BPL Community Profile

Craig W. (xnomanx) - BPL Professional Member

My Locale Craig W. hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.
-K. Vonnegut
CityBeautiful Altadena
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.sweepingthegarden.wordpress.com
My PDF Gear ListGeneral Adventuring Gearlist (2013)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Craig W.

Showing 101 - 110 of 3195 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...320

Forum » Thread

Re: yurts...
I know it's not much, but I do have room for my chickens in back. And an OK gear closet.

In Chaff » The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen).
June 12, 12:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Fail
+1 Brad.

In Chaff » Fail
June 11, 8:47pm

Re: Re: Re: Before you too excited
"Love how liberals blast Koch, but ignore Hollywood, Soros, Unions, etc." As it was said earlier, when thousands or even hundreds of thousands of people in unions need to band together...

In Chaff » Koch Brothers Donate $25 Million To United Negro College Fund & The Compassionate Left Is Predictably Enraged
June 11, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Eric Cantor, 2nd highest ranking republican in congress defeated in primary by a tea bagger.
"I don't care for the Tea Party. I actually think they've done much to harm the GOP and the country in general." +1 I can identify with certain conservative positions, but the...

In Chaff » Eric Cantor, 2nd highest ranking republican in congress defeated in primary by a tea bagger.
June 10, 11:07pm

Re: Re: Re: The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun
My experience is similar to Ian's, though has nothing to do with law enforcement. When I was a teenager, a friend sprayed me in the face at a party for "fun". It was a small can...

In Chaff » The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun
June 09, 8:06pm

Re: Re: Right on
Good looking beast you've got there. The picture by the fire is great.

In Post-Trip Reports » Lower Cross Creek, Holy Cross Wilderness (with my Pit)
June 09, 6:35pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun

In Chaff » The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun
June 09, 6:24pm

Re: Koch Brothers Donate $25 Million To United Negro College Fund & The Compassionate Left Is Predictably Enraged

In Chaff » Koch Brothers Donate $25 Million To United Negro College Fund & The Compassionate Left Is Predictably Enraged
June 09, 6:22pm

Re: The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen)

June 09, 5:53pm

Re: Re: Re: The case for impeachment (and why I think it will never happen).
More plagiarized copy/paste goodness from Matthew. At least cite your sources instead of passing things off as your own words.

June 09, 3:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Craig W.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montbell Thermawrap jacket
A great jacket- my XL weighs in at just over 10 oz. with its stuff sack. Very simple, functional design- perfect for 3 seasons in the Sierras when combined with a base layer and/or shell system.

In Clothing - Insulating - Synthetic (Polarguard, Primaloft, etc.)
May 15, 8:56pm

Dirty Girl Gaiters
These are great "dry" gaiters. As a trail runner I shopped and shopped for a good, breathable, and lightweight pair...not much out there. Most mainstream gear makers seem to seriously over...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 13, 8:55pm