BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Gore Range
About Me Tim Drescher has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 101 - 110 of 244 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...25

Forum » Thread

Re: Lightest, cheapest mug?

In GEAR » Lightest, cheapest mug?
May 12, 12:20pm

BPL Podcasts?
Has any of the staff here considered bringing back the BPL podcast series? I think I listened to every single one before I thru hiked the CT for a little extra motivation and gear strategy. I would...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Podcasts?
May 12, 11:43am

Re: Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
The price.

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
May 03, 7:21am

Re: Re: Filter vs chemicals
We're all waiting to hear if a certain grouse whose mad at life is still staking out Potato Hollow. Let us know. La Verkin Creek is downstream of a supposed cattle grazing area and carries a...

In Gear Lists » Zion Traverse and 2 Nights in Escalante
May 01, 5:48pm

Re: Zion Traverse and 2 Nights in Escalante
Unless your doing the Narrows, I wouldn't worry about the stuff sack for your quilt and puffy. The water you'll be crossing shouldn't be that high. I also always always bring a water fi...

In Gear Lists » Zion Traverse and 2 Nights in Escalante
April 30, 4:51pm

Re: Re: Trans-Zion Trek April 5-7
Thanks HK. There aren’t a whole lotta’ loop opportunities in Zion to my knowledge. That is unless you want to get into some pretty technical route finding and climbing. Fortunately a few outfit...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trans-Zion Trek April 5-7
April 28, 2:55pm

Re: re:
Aaron, I remember seeing some of your posts in the other pre-trip planning forum here. Bear trap was one of the highlights for me. That pissed off grouse is still picking fights! That's ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Trans-Zion Trek April 5-7
April 28, 10:07am

Re: "Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!"
Definitely a chicks handwriting.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
April 27, 1:14pm

Re: Holy Cross Wilderness
"I would also suggest the holy cross wilderness. I did a loop there a few years ago. The loop acrually starts and comes out about 100 yards from each other. (Missouri Lakes and Fancy Pass trai...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Looking for 50 to 100 mile loop trail in Colorado. Suggestions?
April 27, 11:11am

Re: Longsleeve question
All personal preference here and the opposite approach (for me) is to bring a sole rain jacket, which also happens to be the OR Helium II, along with a short sleeve synthetic shirt and my Stoic Had...

In GEAR » WIndshirt Vs. Rain jacket
April 27, 9:48am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.