Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

zorobabel frankenstein (zorobabel) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me zorobabel frankenstein has not added a biography yet.
CityAnaheim
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by zorobabel frankenstein

Showing 101 - 110 of 118 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

sizing
I checked these out today, I could only find an XL in pink and sleeves were too short for me, otherwise not a bad fit (although my wife said it was too small); I'm 5'10 and 135 lbs. My wif...

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 15, 8:30pm

fit
From the photos it seems long - which I like, but not exactly an athletic cut... I'll have to stop by Costco these days to check it out.

In GEAR » Awesome cheap puffy
October 13, 3:15pm

fires
I agree with the title OP, no more stoves! Cold meals are just fine :). In winter and when melting snow things change... I've never started a camp fire while backpacking and I've never fel...

In GEAR » Done with stoves, no more
September 21, 1:01pm

overfill
The bag is quite lofty already, I don't think overfilling would help.

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Ultralite 6 Foot Left Zip in New Condition
September 07, 5:03pm

re: length
Thanks for getting in the bag again James. I guess it doesn't seem long to you because you're measuring the bag with your toes :). I've had the Q800 next to a reg MH Phantom 32 and a ...

In Gear Deals » Rab down sleeping bags at least 60% off
August 11, 11:50am

Quantum 800
The Quantum 800 is full length (4/5 to be precise). James I'm surprised you don't think the QE800 is long.

August 10, 4:59pm

rebate
Thanks, I thought I missed something. I would call this cashback.

August 09, 4:29pm

rebates
What rebates are you talking about?

August 09, 3:53pm

hoods
If you'll be hot enough to find that the hood is annoying, you'll be using the bag as a quilt any way, especially when we're talking 10-15 F bags. I would go with the short version of ...

In GEAR » Montbell ul spiral down hugger #1 versus Versalite from Western Mountaineering
July 20, 2:57pm

Endurance
Andrei, the endurance fabric should be better at keeping outside moisture from getting the down wet.

July 20, 8:59am

All Reader Reviews by zorobabel frankenstein

zorobabel frankenstein has posted no reviews.