Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Patrick S (xpatrickxad) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Upper East TN
About Me Patrick S has not added a biography yet.
StateTN
My Website URLhttp://patrickofeasttn.blogspot.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Patrick S

Showing 101 - 110 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re: Contest & Sponsored Giveaway!
"...and that your story must not include anything illicit/illegal to be eligible to win ..." Bummer because my best story involves gun smuggling, drugs, prostitution, a serial killer a...

In Gear Deals » Contest & Sponsored Giveaway!
March 31, 9:58pm

Re: Re: Anyone have experience with these trail runners?
The colors on the first pair make me wish Salomons fit my feet. Then I saw they were goretex... I think you really have to ask yourself what you're looking for a pair of shoes and try them ...

In GEAR » Anyone have experience with these trail runners?
March 30, 10:02am

Re: Roanneee
Thats about a 40 minute drive from me. I'm up there constantly. I would not hesitate to park at Carver' Gap and I do it all the time. I haven't heard of anybody having a problem with br...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Roan Mountain in March
March 09, 11:44am

Re: Re: Bandoleer pack
I love the way the back compression is integrated with the tapered back pocket! And, man, does that black cuben look slick. I really love the concept of this because I use an over the shoulder ba...

In GEAR » TrailLite Designs - Bandoleer Pack
March 08, 1:20pm

re ground sheet with a bivy
-"Simply said, if the ground is or gets wet and you press down in any small area of the bivy floor with any of the aforementioned body parts you run the very real risk of getting wet!" ...

In GEAR » Ground sheet with a bivy?
March 05, 12:53pm

re solo trailstar
I'm really diggin that second pitch. I think you're on to something here.

In Make Your Own Gear » Solo Trailstar/Pentamid FAIL
February 24, 7:41pm

re hiking
I have a rule where I stop every time I see a good sittin' log or rock. Even if I just sat in the middle of the trail and had lunch 100 yards down. Its not only a good chance to snack, get wate...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do you actually hike/ spend your time hiking?
February 13, 1:19pm

re swift v cdt
Both are great packs. I have a '10 Swift and I thru-hiked with a buddy that used a CDT. The Swift is MUCH bigger and the numbers can be quite misleading. Either one would be great for an AT thr...

In GEAR » CDT vs Swift: UL Packs
February 13, 1:04pm

RE cuben xpac backpack
This is definitely my favorite pack of yours so far. I really like the simplicity of this one, yet you have some great useful details. I love the loops for shock cord to lash things and/or compress...

In Make Your Own Gear » 10.5 oz Cuben Fiber / Xpac Backpack
January 20, 12:55pm

re: Modif-ION
I've always thought of making a pack with dyneema on the sides and cuben in the middle like that. Looks great and I really do love the white cuben for some reason. I used the think it was uglie...

In Make Your Own Gear » Snowed In: Modif-ION'd
January 11, 8:27pm

All Reader Reviews by Patrick S

Patrick S has posted no reviews.