Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 101 - 110 of 1562 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...157

Forum » Thread

Difficult to light
They need to use "storm" matches to light it as seen in their video.

In Gear Deals » FireDragon is a waterproof and environmentally friendly fire-lighting fuel.
February 19, 6:27pm

Keep an eye on these Esbit
Just a reminder these are available to all interested in have your scouts get introduced to solid fuel. Keep their hands free of unused esbit in these handy dandy simmer containers. No sharp corner...

In Gear Deals » Esbit Burner
February 16, 7:45am

Re: Re: Coughlans
I'll give the Coughlands a try today in the Mini Ez. Here is some great info on the use of esbit by an avid user of esbit, quotes from my website, bplite.com quotting JA: Interestingly...

February 12, 10:50am

Re: no big whoop
Bret, you're doing good, keep experimenting with caution. Look at this video of the budlite super stove burning Coleman fuel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KFjFQr00TE

In GEAR » Beeter than a cat stove?
February 11, 8:17pm

Always knew that Bob
I never doubted your word on cost per gram :-) Follow the links for availability of the 4 gram tablets. Get the scouts involved with the joys of burning esbit one way or another. Go Trail Des...

February 11, 1:53pm

Re: Re: Re: Great For Scouts
"Besides, on a per-gram basis, the little ones cost more." Let's not put the almighty buck in the way of our youth's health and welfare. Esbit is much safer in the their hands ...

February 10, 8:54pm

Re: Re: Great For Scouts
4 grammers are available online. all scouts have smart phones and paypal accounts. Take a look at every other youth, they are using their iphones on the internet. Just kidding about the phones. ...

February 10, 8:22pm

Great For Scouts
This kit is a great way to introduce scouts to solid fuel and be able to simmer. This is the way it comes shipped. Only $12.00 and that includes shipping.

February 10, 7:00pm

Spam
See there, Roger Dodger knows how good spam is for you :-)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Best Winter Breakfast (without cooking)
February 09, 8:58pm

Re: Why I am sad..
Actually :(

In GEAR » Beeter than a cat stove?
February 09, 7:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.