BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale The Gore Range
About Me The Colorado Rockies are my main stomping grounds for backpacking, cycling, skiing (touring) and floating. I’d love to go on more extended thru hikes, but I love my job and where I work, so for now I just try and bank my vacation.

Lately I’ve become more involved with the preservation and future expansion of Wilderness areas in the central Colorado Rockies.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 101 - 110 of 207 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

Re: Test
test

In User Test Forum » Test
February 19, 4:37pm

Re: Re: Re: Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
Matt, Thank you for the write up. It sounds as if the AB may improve the comfort and load carrying capacity of your GG pack by quite a bit. I just received my Kumo in the mail a few days ago and...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Air Beam...
February 16, 8:49am

Re: SuperMegaUL 1
"This has to be the worst name ever." I would have preferred they put a "duty" somewhere in there. "Super Duty" just works.

In GEAR » Mountain Hardwear SuperMega UL2
February 15, 2:59pm

Re: Anybody have experience with the Golite Roan-Plateau-800-Fill-Down-Hooded-Parka
I skied a 7 hour day yesterday in consistently dumping snow in the San Juan's with an air temperature of around 5 degrees and I was very happy with the performance of the Roan Plateau. I've...

In GEAR » Anybody have experience with the Golite Roan-Plateau-800-Fill-Down-Hooded-Parka
February 11, 5:12pm

Re: Re: Maroon Bells Co. all those I invited
"I may have to increase the group size and make it another GGG." I wouldn't mind a piloted Cali GGG here in Colorado.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mooroon Bells Co. all those I invited
February 08, 3:19pm

Re: Re: GoLite gear - new?
So are these the "lightest free-standing tents on the market" that Demetri Coupounas said would be here last year? http://andrewskurka.com/2012/demetri-coupounas-golite/

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
February 08, 3:16pm

Re: ideas
Hey Mike, Again, thank you for the recommendations on Zion. I’m going to hike thru from Lee Pass to the Grotto. The question I have though, was to ask if Zion Adventure Company could pick ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
February 08, 1:38pm

Re: Re: Re: Yellowstone packrafting
"Why is Backpacking Light / Ryan Jordan focusing on pack rafting so much lately? I for one would like to see more reviews around backpacking not packrafting. Aside from that its a good article...

In Editor's Roundtable » Yellowstone River Packrafting
February 06, 12:36pm

Re: Re: Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
Thanks for tip, Mike! I'll check it out.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Zion in April. Critique my Itinerary.
February 05, 2:09pm

Re: New Gear from the Cottages 2013
Great work Hendrik! Looking forward to tomorrow's edition.

In GEAR » New Gear from the Cottages 2013
February 05, 2:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.