Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Trill Daddy (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Trill Daddy hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Trill Daddy has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Trill Daddy

Showing 101 - 110 of 406 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...41

Forum » Thread

Re: TNF Thermoball
Thermoball is actually a season old- I've been testing it for a few months and think that the hype is real. NO, it doesnt breathe as well as PL1, but it SURE is warmer and more comfortable ...

In GEAR » OR 2014 SNEAK PEAKS
January 25, 10:07am

Re: Re: Arcteryx
The Atom AR does have fleece panels, and has slightly more fill, it blurs the line between Atom and Aphix line. The Atom LT still has the power stretch panels, but with a more durable face fabr...

In GEAR » Fall 2014 Arcteryx Sneak Peak
January 25, 10:04am

Yes, it is
Yes, the MHW is large

In Gear Swap » Closet Cleaning: Everything $150 or less
January 24, 7:56pm

Fall 2014 Arcteryx Sneak Peak
I got a chance to preview the Fall 2014 line from deadbird, and was pretty stoked. A quick overview before posting the video late this weekend. UPDATED Atom LT- new, softer face fabric that...

In GEAR » Fall 2014 Arcteryx Sneak Peak
January 24, 7:16pm

Re: Some OR questions
I don't know price, but they come with a hood and will weigh 13.6 oz. 60G of the full-range insulation

January 24, 7:03pm

Re: more stuff
The Power Wool is some of the most impressive stuff at the show, IMO. PS- I feel the same way about the Cerium. Best ultralight down hoody available, IMO. I am REALLY stoked on the SV version c...

January 24, 6:58pm

Re: Thanks Bobby! My wish list for OR 2014 report
1) DriDown seems to be the norm with most manufacturers, with some notable exceptions. 2) Its my understanding that Alpha is NOT nearly as warm as PL or even Coreloft- but MUCH, MUCH more breat...

January 24, 6:57pm

Re: Down synth
One of the designers from BD explained why the fibers on don't 'degrade'- the problem is 'clumping'- which the Gold supposedly doesnt do.

January 24, 6:52pm

Re: Re: OR 2014 SNEAK PEAKS
Richard, I will be sure to check with the Primaloft people about the 800 dri down. Dri down seems to be the norm with most manufacturers, except Arcteryx (more on that later).

January 24, 6:51pm

Re: Down
Yea, 2 different pieces. I mean, I will have more info in the next few weeks.

January 24, 6:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Trill Daddy

Trill Daddy has posted no reviews.