Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Pat Rabun (prabun) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southwest
About Me I am an avid hiker and backpacker, these days mostly with my son and his Boy Scout troop. I enjoy making my own gear. I hope to hike the PCT and AT someday.
CityAledo
StateTexas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Pat Rabun

Showing 101 - 110 of 152 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Forum » Thread

Durability
I really like my Neoair. 2.5 inches of cushion is the difference between sleep and no sleep for me. Having carried BA and POE pads that are heavy (but 2.5 inches thick), the weight savings is worth...

In GEAR » Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Pads
April 09, 7:22am

Lunar Solo
The Lunar Solo has a sewn-in floor and bug netting. It will work with an adjustable trekking pole or a fixed length tent pole. It`s a great tent- I have 2 and need to sell one of them!

In Gear Swap » Gear For Sale
April 06, 10:17pm

Gear For Sale
I have a few pieces of gear that I need to sell (so I can buy more gear!!). Prices include 2 day FedEx shipping within CONUS. 2. Marmot Hydrogen Regular- Left zip, lofty, excellent condition...

April 06, 10:34am

WTB- Western Mountaineering Badger
Looking for a Western Mountaineering Badger sleeping bag. Email response to rabun@attg.net Thanks

In Gear Swap » WTB- Western Mountaineering Badger
January 25, 4:46pm

Garmin
Thom- I`m also interested in the Garmin/ software. Thanks Pat

In Gear Swap » "FS: Electronics..."
September 12, 8:31am

iPod
I`m interested in the iPod. Thanks

In Gear Swap » "FS: Electronics..."
September 11, 9:08pm

The One
PM sent. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Gossamer Gear "The One" Tarptent
August 25, 3:46pm

Price Drop and Update
Lower prices and Comet is removed.

May 08, 5:35pm

Comet Pack
The comet is sold. Thanks Liz!!

May 07, 11:08am

UPDATE
The sold items have been removed, prices lowered and the Mariposa Plus added. Thanks!

May 05, 6:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Pat Rabun

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

tarptent moment
I have used my Tarptent Moment on several 2 night backpacking trips and a 10 day trek at Philmont. The tent performed beautifully! It`s easy to set up , roomy, and well made. The interior room is exce...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
July 18, 10:44am

Six Moon Designs
I have 2 Lunar Solo`s , a Gatewood Cape , a Europa, and a Comet pack. Needless to say, I love Ron`s designs. They are beautifully designed, well executed, and a pleasure to use. Ron is always responsi...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
September 29, 4:13pm