Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

James Reilly (zippymorocco) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Montana
About Me James Reilly has not added a biography yet.
CityAsheville
StateNC
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by James Reilly

Showing 101 - 110 of 398 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...40

Forum » Thread

Thank you
I did look at this that site year or so ago. It's good to look it over again though. Thank you. Lots of great links too.

In GEAR » Halfmile's Maps
December 02, 11:12am

Halfmile's Maps
Does anyone know if Halfmile's Maps are updated each season. Would it be a bad idea to have them printed now for a 2014 PCT Thru-hike or should I wait until closer to go time? I was going to ...

In GEAR » Halfmile's Maps
December 02, 8:12am

What to start with
The thru-hiker Liberty Ridge Shell kit (wind shirt) is amazing. I made two of those in M50. One for me, one for my wife. We used them for a season of hiking in Montana, Thru-hiked the AT and it ...

In Make Your Own Gear » First MYOG project
December 01, 8:06am

Still available
Yes, the pack is still available. Joe, since you don't have PM set up. Please email me at Jamestreilly at Hotmail dot com if interested. Thanks.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 50L (M)
December 01, 7:25am

$70.00
Price drop.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam 50L (M)
November 30, 4:27pm

Gortex for snow
I had Gortex socks on my AT hike this year. We had a lot of snow throughout March. I was extremely happy with the gortex socks. My fit were always comfortable. I used neoprene socks in the pa...

In GEAR » Socks - neoprene or goretex?
November 30, 4:20pm

Perfect info
Thank you for the responses, BJ, I had never heard of Yama Mountain Gear, Nice site! Jerry, I think this is the one I will with since I can get it quicker then the others mentioned. I was ...

In Make Your Own Gear » What tape are we using with cuben these days.
November 29, 7:09pm

Still looking
Thank you for the responses. I didn't see one on hammock forums though I searched. I am still looking if any more are out there. Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB: 20 degree Zpacks sleeping bag, Long
November 29, 5:44pm

What tape are we using with cuben these days.
Last time I made cuben gear I used 3M 9485PC tape when not sewing. Is there anything better/more available on the market now? I'm having trouble finding any articles or forum entries written ...

In Make Your Own Gear » What tape are we using with cuben these days.
November 29, 4:01pm

WTB: 20 degree Zpacks sleeping bag, Long
No longer looking. Gearing up for a 2014 PCT thru-hike. I was considering making a quilt but am now thinking that the Zpacks Sleeping bag is the way to go if I can find one used. I woul...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 20 degree Zpacks sleeping bag, Long
November 29, 3:39pm

All Reader Reviews by James Reilly

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Feathered Friends Customer Service
I spoke to a very helpful person on the phone. She helped me determine the proper size for the jacket I wanted. Jacket fits perfectly, was shipped quick and is of top quality.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:13pm

Sea to Summit Premium Silk Liner
We purchased a ultra-sil stuff sack as recommended by a customer service rep at a outfitter along the A.T. In using it to stuff my wife's sleeping bag I ripped the thing in half. She called up th...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 19, 8:08pm