BPL Community Profile

Tim Drescher (timdcy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Gore Range
About Me Tim Drescher has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.timdcy.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Tim Drescher

Showing 101 - 110 of 251 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...26

Forum » Thread

Re: ge silicone ii
I also keep it around for small holes/tears in the fabric of the tent floor. Works great.

In GEAR » ge silicone ii
May 17, 8:44am

Re: pre-cooked bacon, my favorite no-cook food.
I usually add jalapenos spiced bacon to my Idahoan mashed potatoes... along with Cholula and olive oil. Delicious and easy!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » pre-cooked bacon, my favorite no-cook food.
May 16, 3:08pm

Re: how many days?
Bill, I stayed in for approximately 32 hours. I went in Saturday morning and stayed that night. I wanted to stay at, or by Chimney Rock Sunday night (as exposed as it is), but after the wind pic...

In Post-Trip Reports » To the Escalante River and Back Via Coyote Gulch
May 16, 10:05am

Re: coyote canyon
I set my expectations pretty low for the solitude/wilderness aura going in, but was pleasantly surprised overall. The group with the cooler hadn't even made it to the Hurricane/Coyote confl...

May 16, 2:43am

To the Escalante River and Back Via Coyote Gulch
Link to Blog Here It is early May and I return to the desert for the second time this spring after a week of wet snow in the mountains. The drive on Highway 12 down into the town of Esca...

May 15, 7:57pm

Re: Your Right
"... But i have no clue where they are getting their data from formtheir comparison values." Arc'teryx?

In GEAR » New 2013 Golite Gear
May 14, 2:41pm

Re: Gear strategy
Hey Paul, Actually just downloaded all of your archived podcasts a few weeks ago as I was going to and from Coyote Gulch. I can tell you've all know each other for a little while. I actu...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Podcasts?
May 13, 7:55am

Re: Lightest, cheapest mug?

In GEAR » Lightest, cheapest mug?
May 12, 12:20pm

BPL Podcasts?
Has any of the staff here considered bringing back the BPL podcast series? I think I listened to every single one before I thru hiked the CT for a little extra motivation and gear strategy. I would...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Podcasts?
May 12, 11:43am

Re: Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
The price.

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber - what's not to like?
May 03, 7:21am

All Reader Reviews by Tim Drescher

Tim Drescher has posted no reviews.