BPL Community Profile

Mark Cashmere (tinkrtoy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NEOH
About Me I started backpacking in the Northeast in high school with 3 buddies where we had quick access to the AT (Hertlein campsite). Continued through college and dropped off during the family-building years. Got back into camping with my sons and Cub Scouts which just fueled the need for more backpacking. Getting out on weekend+ trips for the past few years and loving it all over again.
CityCleveland
StateOH
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Mark Cashmere

Showing 101 - 110 of 217 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Forum » Thread

FS: Loki Gear Mountain Hoodie 8557 Black/Large
Selling for a friend, but this used to be mine. Probably worn around town 4 or 5 times. Awesome cool weather hoodie with built-in mittens and face shield. More details can be found Here -> Lok...

In Gear Swap » FS: Loki Gear Mountain Hoodie 8557 Black/Large
March 12, 5:54am

Second in line
For the Ohm in case the first taker doesn't work out. PM inbound regarding...

In Gear Swap » FS: Black Ohm, MLD Grace tarp, SMD Refuge, etc
January 23, 7:55pm

PM Sent
On the Ninjaclava

In Gear Swap » FS: OR Radiant Beanie, Ninjaclava
January 21, 2:09pm

PM sent
On pillow

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Pillow, Ti Mug, Salomon Shoes, + more
January 18, 4:14am

PIF - Taken
Taken by Glenn Smith Giving back on my recent PIF grab. For BPL members and the usual PIF rules apply, first person to PM me gets the items. Aquamira Frontier Pro Jetboil coffee press (used...

In Gear Swap » PIF - Aquamira and Jetboil stuff
January 17, 5:03am

Ibex Indie SOLD
Updated price on other items and cleared out the sold stuff in the OP.

In Gear Swap » Montbell Ex Light -- TNF Verto Jacket -- Ibex Hooded Indie -- Odds & Ends
January 16, 7:57pm

Zem
I'll take the Zems :)

In Gear Swap » PIF-YEA THOM!
January 13, 4:00pm

CDT Sold
Thanks

In Gear Swap » Montbell Ex Light -- TNF Verto Jacket -- Ibex Hooded Indie -- Odds & Ends
January 13, 7:01am

Question responded to
You have PM - verified that I have all the accessories/parts for the CDT along with the foam framesheet.

January 13, 5:39am

Offers responded to
you have PM :)

January 13, 5:05am

All Reader Reviews by Mark Cashmere

Mark Cashmere has posted no reviews.