BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 101 - 110 of 1143 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...115

Forum » Thread

Roger moderates
For his own benefit, For a while he was sending people to buy stoves from a frequent poster with an offer to winterize them after purchase . He had a interest in the stoves and allowed their...

In Gear Deals » #Moonlight tent ...
June 09, 8:28am

Roger ???
Where is your BPL specific code here ?

In Gear Deals » Titanium pots and mugs on sale
June 09, 8:19am

Roger ???
Not BPL specific ?

In Gear Deals » Lightheart Gear Sale - Monday, June 8/15
June 09, 8:17am

potential maltodextrin source
What's the per pound price the market support for agglomerated ? Corn or tapioca ?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » potential maltodextrin source
June 08, 7:38pm

Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
I thought that it was common knowledge that the contact to treat giardia was 4hours, and not the time quoted for treating clean warm water for bacterial contamination. I, for one, am not at all...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Outbreak of Giardiasis Associated with Drinking Surface Water Along a Hiking Trail [Aquamira]
June 08, 2:50pm

Fun
You are off to a good start. Sharing gear will make it simple to get out and enjoy the trinity alps and make weight less of an issue. Many here are unable to find dependable partners, and ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New to backpacking: Why does my backpack already seem so light?
June 07, 11:03am

Esbit burner testing
For maximally comparable results, I would suggest measuring the change in temperature of 500mL of 4C water when exposed to 4g of esbit combustion. 500mL water, 4g esbit , 4C start are easy to ...

In GEAR » Esbit burner testing
June 05, 11:37pm

American Sniper pop up ad
I haven't seen the American sniper ad, but I do get redirected off the site by the 💩 ads on iOS devices.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » American Sniper pop up ad
June 04, 10:24pm

Cleaning bottom of tent/bivy etc
For plain old soil and dirt, I shove it into a stuff sack, and then sometimes wipe dirty hands on my pants. For non plain old soil, like if I accidentally camped in a pile of cow manure, I wou...

In Philosophy & Technique » Cleaning bottom of tent/bivy etc
June 04, 1:36pm

Potential breakthrough battery life extender?
I don't see how it can help. You might get a brighter unregulated lamp for a shorter time, but won't see an increased run time. The unregulated and progressively dimmer lamp is discha...

In GEAR » Potential breakthrough battery life extender?
June 04, 10:31am

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am