Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Lyan Jordan (redmonk) - BPL Guest

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Constantly pushing the envelope on UL lifestyle. Over the last few years, I have saved a ton of weight by replacing my old gear with innovative new materials woven from hollow words, broken contracts, and empty promises.
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lyan Jordan

Showing 101 - 110 of 971 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...98

Forum » Thread

Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
Somewhere in an alternate universe: Ron :" I'm sorry to hear about your issues. Normally we don't refund shipping, and I see now my company said they would. We want you to like ...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
May 31, 4:13pm

Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
Anyone seen the prototype out on the trails yet ? --G.B.--

In GEAR » Brian Frankle Joins Six Moon Designs
May 31, 1:19pm

Thats a great Story Jason, but didn't the actual series of events go more like this : 1) SMD delivered an excellent product 2) You decided you wanted a different color from a different comp...

May 31, 1:04pm

The important point
How many other examples are there out there of Six Moons lack of quality. None. Repeat NONE! i used capital letters that time. I hope nobody takes offense. Paid shrill ? Worst damage control...

May 31, 9:34am

Again
What I'm reading, and many others will as well is, "I love My favorite company. I'm ignoring everything that threatens that love, and substituting it with a fictional story that I like...

May 30, 5:46pm

How stupid is it to go into the wilderness without a shelter or survival skills?
How can you all be so calm ? They went into the woods, alone, unprepared, at night, in the dark ! They could have tripped over a chipmunk, sat on a poisonous mushroom, or accidentally ingested a ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How stupid is it to go into the wilderness without a shelter or survival skills?
May 30, 5:24pm

What I'm reading, and many others will as well is, "I love My favorite company. I'm ignoring everything that threatens that love, and substituting it with a story that I like better. ...

May 30, 3:12pm

Shade tarp
80% sun block gardening cloth

In GEAR » Material for shade tarp?
May 30, 2:57pm

Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD
BOB is actually a recursive acronym for the BOB owns backpacking, where BOB is actually a reverse recursive acronym for Bankers of BOB, where BOB is an acronym for Bags or bivies. Put together...

May 30, 2:14pm

Not $20
They lost sale of net tent, cuben shelter, customer, and when the new pack line is announced, this concern about customer service, returns, etc will be hanging around. $20 was how it started, ...

May 30, 1:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Lyan Jordan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am