BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 101 - 110 of 3132 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...314

Forum » Thread

Re: "Capital in the Twenty First Century"
I think you're totally missing Doug's point Scott. There is a big difference between a family with a combined income of $450,000/year (Imagine a surgeon and a successful attorney) and mult...

In Chaff » Book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"
May 07, 9:46am

Re: Another trip across Kodiak Island
Rad.

In Post-Trip Reports » Hiking across Kodiak Island, Alaska
May 06, 9:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"
That's a very good point Doug. ___________________________________________ My concern with the "Occupy" narrative has always been what I mentioned earlier: it may sound appe...

May 06, 8:01pm

Re: Re: Teacher Bias
I personally connect with many, many students every year. My classroom is full on every break and at lunch, all of us just talking; life, school, politics, nonsense, philosophy... I'm not t...

In Chaff » Conspiracy and The Party Of No!
May 06, 6:47pm

Teacher Bias
Glad you're not jumping to conclusions too quickly Ken... _____________________________ On the note of teacher bias, of course it happens. How couldn't it? Some teachers are terribl...

May 06, 6:20pm

Re: Common Core
"It's just one of many examples of the liberal indoctrination program disguised as standardized testing from around the country." If that's the basic premise from which you'...

May 06, 3:43pm

Re: Re: Whatever, Ken....you're not the only one who can post garbage.
I'm a teacher involved in the implementation/testing of common core on my high school campus. I have my own children testing under it as well. I'd love to hear in your words what the pr...

May 06, 12:14pm

Re: Re: Book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"
And if you're against redistribution of wealth, the review and book linked in this post might be of interest to you. They are essentially exploring the laws and mechanisms by which the wealthi...

May 05, 4:03pm

Re: Book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century"
I think you mean redistribution. Which, incidentally, nobody here has mentioned.

May 05, 3:34pm

Re: Book "Capital in the Twenty First Century
Per capita, the US is consistently in the top 10 by all measures I've seen. And we don't exactly keep a low global profile.

May 05, 11:23am

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm