Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 101 - 110 of 178 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

Re:
Jospeh, I didn't mean to come across as ridiculing, so I'm sorry if that's the case. I'll just say a couple last things and leave it at that. "So lets focus on the things w...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 10, 5:29pm

re:freon
Considering Freon is Dupont's trademarked name for their blend of CFCs it's reasonable to assume they controlled the lion's share of the Freon market. Freon=CFC, CFC≠Freon. I honestly...

February 09, 11:54pm

Re:
The US doesn't over consume and over pollute? The fact that pretty much the rest of the world signed on to the Montreal Protocol means we weren't at a disadvantage. At the time Dupont co...

February 09, 7:26pm

montreal protocol
"Montreal Protocol? I have to admit I don't know much about it..." You might want do a quick check to see what it is before making assumptions about it. It was not mandatory, it do...

February 08, 2:50pm

stock
I'm just starting to get into the MYOG so I'm not exactly sure what I'd like that isn't currently offered. But I think that if you offered the same stuff as other vendors at the sam...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Material Suggestions
February 08, 10:02am

ice axe covers
I'll take the ice axe covers, where is Seattle are you?

In Gear Swap » IN THE POOR HOUSE SALE - PRICES REDUCED
February 05, 4:29pm

paclite
I don't know that I'd take a paclite shell if you're planning on it raining... http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7988965 Take a look at this thread for someone's expe...

In Gear Lists » Clothing list for PNW hoh river trail
February 03, 10:01pm

sold/drop
Smartwool beanie sold, thank you! Price drop on the MH jacket.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
February 03, 8:43am

FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
Prices don't include shipping. Paypal personal preferred (can provide references), but non-personal isn't a deal breaker. Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Tech, Men's Small. Well loved...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
February 01, 3:23pm

high vis?
Hi Lawson, I'm looking to place an order and was just wondering if the 6" ti-eye on the main site are the high vis ones or not. If they aren't, are they located somewhere else or are ...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Tent Stakes
January 30, 3:10pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.