BPL Community Profile

David Wills (willspower3) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale David Wills hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me 25 years old. AT 2009, PCT 2011.
StateGA
CountryUSA or S. Korea
My PDF Gear ListPCT 2011

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by David Wills

Showing 101 - 110 of 479 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...48

Forum » Thread

WTB: Ursack for bears
If anyone has a spare Ursack laying around, I would be happy to pay you for it. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » WTB: Ursack for bears
January 14, 7:38am

Re: Re: AppyTrail Thru-Hike Gear List
oops, double post.

In Gear Lists » AppyTrail Thru-Hike Gear List
January 13, 2:46am

Re: Re: AppyTrail Thru-Hike Gear List
I need to check my calendar, but I think we got 40 days of rain in June. +1 for the umbrella if its a rainy year. Perfect for drizzle, helps your raincoat in heavy rain. Any jacket will eventually...

January 13, 2:46am

Re: AppyTrail Thru-Hike Gear List
A few things- its going to rain... a lot. Get a rain jacket, (a few sets of dri ducks if i had to do it again), drop the E-poncho. Adds some top layer warmth as well. You can probably drop the fle...

January 12, 9:28pm

Re: Re: Re: re
Haha, this turned from gear help to a fight to the death over water treatment. What a strong showing of weaponry we have- colonic inducing biological weapons, Ultraviolet light that scrambles DNA,...

In Gear Lists » New PCT 2011 gear list
January 12, 3:40am

Re: :)
Looks pretty solid. For clothes, simplifying would help. you could remove some hats. 1 shade hat, 1 light beanie or balaclava, and 1 for sleeping. For tops, I would go with only 1 short sleeve, 1...

In Gear Lists » PCT 2011 Gear List: Feedback VERY Welcomed!
January 11, 9:00am

Re: New PCT 2011 gear list
Got the new list up on PDF. Bumped up to a bone crushing 11 lb 5 oz from 10 lb 5 oz, but I will be warmer and more comfy, and have an umbrella for shade and rain coat support.

January 11, 8:22am

Re: Gardia
Thanks for the advice everyone, and for being nitpicky. A few things I decided to change were based on the 40% off golite coupon i caught wind of on gear deals. Pulled the trigger on a Golite 3 s...

January 11, 8:06am

Re: Re: Most significant advances in 2010
Glad to see I am wrong about some things. As I said, I've been out of the loop a while. However, the pack manufacturer listed expected life of 1 thru hike lends me to believe durability could b...

In GEAR » Most significant advances in 2010
January 07, 3:46am

Re: Nice list
Thanks for all the advice. I am going to modify the compression straps to handle a bear can, empty on top of the pack. So: Stripen Adventure Montbell UL until oregon, switch to synthetic parka ...

January 06, 9:25pm

All Reader Reviews by David Wills

David Wills has posted no reviews.