Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Thom Darrah (thomdarrah) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southern Oregon
About Me Owner of TrailLite Designs; Developing unique gear for the ultra light adventurer.
CityKlamath Falls
StateOR
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.traillitedesigns.com
My PDF Gear ListUL Gear (Summer)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thom Darrah

Showing 101 - 110 of 1377 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...138

Forum » Thread

McHale dyed cuben packs.
The hybrid cuben may be different in regard to dying but as difficult as dyneema/spectra is to color I would guess Dan has it figured out.

In GEAR » McHale dyed cuben packs.
March 18, 8:52am

McHale dyed cuben packs.
Dan has been dying dyneema/spectra material for years and likely has a system that works well in regard to holding the color (my dyneema LBP-34 has held its color well).

March 18, 8:44am

McHale dyed cuben packs.
hybrid cuben McHale LBP-34

March 18, 7:47am

Material Perception
For small volume UL packs there is so little material used that the maker can opt to spec a more durable material with minimal weight penalty/gain.

In GEAR » Material Perception
March 14, 9:44am

Quick Overnight - Huntfish Falls, Wilson Creek Wilderness
Nice TR and pictures, thanks! Nice creek and falls.

In Post-Trip Reports » Quick Overnight - Huntfish Falls, Wilson Creek Wilderness
March 13, 4:37pm

Recommend a small pack
MLD offers the Prophet in size XS (Extra Short 16" ***KIDS*** 4'6"-5'2"),Ron may be willing to make the Burn in this size if asked nicely. :)

In GEAR » Recommend a small pack
March 12, 9:31pm

Post a picture of your hat

In Photo Gallery » Post a picture of your hat
March 12, 1:29pm

TR: Father/Daughter Trail Run
Luke I have only the one daughter and she has so far really enjoyed the time shared hiking and now trail running. I will continue to post on future adventures, both big and small. Eugene M...

In Other Activities » TR: Father/Daughter Trail Run
March 12, 5:39am

Thanks all for the kind comments. Doug; Are home borders a large undeveloped area that has multiple options for trail running and short hikes. Kat; The older shorter haired border collie i...

March 11, 10:35pm

My 7 year old daughter has been urging me to let her start going out with me to run the dogs. Here are pictures from our first trail run together; The days 1.5 to 2 mile loop starts just off our...

March 11, 8:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Thom Darrah

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Montrail Streak
The new Montrail Streak is a very nice shoe for mixed terrain running. I ran a five mile loop with the shoes right out of the box, with no break in period, and the shoe performed great. No hot spots o...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
April 18, 6:27pm