Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Rog Tallbloke (tallbloke) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale DON'T LOOK DOWN!!
About Me Backpacking since 11 years old. :-)
CityLeeds
StateGods own County
CountryBritain
My Website URLhttp://www.tallbloke.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rog Tallbloke

Showing 101 - 110 of 2720 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...272

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: "Lukewarmers"
"Humans will survive unless the absolute worst of the models occurs." A 1C change in temperature would move ideal growing conditions for a given crop around 200 miles north or south. C...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
June 26, 4:04am

Re: "Lukewarmers"
Hi Roger, so the righteous warmies at sourcewatch castigate Ridley (yea unto the seventh ancestor) for digging the eeeevil coal, but get their knickers in a twist when he points out that the Ri...

June 26, 1:01am

MET Office is changing its tune about solar effect on climate...
... but is still hedging its bets. Britain could be on the verge of a mini Ice Age as the Sun enters a cooler phase, the Met Office warned yesterday. The last big chill was felt hundreds of year...

June 25, 4:09pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: "Lukewarmers"
From Matt Ridley's article: "the organisations that did the most exaggeration trousered the most money. In the case of climate, the alarm is always in the distant future, so can never b...

June 25, 4:04pm

Re: Re: Solar variation and temperature trends
Good news: This new paper finds the same cyclic periods we discovered in planetary motion: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364682614002685 Correlation between solar activi...

March 20, 10:59am

Re: WTT Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 down bag, long
Hi Will, I have a custom quilt made by Tim of enlightened equipment which is long and light, with 900fp down fill. It weighs around 17oz, and has momentum (or epic? - can't remember) cloth a...

In Gear Swap » WTT Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 down bag, long
March 20, 6:42am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: (Warning: Politics)
Jerry: so should we use peaceful means in countries like Ukraine to influence them to be more democratic and less corrupt, or is that inflaming the Russians? Ukraine had a democratically elected...

In Chaff » I Find This Very Troubling (Warning: Politics)
March 20, 5:33am

Re: Re: Re: (Warning: Politics)
In my opinion, pouring arms into the area will resolve nothing but cause a lot of DEATH, destruction, heartbreak and suffering. Please don't do it my US friends. Tell your congressman to st...

March 19, 10:29am

Re: (Warning: Politics)
I was reading through an interesting thread about Ukraine and made a couple of contributions on page eight. Then I clicked onto page nine and ended up here. Can anyone direct me back to the Ukraine...

March 19, 9:01am

Autonomy bills presented to Kiev parliament
Ukraine has said it will vote this week on bills granting separatist areas in the east special status in line with a February peace deal, as one soldier died in continuing sporadic clashes. The bi...

March 16, 3:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Rog Tallbloke

Rog Tallbloke has posted no reviews.