BPL Community Profile

William Johnsen (sixoclocknews) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale William Johnsen hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me William Johnsen has not added a biography yet.
StateWashington

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by William Johnsen

Showing 101 - 110 of 175 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

montreal protocol
"Montreal Protocol? I have to admit I don't know much about it..." You might want do a quick check to see what it is before making assumptions about it. It was not mandatory, it do...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 08, 2:50pm

stock
I'm just starting to get into the MYOG so I'm not exactly sure what I'd like that isn't currently offered. But I think that if you offered the same stuff as other vendors at the sam...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG Material Suggestions
February 08, 10:02am

ice axe covers
I'll take the ice axe covers, where is Seattle are you?

In Gear Swap » IN THE POOR HOUSE SALE - PRICES REDUCED
February 05, 4:29pm

paclite
I don't know that I'd take a paclite shell if you're planning on it raining... http://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7988965 Take a look at this thread for someone's expe...

In Gear Lists » Clothing list for PNW hoh river trail
February 03, 10:01pm

sold/drop
Smartwool beanie sold, thank you! Price drop on the MH jacket.

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
February 03, 8:43am

FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
Prices don't include shipping. Paypal personal preferred (can provide references), but non-personal isn't a deal breaker. Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Tech, Men's Small. Well loved...

In Gear Swap » FS: Mountain Hardwear Windstopper Jacket, Smartwool beanie
February 01, 3:23pm

high vis?
Hi Lawson, I'm looking to place an order and was just wondering if the 6" ti-eye on the main site are the high vis ones or not. If they aren't, are they located somewhere else or are ...

In Gear Deals » Titanium Tent Stakes
January 30, 3:10pm

old marmot
While Bob is right you should evaluate the bag and check the loft. Having said that, I have an old 70's marmot down vest and it still has great loft and if really warm. They made quality items,...

In GEAR » Old Marmot -20 Bag Winter Bag
January 27, 4:54pm

re: cotton
In hot places like Death Valley the NPS highly recommends cotton for breathability and just overall comfort. So I think it's pretty common knowledge.

In GEAR » Performance characteristics of nylon and spandex when used as base layers
January 14, 2:47pm

trimming
Take it from someone who's done similar things in the past, don't do it. The weight savings isn't worth it because if you're thinking that minimalistic you likely will eventually mo...

In GEAR » Trimming down my sleeping bag?
January 06, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by William Johnsen

William Johnsen has posted no reviews.