Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brad Fisher (wufpackfn) - BPL Guest

My Locale NC/TN/VA Mountains
About Me Brad Fisher has not added a biography yet.
CityMount Pleasant
StateNorth Carolina
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brad Fisher

Showing 101 - 110 of 655 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Re:
Travis, No right answer to most of this, but since you ask... I would take the Gorilla for the support and hip belt. Use a xTherm and a piece of tyvek/polycro. Drop all the other ground stuf...

In Gear Lists » '13 JMT List [changes from my '12 hike]
December 22, 7:26pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Newtown
"My point with the stats is that they can be interpreted in many different ways, depending what one wants to support." +1. Just like you can always find a study that supports your pos...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 22, 6:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Newtown
Where the FBI stats wrong? I used the 5, 10 and 20 years that were available on the FBI website. You used stats from 30,40 and 50 years. Both stats are right, so what's the point? You just ign...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 22, 6:13pm

Re: Re: Newtown
"Banning alcohol didn't work. I didn't realize that you can shoot with a bottle of scotch. Where is the ignore this member button....

In Chaff » Newtown
December 22, 4:49pm

Re: Bearikade and the gorilla
Jennifer, I have used the berikade weekender and the big bearvault in a GG Gorilla and it worked great. I also used the weekender in a HMG Windrider this year without any issue. I have always ca...

In Gear Lists » '13 JMT List [changes from my '12 hike]
December 22, 4:39pm

Re: Not going to live scared
Ben If the parents have guns properly stored do you let your kids spend the night? As a parent I'm concerned as well about many things in the situation (guns, alcohol, drugs, supervision,...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 22, 11:56am

Re: "Newtown"
"Guns in the malls, guns in theaters, guns in church, guns in schools. Guns in our national parks. Guns on the street; guns in your home. Everyone is ready to shoot everyone else." Jef...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 9:15pm

Re: NRA
Ben, And I hope you know that I was harassing you some.... I was giving you the Keyshaun Johnson "Come on man". If you haven't seen him do it on the NFL pregame shows then you are ...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 12:28pm

Re: NRA
Ben C. You just completely miss quoted what the NRA said. I'm not an NRA member and have no intentions of becoming one. Below are some quotes from MSNBC (very liberal site): “With all t...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 11:30am

Re: Re: Re: Laws?
Michael L. I also noticed that no one acknowledged your Harvard study. I personally thought it was very comprehensive and the results spoke for themselves. However it doesn't support the gun...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 8:09am

All Reader Reviews by Brad Fisher

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Have used a neoair for many nights without an issue. Night 1 with the XLite and it leaks from a small tear in outer fabric. Just too fragile for me. Now to figure out how to get my money back. Bra...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
February 26, 9:45am

Mountain Laurel Designs Burn (2010)
I bought the MLD Burn back in November to become my primary 3 season pack when a bear canister is not necessary. If I need to carry a bear canister I will continue to use my GG Gorilla. I was a li...

In Backpacks - Frameless
January 01, 7:32pm