Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Zachary Crane (zcrane) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest, USA
About Me Zachary Crane has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListGear List v3.0

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zachary Crane

Showing 101 - 110 of 115 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Forum » Thread

Discount?
Anyone happen to have a coupon for these guys? I've got a high-priced item I'd like to buy, if I can find a discount. Thanks in advance.

In Gear Deals » Prolite Gear Coupon Codes
October 28, 7:08am

Still Looking
Bump... still looking for this tent.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1
October 26, 8:29am

Re: Two others
I went to the Moosejaw store yesterday. I must say, I was pretty disappointed. 80% of the store was clothing and jackets, and about 5% was climbing gear. The remainder consisted of a few packs, a l...

In Chaff » Shopping gear in Chicago?
October 25, 10:09am

WTB: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1
Title says it all. I'm interested in purchasing a Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1. Let me know if you have one available. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1
October 24, 7:29pm

How Do You Handle Weight vs Volume?
NOTE: Sorry, I just realized this isn't the best section for such a post. Moderators, please move as you see fit. My apologies. When looking at gear, does the size of something ever trump yo...

In Gear Lists » How Do You Handle Weight vs Volume?
October 23, 6:15pm

Re: budget.
Jeff Patrick - At this point my budget is fairly flexible since there isn't a whole lot of gear left that I actually need to go backpacking, be it light or heavy-weight. At this point, I...

In Gear Lists » Getting Back Into Backpacking - My Gear List
October 18, 7:23pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Back Into Backpacking - My Gear List
Jeff Antig - Yes we get storms, pretty bad downpours at times. During the winter, it's not unheard of to have 24 - 30 inch drifts around here. I will look into those two models.

October 18, 7:00pm

Re: Saw
Thank you Henry. I am very willing to make the switch from the Sven to that Buck saw. Looky there - I just shed 10.7 oz haha. Updated list to reflect the change. Worn Weight: 8.56 lbs Pack W...

October 18, 6:59pm

Re: Re: Getting Back Into Backpacking - My Gear List
Thanks Jeff - If I were to get a Tarptent, 2 person, which would you say is the most versatile for rain, wind, and snow? I'm starting to lean that way, as long as the quality is top notch.

October 18, 6:48pm

In Response to Jeff A
Thank you for the response, Jeff A. I appreciate you commenting on the items that I still need. I was looking at the TarpTents this morning and I'm investigating them further. They appear to...

October 18, 2:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Zachary Crane

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Campsaver.com Retailer
I purchased a Black MontBell Down Inner Parka (on sale for $117) via their online store. It was around 8pm CST, so their physical store was closed. I received both a call and email the next morning sa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
December 06, 10:28am