BPL Community Profile

Bobby Ess (persianpunisher) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Bobby Ess hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Bobby Ess has not added a biography yet.
CityBoulder
StateColorado

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bobby Ess

Showing 101 - 110 of 326 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...33

Forum » Thread

Again, get to know me....
I lived .2 miles from the SLC outlet while in college, and worked at Backcountry.... I have only paid full price for one piece of outerwear.... from any company.... (Down sweater hoody, which was s...

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
February 24, 1:18am

Re: Durability
I'm sorry, but you really should have done you homework on the Super Mica (and your other gear) before heading out to the bush for winter backpacking.... poor form. Everything I've owned...

In GEAR » Should I be carrying more Dead Birds?
February 24, 1:01am

And FYI
I've been solicited by nearly a dozen outdoor publications and blogs to provide them a review of the jacket- and have rejected all requests. Be "peeved", irked, or make a generali...

February 24, 12:51am

Lol
I pay to be a member of this forum, and then my posts become censored, without being notified...... Perhaps if RJ or Patagonia would have contacted me initially- I wouldn't have been so keen to...

February 24, 12:44am

Re: Re: Re: Encapsil Launch at the Boulder Store
I don't work for Patagonia….. I used to work for Backcountry.com in college and have since started an online gear "review" series, purely out of interest. Someone on this thread...

February 23, 1:44pm

Encapsil Launch at the Boulder Store
I'll be wearin mine to the event...

February 23, 12:13am

OUTDOOR RETAILER WINTER 2013: Acteryx Cerium LT and AR down jacket PREVIEW
I tore some cartilage in my wrists after falling on the ice during the first day of OR Winter 2013, and needless to say, I was only able to get one video interview. IMO, this year was not as imp...

In GEAR » OUTDOOR RETAILER WINTER 2013: Acteryx Cerium LT and AR down jacket PREVIEW
February 08, 3:59pm

GoPro Drone coming soon...
A good friend of mine is a GoPro athlete and shared a photo of a GoPro "drone" that is slated for 2013/2014. It uses live-Feed from a GoPro cam to transmit video- pretty badass.

In GEAR » quadcopter/drones for backpacking (the future is coming)
February 05, 10:20pm

Re: Re: Montbell Plasma - nice reply
I wonder how they get 1000 FP without the AeonCloud coating? Are they just killing geese by the handful to get the few, "primo" 1000FP feathers?

In GEAR » Montbell Plasma 1000
February 05, 10:16pm

Ha, yes
Yea, I was certainly joking..

In GEAR » Montbell Plasma 1000
February 05, 3:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Bobby Ess

Bobby Ess has posted no reviews.