BPL Community Profile

Zack h (want2belite) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Zack h hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Zack h has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Zack h

Showing 101 - 110 of 131 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Forum » Thread

Bingo!
Sounds good to me.

In Gear Swap » WTT GG Hip Pouch NEW
March 08, 5:57am

WTT GG Hip Pouch NEW
I'd like to trade a brand new still attached to the package Granite Gear Hip belt pouch Right hand side. They retail for around $19 new depending, but in all honesty all I paid was $12.00. I...

In Gear Swap » WTT GG Hip Pouch NEW
March 05, 6:04am

Deceptive?!
Man..i'm a little perturbed. Partly at myself for not looking at pictures closer, but more so for the wording from GG: "Granite Gear belt pockets work with our packs and most other pack...

In GEAR » GG Virga hip belt pocket
March 05, 5:31am

GG Virga hip belt pocket
so i got one of these guys from sale mentioned in the gear deals...it claims that it works with 'our packs'... one side of the pouch uses the hip belt strap..no problem with the Virga here...

In GEAR » GG Virga hip belt pocket
March 04, 7:13am

zen
http://zenstoves.net/PotStands.htm#WindScreen-PotStand if you go here and look down to step 3...the first section is 'narrow windscreen' the only difference is that i have more holes ...

In Make Your Own Gear » pot stand/wind screen combo problem
February 25, 11:57am

pepsi can stove
top burner...open well, no priming... fuel...in all honesty i'm not 100% i but i think it was the crappy red heet....going to try the yellow tonight and/or denatured alcohol.... thoughts?

February 25, 11:02am

a bit more
the zen stove pattern called for 1.5" i think? will double check tonight... any other ideas?

February 25, 10:40am

wow
I had no idea this thread would have so many posts...I'm still not decided and am keeping an open mind at the moment. Being a good American, a super sale might make the decision for me...at lea...

In Philosophy & Technique » TREKKING POLES VS STAFF
February 25, 9:16am

parks
how many hikers are shot in State parks?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Guns in national parks... NOW LEGAL!
February 25, 9:11am

pot stand/wind screen combo problem
I've been fiddlin with a pot stand wind screen combo..similar to what you see over on zen stoves under the 'narrow windscreen'. Basically the Al stand is a narrower dia than the pot...

February 25, 8:10am

All Reader Reviews by Zack h

Zack h has posted no reviews.