Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy and Angela (requiem) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern California
About Me Jeremy and Angela has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy and Angela

Showing 101 - 110 of 361 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: suing medical people
....And typically the lawyer doesn't know of any such suits being brought or of any in which the plaintiff prevailed. I suspect winning a malpractice claim based on an internet discussion is...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Injury forum
February 04, 6:55pm

Re: Nero day charging gadgets
It costs just over 1/10th of a penny to fully charge an iPhone 5. Practically speaking, there is no real issue with the cost of the electricity, only with any inconvenience the physical use of t...

In Philosophy & Technique » Nero day charging gadgets
February 03, 4:22pm

Re: Re: Re: Computer
What's a CD? Is it like some sort of giant memory card? I remember going through old boxes and came across some shiny disks labeled "CD-R 700MB". I wasn't sure what they were, s...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 03, 1:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Help me pick a computer
Windows 7 is a reasonable move from XP. I tried Windows 8 because I had need of a specific disk encryption feature, and was not pleased with that excretion they call a "start screen". (...

In Other Activities » Help me pick a computer
February 03, 12:55am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Smaller syringes generate more force
18g needles are used to irrigate because they will give high volumes of flow than e.g. a 27g needle. It has nothing to do with pressure. Isn't this really a trade-off though? E.g. 18g compa...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini Backflushing
February 02, 12:29am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Smaller syringes generate more force
But are we not confusing pressure and force here? Per Blaise Pascal: "If a vessel full of water, and closed on all sides, has two openings, one a hundred times as large as each other, and i...

In GEAR » Sawyer Mini Backflushing
February 01, 7:30pm

Re: Re: Buff's vs Balaclava for cold temp hiking, which do you prefer?
I picked up a Seirus Combo-Clava some time back. My nose also runs in the cold, and between that and the condensation from breathing I wanted something that wasn't directly on my mouth. It is...

In GEAR » Buff's vs Balaclava for cold temp hiking, which do you prefer?
January 30, 12:30am

Re: Water Supply
Good idea; it sounds like the water tanks will be available, but I'm planning to haul in a few extra liters to be safe. (I also don't recall how heavily chlorinated the water at Coe is.) ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
January 24, 12:13pm

Re: Re: CA Drought and 2014 hiking season
I've been keeping on eye on some of the longer range models as covered here: http://opensnow.com/dailysnow/tahoe With the exception of the recent slight rain, the past several weeks have be...

In Pre-Trip Planning » CA Drought and 2014 hiking season
January 16, 11:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Measuring water
General solution: 1. 1 cup from wine bucket A (quantity >= 1 cup) is added to water bucket B (quantity n cups, n>=1): 2. B has n+1 cups mix: n cups water, 1 cup wine. 3. Filling 1 cu...

In GEAR » Measuring water
January 14, 3:01pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy and Angela

Jeremy and Angela has posted no reviews.