BPL Community Profile

Daniel Pittman (pitsy) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Central Texas
About Me Born: Mississippi. Raised: Houston. Boy Scouts, BMX, camping. Navy: Great Lakes, Orlando, Norfolk, Guantanamo, San Diego. Hitch-hiked from S.D. to NYC. Bike shops. Moved to: Austin, then Round Rock. Made a baby with: Melissa McChristian. Favorite place: Grand Teton. Favorite animal: Black Bear.
CityRound Rock
StateTX
CountryUnited States of America
My Website URLhttps://www.facebook.com/daniel.pittman.108

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Pittman

Showing 101 - 110 of 287 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...29

Forum » Thread

Re: Anyone score a killer deal at the REI Garage Sale?
Second day wearing my New Balance MT10v2 shoes around the house. No issues yet. Gonna wear them tomorrow running errands and such, then perhaps a few miles of trail on New Year's Day. They w...

In GEAR » Anyone score a killer deal at the REI Garage Sale?
December 30, 11:30pm

Re: Shoes
The heels make your calves look fantastic. I paid full price for my Exped UL-7 and it's worth every penny.

December 30, 12:31pm

Re: hell of a good deal
Looks like you got some fancy lady shoes, as well Andy! Seriously though, how many sleeping pads does one need? Do you stack them up like the Princess and the Pea?

December 30, 11:40am

Anyone score a killer deal at the REI Garage Sale?
What's got two thumbs and bought a $200 Marmot Zeus jacket for just $50? This Guy! Someone had returned it because of the tiniest little thread snags on one sleeve. No down coming out or any...

December 29, 9:56pm

Great post!
She'll remember that trip forever.

In Post-Trip Reports » I Almost Left Alone. (Los Padres, 12/26 thru 12/27)
December 27, 10:38pm

Re: Do you get a tailor involved?
Oh man, it's hard to find a good tailor. I had a great one when I lived in San Diego, but haven't found one in central Texas yet. When I do get a lead on a good tailor here, it always com...

In GEAR » Do you get a tailor involved?
December 27, 10:13pm

Re: Interesting Gear under the Tree for You or Significant Others?
I may have mentioned it in a few threads already, but I got Mrs. pitsy a hat from Kat_P because she goes to work at 4am and our little VW doesn't heat up before she gets to work. She got me ...

In GEAR » Interesting Gear under the Tree for You or Significant Others?
December 26, 11:03pm

Re: 2013 Staff Picks
Also a bit underwhelmed by the article, but enjoying the responses! Ultralight backpacking gear: Exped UL-7 sleeping pad and Exped Schnozzel pump bag. Can't say enough good things about th...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2013 Staff Picks
December 26, 10:52pm

Re: Re: Re: Houdini
*groan* Justin, that's horrible. And who is William Dafoe? Is he related to Willem Dafoe?

In GEAR » Seeking UL Merino Base layers Comparable to....
December 24, 12:43am

Re: Houdini
Jesus, Max! Your avatar has more teeth than Carly Simon! Who is that? OP, Icebreaker has some excellent UL Merino base-layers.

In GEAR » Seeking UL Merino Base layers Comparable to....
December 23, 10:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Pittman

Daniel Pittman has posted no reviews.