Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 101 - 110 of 547 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...55

Forum » Thread

human ego
Whether Roger Tattersall signs up as a paid member or not should become a feature in itself. This is pure entertainment - I hope BPL can capitalize on it. Will it become a matter of pride to not sw...

In Chaff » The Death of Chaff
October 27, 2:14pm

embarresed
John Donewar, I think I would be embarressed to be on a list because I refused to pay $25.00 for something that was apparently very important to me.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Loss of Valuable Contributors
October 27, 12:46pm

DX40
I think I can come up with a couple yards.

In Make Your Own Gear » DX-40
October 27, 11:50am

oxygen
I've been thinking about the stories I have seen about oxygen depletion in the atmosphere so here is something about it. http://www.i-sis.org.uk/O2DroppingFasterThanCO2Rising.php

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
October 27, 11:49am

Johnny boy
Rog actually said, " For now I'll just point out that I've been participating in this thread since 2008, over a year before I started my own website, and you are a johnny come lately i...

September 23, 1:43pm

BPL is Rog's main blog site now
Rog, the inconsiderate part was you saying, supposedly to me, that CO2 and water vapor do not create energy. I went back to that after you did not really accept my apology. It appears that you are ...

September 23, 1:18pm

CO2 and water Vapor........
Here it is Rog. The issue is why you said to me that CO2 and water vapor do not create energy - you got it from here; A simple logical argument about global warmingPosted: September 21, 2012 by ...

September 23, 12:05pm

paranoid
Well, at least you pointing out that you were not really answering me directly but just copying at me from your website about the CO2 and H2O vapor frees me from the paranoid level. Your answer was...

September 22, 12:19pm

OK Rog
I forgive you. I see that at your website you say the same thing. I have question for you. At what point does shortwave become longwave? I mean why wouldn't shortwave interaction with areos...

September 21, 8:16pm

Co2 and water vapour do not create energy
Rog said, " Co2 and water vapour do not create energy. " Why did you say that Rog? I did not say they do, and I know you don't think they do either. Did you say it because of that ...

September 21, 1:05pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.