Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dan Yeruski (zelph) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale www.bplite.com
About Me Dan Yeruski has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.bplite.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dan Yeruski

Showing 101 - 110 of 1627 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...163

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Muskox Socks
>The 8 times warmer claim may originate out of the University of Alaska at Fairbanks, or is being propagated by them ; ). http://www.uaf.edu/files/snre/MP_08_02.pdf Yes, John....you're...

In GEAR » Cold sleeper - what to do?
March 14, 11:39am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Muskox Socks
"The fine Qiviut fiber has good tensile strength, but does not hold up well under friction John, the cold sleeper just wants something to help her through the night. She did not indicate sh...

March 14, 11:25am

Re: Re: Muskox Socks
>Seems like random marketing speak to me. Michael, you and Roger think alike :-). I can only report my findings. If someone is interested, they will do the research and go from there. If T...

March 14, 7:56am

Re: Mukluks for my wife's cold feet at night
Nice project, Get her a pair of socks made of muskox under fur yarn....8 times warmer than wool.

In Make Your Own Gear » Mukluks for my wife's cold feet at night
March 13, 8:32am

Muskox Socks
Socks made of Muskox yarn are 8 times warmer than wool. 8 times more expensive than wool. Wear a pair to keep your feet warm and that might take care of your problem. Down is good, muskox is better...

March 13, 8:28am

Re: Cold sleeper - what to do?
Put on a pair of these over your long underwear/fleece pants:

March 10, 8:29am

Re: Re: Showing an Afghan vet my UL gear today
Be sure to intro him to "Trail Designs" best purveyors of light weight stoves ;-) Let him smell the esbit in your kit and be sure to let us know what he says!!!!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Showing an Afghan vet my UL gear today
March 09, 5:22pm

Be Very Cautious
If I were you, I'd be very cautious using that threaded insert. Liquid and organisms will get between the aluminum and plastic and they will grow when you least expect it.

In Make Your Own Gear » Beer can pot ribs
March 07, 3:33pm

Re: whoa
Whoa!!! is right....cool idea putting ridges on cans.

In Make Your Own Gear » Beer can pot ribs
March 05, 4:14pm

Mini Reciprocating Saw Cordless w/lithium battery
The mini cordless reciprocating saws are getting lighter and lighter. Make short work of cutting down those big boy trees. Cuts a cord of wood per hour. Options, always need to have ...options.

In GEAR » knife vs saw vs hatchet vs axe!
March 05, 4:06pm

All Reader Reviews by Dan Yeruski

Dan Yeruski has posted no reviews.