BPL Community Profile

wander lust (sol) - BPL Guest

My Locale wander lust hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me exploring the world:
traveling, hiking, tramping, bushwalking (whatever you call it)
CountryEurope
My Website URLhttp://des-wanderers-lust.blogspot.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by wander lust

Showing 101 - 110 of 210 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Forum » Thread

fit and comfort is important
I kinda disagree with the last post. Fit and comfort is really important. Than you can talk about weight. A 7 to 10 day load can be heavier than 20 pounds, which is the comfort level for most...

In GEAR » Is Backpack Weight Important
December 05, 4:04pm

might be worth asking at outdoorsmagic
hm, bugger, montane tells you at least what they use. it might be worth asking the guys at outdoorsmagic.com in the UK; a lot of people use rab stuff there. I can only tell you that my jack...

In GEAR » Does eVent soften?
November 28, 9:59pm

face fabric
I suppose that it depends what face fabric was used. My lightweight montane quickfire wasn't that "loud" though.

In GEAR » Does eVent soften?
November 28, 7:08pm

sold
sold

In Gear Swap » WTS Goosefeet Down Socks Large, black
November 28, 12:10am

aarn packs
I don't have any experience with the mentioned producers, but I love my Aarn Pack. The frame and details are brilliant. you might want to take a look at his Stronglite Packs. http://www.a...

In GEAR » Looking for a good expedition pack
November 27, 7:46pm

Katabatic
And you don't have to wait 3 months for your quilt. There is no difference in quality, although I prefer Katabatic's closing system. I would only go for a Nunatak if you need somethin...

In GEAR » katabatic vs. nunatak
November 26, 9:47pm

WTS Goosefeet Down Socks Large, black
sold

In Gear Swap » WTS Goosefeet Down Socks Large, black
November 26, 12:50am

WTB cheap and light wpb rain pants
I am looking for some light cheap rain pants. I will make some rain shorts out of them. Let me know if you got anything for me, like golite reeds or similar stuff. Cheers

In Gear Swap » WTB cheap and light wpb rain pants
November 25, 6:57pm

socks
neoprene socks will keep your feet warm, but not dry. I like my nsr hdryskin, with sandals you might prefer the thicker ones though. A lot of people here love their rocky gore tex socks.

In GEAR » Waterproof socks
November 09, 8:11pm

Re: Compare to Paramo style jackets?
"Thanks for an excellent and thorough series! I was just wondering how a paramo-style jacket like the Quito would do in such a test? Any takers?" EDIT: My Quito leaked in heavy rain...

In Editor's Roundtable » Field Testing Air Permeable Waterproof-Breathable Fabric Technologies Part 3: Discussion, Conclusions, and Performance of Individual Jackets
November 09, 8:06pm

All Reader Reviews by wander lust

wander lust has posted no reviews.