BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 101 - 110 of 211 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: wow
I have only used the Gorilla so I do not know if the other packs are similar. I think that the straps on the small torso size are narrower and have the foam sewn in. I'm not sure if this is som...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gorilla Pack Problems/Questions
September 13, 5:34pm

Re: Gossamer Gorilla Pack Problems/Questions
Ya this is a very common problem people have complained about. To be honest though it has not really bothered me. I do not wear a collared shirt so I just make sure that my shirt is between my neck...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gorilla Pack Problems/Questions
September 13, 5:14pm

Re: Icebreaker short sleeve shirt and long sleeve hoody
I use the Icebreaker Skin 200 s/s in anything but the hottest summer months and it is probably my favorite shirt. Icebreaker, imo, makes some of the highest quality merino gear. I'm not sensiti...

In GEAR » Icebreaker short sleeve shirt and long sleeve hoody
September 07, 2:17pm

EMS Sale
I know many places are having a sale now but thought I would mention that I just picked up an EMS Secter Ascent down jacket for $109. Only medium and small however. This jacket scored surprisingly ...

In Gear Deals » EMS Sale
August 31, 2:49pm

Re: size
Matt, I'm of a similar size. I'm 5'9" and like you I'm about 135 soaking wet since I'm an active runner. A good thing about the stretch technology is that it keeps the b...

In GEAR » SummerLite, Hydrogen, or Spiral #3
August 29, 5:57pm

Re: SummerLite, Hydrogen, or Spiral #3
I have used the Summerlite before and I find it to be cold without additional insulated clothing at about 40 degrees. I am a wisp of a person and am a pretty cold sleeper so depending on yourself i...

In GEAR » SummerLite, Hydrogen, or Spiral #3
August 29, 5:31pm

Re: How many packs do you own?
1. Gossamer Gear Gorilla. Probably gonna change to having 2 packs like a zpacks blast/mld burn and a larger pack for the long excursions. If only money grew on trees

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
August 25, 7:14pm

Re: Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Mats - State of the Market Report 2011 Part 2: Test Results and Mini-Reviews
Wonderfully put together. I can appreciate all the time that goes into collecting all this data and sharing it in an informative, well written manner. Thanks!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Mats - State of the Market Report 2011 Part 2: Test Results and Mini-Reviews
August 23, 8:56pm

Re: 3 Season Hammock 2011 - East Coast
Agreed with the above. I don't know much about hammocks either but if you are only shooting for freezing than maybe a lighter quilt but that's a big investment. Any real weight loss would r...

In Gear Lists » 3 Season Hammock 2011 - East Coast
August 23, 8:00pm

Re: tarps that don't need a lot of room to set up
I have a tarp with the same dimensions as a MLD grace solo and I have found that when it is staked directly to the ground, the tarp only takes up a very small area.

In GEAR » tarps that don't need a lot of room to set up
August 20, 12:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.