BPL Community Profile

Steven Paris (saparisor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Steven Paris has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Paris

Showing 101 - 110 of 1439 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...144

Forum » Thread

FS: Locus Gear Khufu Sil (Alpine Green color)
Khufu Sil is still for sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: Locus Gear Khufu Sil (Alpine Green color)
March 12, 1:54pm

The Enchantments Permit Lottery
Ian, Way to early for me to commit to anything, but I really like the idea of a day-thru like you did last year and with two of us, it'd solve the transportation problem, too. My only ov...

In Pre-Trip Planning » The Enchantments Permit Lottery
March 12, 1:45pm

Black bear climbs out to try and get hanging food
This is interesting to watch, if nothing else for the guys watching and commenting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qMexxAQ-xw

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Black bear climbs out to try and get hanging food
March 10, 6:36pm

Re: Suggestions on how I can lighten my pack further
Here's what I see in the list (most of it mentioned above by others): 1. Double Rainbow is on the heavy side for solo use, but ok if it is shared-weight. You mention going with others but no...

In Gear Lists » Suggestions on how I can lighten my pack further
March 10, 12:00pm

Re: FS: Locus Gear Khufu Sil (Alpine Green color)
Bump

March 06, 11:56pm

FS: Locus Gear Khufu Sil (Alpine Green color)
Khufu Sil SOLD $250.00 (incl. shipping in U.S.) Listed weight: 470g(incl. stuff sack) Weight on my scale: 471g (incl. stuff sack) I ordered the Sil Khufu in March 2013. I decided to try...

March 05, 11:08am

150-250 Mile Trails in US?
There are two national trails in NW Arkansas: the Ozark Highlands Trail (218 miles) and the Ouachita Trail (223 miles). http://ozarkhighlandstrail.com/ http://friendsot.org/ I haven't ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 150-250 Mile Trails in US?
March 05, 11:04am

re: Sawyer Mini filter hydration system
My system: (1) the Sawyer Mini. (2) two 700mL Smartwater bottles, one with a flip-top lid, one with a regular cap. I don't carry the Mini attached. (3) a 2L bladder, carried empty (rig...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » What is your hydration system using the Sawyer Mini filter?
March 05, 1:13am

Re:How Do You Occupy Self during Evening/Downtime when Solo?
I talk to a volleyball.

In Philosophy & Technique » How Do You Occupy Self during Evening/Downtime when Solo?
March 04, 9:00am

CDT gear lists
Please keep in mind that I have not hiked the CDT; I'm just going off blogs I followed from the 2013 CDTers, liked Wired's and Drop-N-Roll's. That said: It seems like they all carrie...

In Gear Lists » CDT gear lists
March 03, 2:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Paris

Steven Paris has posted no reviews.