BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 101 - 110 of 3159 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...316

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Scientific consensus.
"It may be that the first (or one of) these is a good explanation for what we have not yet found any signs intelligent life in the galaxy - it just doesn't last that long." Hear He...

In Chaff » The Ills Of Libertarians
May 20, 9:36am

Re: Scientific Consensus
How about we roll out case after case in which scientific consensus was correct despite great public, religious, economic, and political backlash…even when scientists faced a death sentence for t...

In Chaff » The Ills Of Libertarians
May 19, 9:16pm

Re: Re: IT Band issues
Dave C. makes a very good point that my matches my experience. I suspect that constantly pushing without rest stretched my ITB issue from weeks or months into a year. Every time I thought I was ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » IT Band issues
May 19, 6:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thank you Delmar
….All of which is why this entire thread is idiotic in the first place. If you understand someone's intent then just leave it alone.

In GEAR » Taut, Taught, & Taunt Pitches
May 19, 9:46am

Get your names right.
While we're getting pissed off at people for their language, it really ticks me off when people say Sierras or Sierra's.

May 18, 7:16pm

Re: Re: Thank you Delmar
Thank you for pointing out those mistakes Doug. While we're on the subject, I would argue that this statement needs more work. _______________________ "And, it's not just incorr...

May 18, 7:11pm

Karl Rove implies Hillary Clinton might have brain damage....
...but there was nothing wrong with this morning's surf or Milky Chance's music. Milky Chance: Down by the River

In Chaff » Karl Rove implies Hillary Clinton might have brain damage....
May 17, 9:21pm

Re: Any Reveiws On The Ti Goat Ptarmigan Bivy?
I have had two Ptarmigans. The original purple, and the newer, all black model. Don't know what to say as I don't have a point of comparison... It works for what I use it for, namely...

In GEAR » Any Reveiws On The Ti Goat Ptarmigan Bivy?
May 16, 11:54pm

Re: chaff
Speaking as someone exercises the Second Amendment, used to drive a pickup, and has emptied a few beer cans in the woods, I take absolutely no offense from Jennifer's characterization. If I wa...

In Philosophy & Technique » Rational Solo Fear
May 16, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Rush Limbaugh makes me sad...
Punks only hate hipsters because they get all the girls. :)

In Chaff » Rush Limbaugh makes me sad...
May 16, 3:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm