Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Gibson (pgibson) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW Idaho
About Me Paul Gibson has not added a biography yet.
My Website URLhttp://www.freewebs.com/arrowheadequipment/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Gibson

Showing 101 - 110 of 195 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Forum » Thread

Re: If you were hiking 1,000 miles in a summer...
Trail Journals would be a great spot to start. Look at this one here: http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=275627 That is Ken & Marcia's 2009 Idaho Centennial Trail Journal They di...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » If you were hiking 1,000 miles in a summer...
September 22, 7:33pm

Re: Re: backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap
They have had it on a couple times so far today. I got a second one at that price. My wife got me one for Christmas, they are a nice little pot for the money.

In Gear Deals » backcountry Titanium 700ml pot + spork $22 on Steepandcheap
September 20, 9:34pm

Re: Sawtooth Romp trip report
Great report Steve, Glad you guys were able to get in for another trip. Great route, it took you though some spots I have been thinking about hitting. We will have to get a trip in at some point.

In Post-Trip Reports » Sawtooth Romp trip report
September 18, 6:14pm

Re: Re: Overnight backpacking in the Sawtooths of Idaho
Hey Tom, The roller pack did very well. This was about the 3rd trip this summer I did with it. I did have it loaded very high on the way in with me trying to take most of the bulky gear to free up...

In Post-Trip Reports » Overnight backpacking in the Sawtooths of Idaho
September 06, 10:51am

+1 for Te-Wa and Ken
While HF is a great resource in the grand scope and there is getting to be more and more information on light weight hammocks, we should work and try to help new folks get their foot in the door wi...

In Hammocks » Hammock diagnosis please
September 02, 5:08pm

Re. My First Tenkara Trout
Very nice, :) I have been thinking that Tenkara might be fun to try, I do more lake fishing then stream fishing but in a few lakes think it may still work. Looks like you did very well.

In Fishing » My First Tenkara Trout
September 01, 7:17pm

Re. Suspension
Eric, where about in the NW are you? I am hosting a hammock hangers get together here in Idaho next week in the Sawtooths. There looks like there will be 5 or so of us hanging maybe some more if ...

In Hammocks » What insulation?
September 01, 5:28pm

Re. Suspension
If you are just going to change it out it really dose not matter one way or the other, especially considering there is not cost difference.. If I were just starting out and wanted to get some of t...

August 31, 4:55pm

re: South San Juan Wilderness trip report
I am itching to come down and hike, maybe in the early spring before it is nice up here. :) Like Tom said very cool to see you all packed in so nice and tight on that first spot at Crater. The vi...

In Post-Trip Reports » South San Juan Wilderness, 8/22/10-8/26/10
August 31, 4:22pm

Re. Suspension
Eric, If you do the WBBB with webbing and a carabiner or Dutch clip then you are set, changing the suspension to whoopies, you would need tree straps---you could cut down the stock webbing suspens...

August 31, 4:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Paul Gibson

Paul Gibson has posted no reviews.