasted about five hikes. Both provided good traction but were not durable enough for my use. Several of t...

In GEAR » Non crampon ice traction (stabilicers, etc)
November 09, 5:34pm

Re: Re: Re: MyNew could be better...
Paul, I assume you've found my post with the thumbnail by now. If not, it's in the cougar discussion we had a week or so ago. Dondo

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » New Posts Since Last Visit
November 08, 5:43pm

Re: Photo File Size
Bill, I got that "center" thing in my post also. I ended up just deleting it. If anyone knows an easy way to center the photos, chime right in. By the way, your cat sure knows how to pose for ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Photo file size
November 08, 5:27pm

Re: How to make a thumbnail
Bill, If you are interested, there is a very quick and easy way to make clickable thumbnails from the "your album" page in Photobucket. Just scroll to the bottom and click the button that says ...

November 08, 4:55pm

Re: consider posting thumbnails
Bob, I just edited one of my earlier posts using a thumbnail and really like the way it works. Thanks for the suggestion. Dondo

November 07, 6:46pm

Re: The decline of Ray Jardine...

In GEAR » Ray Jardine closes shop
November 07, 5:23pm

Thanks, Mark and Bill (NM)
x

November 07, 11:39am

Re: Photo file size etiquette
Thanks to everyone who responded. In the future, I think I'll use URLs and link them to images 100K in size or less. One more question. Say I'm writing something like: "Here's a side view of my t...

November 07, 10:58am

Photo file size
I recently used a computer with a dial-up connection and noticed how some photos took a long time to load. What's the maximum photo file size to use to ensure easy loading for everyone? Would usin...

November 07, 8:03am

All Reader Reviews by Dondo .

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell U.L.AlpineBurrow Bag #3 Long
Nice review, Mitchell. After our discussion here about this bag back in April, I had a serious hankering after this bag. I really had no need of another bag and managed to resist until the Memorial ...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
June 29, 8:38pm

Rocky Rocky GTX Socks
Mine fit well. Size 10 slips right over a thin pair of wool socks and my size 9.5 feet. They are comfortable inside my trail runners and do what they claim to do--keep my feet warm and dry in wet, col...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 27, 8:01pm

Pacer Poles
Here's something I just posted at the Editor's Roundtable forum. It occured to me that it belongs here as well. Heather, here's something I posted on the TLB general discussion forum a...

In Trekking Poles
December 12, 8:28pm

Lighten Up! by Don Ladigin
This is the book I recommend to friends and folks I meet on the trail who are interested in going lighter. It's fun, unpretentious, and lays out the basic ideas in ways that are easy to understand. Do...

In Books and Media
November 23, 8:15am

Eastern Mountain Sports
Craig, good news. The last EMS store in Colorado closed a few months ago so no more tax for you. It was two miles away from my home in Denver and I miss it but I'll admit that I took full advantage o...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
November 21, 9:20pm