November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ryan Krause (rmkrause) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Ryan Krause has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Krause

Showing 101 - 110 of 224 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Quilt?
Thanks, Rakesh - that was very helpful.

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 09, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Quilt?
Hey Rakesh - I've been looking at a Spirit 30 myself. MLD website puts the regular at 18 oz, did you weigh yours by chance? Do you feel the 30* rating is fair? Did you get the eVent option? ...

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 09, 7:47pm

Re: Re: Wide Katabatics
When I asked they didn't clarify the width and I didn't bother to follow up to see what the width would be - so sorry don't know.

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 09, 7:42pm

Wide Katabatics
I asked Katabatic about wide versions of the quilts and below is the answer: "Our goal is to have wide versions of all our quilts available by summer. We expect to have the Alsek 22°F...

In GEAR » Which Quilt?
April 09, 7:13pm

Re: Pit zips
Sean is right, the mid-Atlantic ski slopes can experience a fair amount of rain during the ski season - I spent a number of days skiing in the rain in the Del Water Gap area and it's not just a...

In GEAR » eVent and pit zips
April 09, 7:08pm

Re: Re: Re: Montane Litespeed vs Houdini?
John - you are correct, it does have a barrel lock on the back of the hood

In Gear Deals » Patigonia Houdini at Shoebuy today only $ 81.25
April 09, 6:23pm

Re: Re: Doctors
Greg - your initial post indicated a certain level of uncertainty with the diagnosis given by the first doctor, have questions concerning the MRI that was performed and frustration over a lack of i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Soft tissue inflammation
April 08, 9:37pm

Sending you an email for the WM bag.

In Gear Swap » WM Summerlite and MLD Bivy
April 08, 3:34pm

Most guys that wear tights on the trail (or for that fact, running in the neighborhood) wear a pair of shorts on top of them. I like CW-X compression tights - cuts down on muscle soreness. Runn...

In GEAR » Where to buy tights?
April 08, 12:19am

The end was awesome - "Did you know that black bears can run up to 35 mph?"

In Philosophy & Technique » Hilarious video on "How to go backpacking".
April 06, 10:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Krause

Ryan Krause has posted no reviews.