BPL Community Profile

Chris Benson (roguenode) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boulder
About Me Chris Benson has not added a biography yet.
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3 season above treeline, bug, rain, 30 degree list - 12.7lbs

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris Benson

Showing 101 - 110 of 422 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...43

Forum » Thread

Thanks for posting
Some interesting stuff in there regarding the coarse/fine filter approach for species monitoring, extent of scientific review required, amount of discretion given to the "responsible official(...

In Chaff » Forest Service Requesting Comments on Land Usage
February 14, 10:10pm

shipping code
I already ordered, but did just find a $0.99 shipping code (get99ship).

In Gear Deals » GoLite at the Clymb
February 14, 7:08pm

socks
When trail running I always use either drymax or a merino sock and I don't take them off for crossings. When hiking, I do the same, but have a spare pair I for around camp/next day if I need to...

In GEAR » MT101 users
February 14, 3:20pm

Thanks Mike
The straps will primarily be used for my tent and possibly a pad, so I shouldn't need the length you have. This Burn will be my first MLD product. Having been on this forum for a while, I k...

In GEAR » MLD Burn Users
February 13, 7:54pm

RE:RE: MLD Burn Users
"This is an old thread from last year, but there are some pictures and descriptions in the thread of the different options people have had done to their Burn." Thanks for this link Eug...

In GEAR » MLD Burn Users
February 13, 6:12am

Garmin Colorado chipset
"H15.) What GPS chipset does the Colorado use? The Colorado uses the MediaTek MTK MT3318 chipset that some Nuvi's and eTrex HCx series use. Note this has not been verified by disassembl...

In GEAR » present GPS state-of-the-art?
February 11, 6:19pm

common sense
The problem is that Al Gore's hypocrisy does not support the arguement that the science behind climate change should be discounted. That's not common sense, it's deductive fallacy. ...

In GEAR » No love for Eco gear?
February 11, 7:26am

gps...
The groundspeak forums (gps & technology subform) is pretty decent. It's a geocaching site, but it's pretty active with talk on various models and deals. You might try your question the...

In GEAR » inexpensive handheld gps advice
February 10, 9:03pm

Re: RE: The One.
"If that's the case, as David states, that might be one to seriously consider. Smaller footprint." I've had The One for two years and agree with David's points.

In GEAR » Hexamid or Lightheart
February 10, 8:49pm

Re: Patagonia sizing
"I just picked up a new Capilene 3 pullover and the arms are short and I had to size down to a large. Fabric seems a bit thinner, a bit dissapointed." Just got a new Cap 3 crew deliver...

In GEAR » Brand new: you're retro (new Capilene fit!)
February 09, 4:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris Benson

Chris Benson has posted no reviews.