BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 101 - 110 of 1093 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...110

Forum » Thread

The basic math behind Christianity...
Recent new imaging and reports confirm and suggest the g2 cloud has survived the extreme tidal forces of the galactic core. Now, what i would note is that the central black hole encounter has alre...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
April 21, 1:26pm

Almonds
if we stop exporting almonds and alfalfa to China the water crisis is almost immediately solved for US residents of California. Feed from your resources. It's the one thing any functiona...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra Snowpack 2015
April 20, 3:42pm

Whoa
Unfair Dave ! No being of pure light could read that and no be HTFU nuff to blow a g2 cloud star up the galactic core in 2014 or be sent back to go with no $200.

April 18, 12:51am

Its not that simple
I think you are all forgetting to take into account that the Hopi myths describe themselves as being descended from a black hole in an open relationship, whose spouse can have sex with other people...

April 17, 3:33pm

In 4 billion years, i doubt humans will even be considered for peer reviewing without connections, huge funding, or the nonphysical, and we'll all be hard core atheists/materialists . .

April 17, 12:13pm

jeez
Can we just get back to posting things that slander all men as psychopaths so Kat isn't offended ?

April 15, 4:39pm

He was holding up a mirror to them. He could see through and into them clearly, and knew what they had no real openness of mind or heart, but were just as dogmatic this post generated by a HARD ...

April 15, 1:19pm

Perhaps atheism is a powerful source of energy in the gender. A number of us were honest with ourselves, we would realize that at some point, many of us are pretty opinionated with strong view and ...

April 15, 11:23am

The basic math behind christianity.
Ok, I am probably confused, but who cares what Einstein, did or didn't believe anyways? I certainly don't agree 100% with it, but it makes many good and interesting points for those open mi...

April 14, 5:19pm

Re: Re: Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
blue and gold cat going down stairs

In Chaff » Is the cat going up or down the stairs ?
April 09, 10:48pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am