BPL Community Profile

Tyler Barcelli (youngster) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Tyler Barcelli has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListLight 3 Season

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tyler Barcelli

Showing 101 - 110 of 206 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: SummerLite, Hydrogen, or Spiral #3
I have used the Summerlite before and I find it to be cold without additional insulated clothing at about 40 degrees. I am a wisp of a person and am a pretty cold sleeper so depending on yourself i...

In GEAR » SummerLite, Hydrogen, or Spiral #3
August 29, 5:31pm

Re: How many packs do you own?
1. Gossamer Gear Gorilla. Probably gonna change to having 2 packs like a zpacks blast/mld burn and a larger pack for the long excursions. If only money grew on trees

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
August 25, 7:14pm

Re: Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Mats - State of the Market Report 2011 Part 2: Test Results and Mini-Reviews
Wonderfully put together. I can appreciate all the time that goes into collecting all this data and sharing it in an informative, well written manner. Thanks!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Inflatable Sleeping Mats - State of the Market Report 2011 Part 2: Test Results and Mini-Reviews
August 23, 8:56pm

Re: 3 Season Hammock 2011 - East Coast
Agreed with the above. I don't know much about hammocks either but if you are only shooting for freezing than maybe a lighter quilt but that's a big investment. Any real weight loss would r...

In Gear Lists » 3 Season Hammock 2011 - East Coast
August 23, 8:00pm

Re: tarps that don't need a lot of room to set up
I have a tarp with the same dimensions as a MLD grace solo and I have found that when it is staked directly to the ground, the tarp only takes up a very small area.

In GEAR » tarps that don't need a lot of room to set up
August 20, 12:36pm

Re: 1 left
I will take it if available. PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: 3 bivys
August 20, 12:22pm

Re: Thanks for all the feedback
If you are planning on going to an actual brick and mortar store then I suggest bringing most of your gear with you. Those sand bags they have do not accurately represent the packability of your ge...

In GEAR » Please recommend a light weight internal frame pack around 50 L
August 19, 4:18pm

volume
It might help to know the volume of your gear so you can hone in on what size pack you need so you are not left with either too much space or too little. For what it's worth I have a GG Gorilla...

In GEAR » Please recommend a light weight internal frame pack around 50 L
August 18, 7:42pm

Re: Re: Re: WTB: Silnylon Catenary Tarps
Another bump for a duo as well

In Gear Swap » WTB: Silnylon Catenary Tarp
August 18, 7:39pm

Re: Re: WTB: Silnylon Catenary Tarps
Bump

In Gear Swap » WTB: Silnylon Catenary Tarp
August 11, 4:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Tyler Barcelli

Tyler Barcelli has posted no reviews.