BPL Community Profile

will sawyer (wjsawyer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Connecticut
About Me will sawyer has not added a biography yet.
CityRiverside
StateConnecticut
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by will sawyer

Showing 101 - 110 of 216 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

Re: Uprating a Themarest Z Lite with Blizzard Bag Material
Stephen, The blizzard material is just a few layers of aluminized mylar, your bodyweight will compress it to the effectiveness of a single layer of aluminized mylar, which you already have in th...

In GEAR » Uprating a Themarest Z Lite with Blizzard Bag Material
December 09, 1:33pm

Re: WTB: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket! - still wanted!
Jerry, as I said before, Rec Outlet (that link) is out of most sizes and only has a few jackets in stock.

In Gear Swap » WTB: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket!
December 09, 5:55am

I heard back from Rec outlet, they have a large short and an xl, but nothing else. Tom, nice cuffs, the sizing does look like the sleeves run a bit short. Jamie, If you want to sell the large, y...

December 08, 6:54pm

Tom, I've been on that website, but when you try to order one it sys they are out of stock. I sent them an email about it, on the off chance that the out of stock message is a glitch. I t...

December 08, 12:33pm

WTB: New Balance Fugu Down Jacket!
I'm looking for a Medium Tall or Large jacket. I'm 6'2" and ~170lbs. Used but in good condition, or if you know of a store/site that still has these let me know! Anywhere that I co...

December 08, 12:10pm

Re: Mansfield area shelters?
Michael, thanks for the response, I've been a bit busy but now that I've had some time I've read through it. I have mainly been looking at the Stowe side, So I think that would be w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Mansfield area shelters?
December 07, 3:17pm

Re: blizzard video - weight of material?
Does anybody know the weight per yard of the blizzard "fabric"? using the numbers on the website for the blanket , 2.35 my 2.4 m and 525 grams i got about 2.75oz per square yard. but it ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » blizzard video
December 07, 1:55pm

Re; First time snow camping. Advice please.
Kendall, I'm in the same boat as you, trying to figure out my extremities. I'll be going to Vermont, expecting temps around 0*F for most of the time, plus (or minus!) windchill…I'll b...

In GEAR » First time snow camping. Advice please.
December 06, 6:59pm

Re: Vermont Winter Clothing? help!
Thanks for the comments guys, Mike: not sure about the shoes, maybe a pair of inov-8 f-lite 220s, because those seem to be my best sneaker. I also have a pair of sheepskin slippers that I will d...

In Gear Lists » Vermont Winter Clothing? help!
December 06, 1:14pm

Vermont Winter Clothing? help!
I'm heading up to Mt. Mansfield in Vermont in a few weeks to spend a few days snowshoeing, and I'd like to hear some opinions on clothing, both for when active and when resting/in camp. Wea...

In Gear Lists » Vermont Winter Clothing? help!
December 05, 8:29pm

All Reader Reviews by will sawyer

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Inov-8 Company Review
I love their products, but haven't dealt with the company directly until recently. I sent them an email asking if I could get a discount on a pack and what I would be using it for. I got a respons...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 14, 11:09am

Forty Below Light Energy TR Overboots/Simple Slippers
I received my overboots in the mail today, a day earlier than predicted. Previously I had emailed Joel when I heard about these as I wasn't sure they were exactly what I was looking for, and I was...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
December 07, 3:55pm